Trading Tips - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

I dont want to give suggestion about trading to someone because its the most dangerous site in crypto world.. You can compare trading as playing gambling because any time you will be able to get huge profit and soon lose all the money...but still  there has a lot of thing has to learn and mostly which coin you want to do trading..you need to take research about that coin, the coin daily trading volume,mining site,popularity etc.. Actually its a hard task              

• +2 1

On 6/6/2020 at 5:46 AM, Whited35 said:

As per my active day trading strategies, I do not neglect even the small gains. On yobit exchange, it is extremely benefits to make money according to market volatility of Bitcoin and some major altcoins. In the case of investing in new coin, I do not be too earlier to make investment, I first check the progress. 

yea thats very good , small gains can build up to be a big return at the end of the month if you are working with a lot of money in trading

On 7/2/2020 at 5:48 AM, JohanDonne said:

Patience is too necessary for trader, you have to wait until your bought currency goes up and you should have the strength and more capital to keep holding one coin to avoid loss.

people tend to sell the coin when there is fear in the market, even tho you should be doing the exact opposite and start buying when there is panic in the market.

• +3 1

21 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

yea thats very good , small gains can build up to be a big return at the end of the month if you are working with a lot of money in trading

@duncun007 Are you preferring to consider active trading on Yobit exchange? It is looking like I have already share my experience in my previous reply, would you mind to share how your trading experience going on Yobit exchange? Which altcoins you used mostly for such trading purpose ? 

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@duncun007 Are you preferring to consider active trading on Yobit exchange? It is looking like I have already share my experience in my previous reply, would you mind to share how your trading experience going on Yobit exchange? Which altcoins you used mostly for such trading purpose ? 

the thing about yobit and day trading is that you have limited numbers of coins with good liquidity, so in yobit i try to day trade YO token sometimes and also WAVES, try to stick with low gains mostly 3-4% gains and sell.

• +2 1

On 6/6/2020 at 10:00 AM, DreamStage said:

If you also know anything about a specific currency as good news, buy immediatly and wait for a big price pump as you will be profiting when sell price becomes way bigger than your buy price.

I don't understand your point but if you mean people should invest on new currencies based on positive news, I think this is not a good idea. News is some kind of advertisement and there are always lies and exaggerations in the news. Old and established coins are better places for investment. I don't deny those who have made big profits after the launch of some new coins but how many of the new coins have made their owners wealthy? The answer is minority of them. If you want to learn from past experiences, only put your money in a safe place and don't try unknown coins.

Thank you for your advice. These topics are very helpful for newcomers who still don't know how this world of coin trading works.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the most important thing in  trading is patience. You need to control the prices. You  need to have knowledge of it before you engage on it. I suggest you not to do quick sales - always think before doing something....

• +5 1

Thanks for the information, excellent advice.
Greed has mainly made many lose their investment, in this market patience is one of the virtues that must be managed to be able to succeed in Trading

You know,I've traded on several exchanges.I'll say that the Commission is about the same everywhere. no one wants to charge you as much as possible.

I think the IBVOL token which represents the inverse of Bitcoin's volatility is interesting after a big movement of BTC and therefore in calm periods of BTC.
I hope that one day we can have it at Yobit's.

Always be on the lookout.Don't let your emotions get you down.Don't neglect your strategy-never! Be prudent and careful.

Excellent advice, I add that it is important not to invest all the capital in a single operation, you can work on the basis of breaking down the capital and reinvesting when we are in loss, and then going out in profit, I think it is a great alternative to generate  income.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, duncun007 said:

the thing about yobit and day trading is that you have limited numbers of coins with good liquidity, so in yobit i try to day trade YO token sometimes and also WAVES, try to stick with low gains mostly 3-4% gains and sell.

yea yobit lack the existence of big marketcap coins with liquidity in it, there are like 7 or 8 coins in yobit with a marketcap over 300 bitcoins a day, but the rest of the coins are all bellow 3 bitcoins.

• +2 1

Do not risk money that you need to cover personal household expenses, study a profitable technique in which you feel comfortable to generate more income and a lot of patience.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

What I could add according to my own experience, is not to trade on weekends with respect to the cryptocurrency market, because they are days where volatility is excessive, generally the analysis you do will not matter much, because in the end the price will behave as wants.

The fundamental rule of any trade is to try to buy cheaper and sell more expensive. Simply put, it is worth selling a crypt from the "green" zone, and buying it from the "red" one. Compliance with this rule will help you avoid losses at any stage of work.

• +2 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes, those are good points to improve in the trading business, but as the main thing you must be very calm, that is the most important thing in this business, although you must also analyze the graphs very carefully and have a good intuition

10 hours ago, Cryptonix said:

The fundamental rule of any trade is to try to buy cheaper and sell more expensive. Simply put, it is worth selling a crypt from the "green" zone, and buying it from the "red" one. Compliance with this rule will help you avoid losses at any stage of work.

these things you say work only on paper,but in the market you wont easily know when the coin will be bouncing off or will it stay in green for this long, the crypto market is about the sentiment and when everyone is bullish the coins will be pumping.

• +2 1

Indeed, this guide can be used with absolutely any coins, and indeed it is, it seems that everything written is obvious, but many step on the same rake. 

There are some rules which as I think must follow. Create your own trading strategy and apply risk nad money management, you should consider this point as the most crucial,in my opinion,buy setting stop losses you minimize your potential losses. Train your mentality and psychological conditions,don't trade when you fell depressed or disappointed. Develop yourself everyday but don't forget to have a rest. It isn't always good to work 24/7,so take your time,relax.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:44 AM, Naga said:

yea yobit lack the existence of big marketcap coins with liquidity in it, there are like 7 or 8 coins in yobit with a marketcap over 300 bitcoins a day, but the rest of the coins are all bellow 3 bitcoins.

yea i think if they worked on bringing more coins with volume then there would be more investors on yobit, because to me yobit is the only exchange that never been hacked before and thats a good reason to have your money in yobit.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree, most cryptocurrencies are affected by the movement of Bitcoin, so we must always perform an analysis of the Bitcoin currency and monitor it even if we do not want to invest in it.
I have additional advice that will help beginners
Let go of your emotions when you want to make a trade and don't think about your past loss

• +1 2

all these tips are important to follow especially the one talking about not being greedy, greed presents a big enemy to the traders , low profits are not bad and always take them so you don't end with missing the chance and also losing above all of that ,  when any currency pump or drop better to study and analyze the situation well before taking any action so you get out with the better profits you can make or with less loses 

• +3 1

One good trading tip is don't get too passionate about the target of a few% don't be too trusting of any information, do your best to make proper judgments on the information you learn.