Trading Tips - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

You have become a good trader then you follow the rules of trading and standard. Depend on you how you work and get our goals easily. The best trading times when the market prices is high theb u start trading. 

The best trading tips I have know is to just try to wait until a good time comes, a good time in the sense that the market would have fall significantly inna way nothing will happen than for the market to increase price. This has been one of the best time to trade and gain. 

• +1 2

The best tip is consistently purchase low and sell high. Generally that is the calculation of most bots and fruitful dealers, it just relies upon how well does an exchange decide when it is at its pinnacle or at its base.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you but it's ok if we increase rhe profit more than 5-10% when we are sure about it and have knowledge about the markets and coins analyzing , we can also put a stop loss order so we make sure we sell what we have and get profits in case the price started dropping 

But even so what you said still 100% right with a lot of currencies

• +2 1

Well, after spending a lot of time to learn about trading an cryptocurrencies, he should try and practice in every day and if he cannot do daily, then maybe once for two days so what he read will be used in trading. 

• +4 1

On 11/29/2020 at 3:15 PM, syed shah said:

Hello my respected friends,

i want to tell you some trading tips you can remember it.if you want to trade any platform you can buying the aseets when market is low or price is low.they are holding some time and selling when price high and get profit in this way.

When will someone know when he market is having high or low price? That is the main question. It is not easy. We need to learn the market very well so that we can be able to make appropriate analysis that can let us to know about the right time to trade. It is not like just saying buy low sell high, to get the time is the main issue.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 1:02 PM, Amrutha said:

Trading should be considered like a business

Trading can be considered as a business but I see it as fun. When I do it like business, I lose but while thinking it is fun and not putting my mind on it, I see when the market dump and I buy bitcoin or any other profitable coin, it takes just some minutes to hours and I profit. 

For trading user should be active and intelligent. He knows about market rate when reach at high level and when it comes at low. So he should buy coins when they should be at low price and he sale them when he thought there is lots of profit for them. So a user should be clever and fast to understand to the market

The biggest advice that everyone should stick to is: Carefully choose the currency and study the currency well, do not risk large amounts, take the recommendations of experts and adults, and study technical analysis well, and that's all that's important here. 

Thanks for sharing this useful post. Everyone know that trading is the best way for earning but it is very risky. If you want to do trading you learn knowledge about trading and have a trading skills. Control your emotions when you have loss. Read all news about crypto world.

Be part of most transparent and raliable trading signal service in the market. Trade effectlessly and become successful trader with

signal service and consistent results.

Buy and hold is most profitable trading

Trading tips simply mean you should have knowledge on trading,know how to watch the signals, when to sell and buy,avoid greediness and do not rush dedicate your time to it 

I can make a lot of money selling tokens.  If I don't have any loss, I want to make some income in Token Exchange Kit.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

You've given many Useful and helpful tips about the trade. I am beginner so I don't have much experience about the crypto trade. I know only the basic tips of the trade. Thank you so much for giving these wonderful tips. These tips are very helpful and useful to get success in the trade. This post is very important for everyone. 

Your words are correct and distinctive, but I am among my dealings and trades that I followed. I think that trading cannot follow rules by which the matter is very difficult and it requires great skill in order to succeed in it

Good idea, buy Velcoin on weekends and on Mondays or holidays. And don’t be greedy, because demand has dropped this holiday so prices are falling. Thanks for your advice buddy.

On 12/27/2020 at 10:09 PM, Hayduk said:

That Altcoin should have a red candle so you can expect a profit later. If Altcoin doesn’t have a good move, don’t chase for big profits because it will frustrate you if you still chase after big profits.

The rule of red candle is not limited to altcoins, it also applies to bitcoin. Small and short red candles may not be followed immediately by green candles because they don't provoke traders to start resisting against falling. When red candles have more height (when they are long enough), they usually cause traders to support a certain resistance level by setting more buy orders. But be careful! Sometimes, after red candles will be another red candle! Don't think red and green are always following each other. Some exceptions may happen. 

Beware through the market rates and & hold emotions while tradings got maximum knowledege when you are in trading ways. Buy low, sell high, informations about coins exact rates, try to reduces your loss,  & go investment when prices are high this will give you benefits.

You should know the bases of trading. Play wisely. Buy at low price and sold high  prices. Must be ready to lose which you invest because lose and profit is part of trading. Invest in trading you know about.

Good idea, buy Velcoin on weekends and on Mondays or holidays. And don’t be greedy, because demand has dropped this holiday so prices are falling. Thanks for your advice buddy. 

Some Trading Strategies for Beginners

Knowledge Is Power.

Set Aside Funds.

Set Aside Time, Too.

Start Small.

Avoid Penny Stocks.

Time Those Trades.

Cut Losses With Limit Orders.

Be Realistic About Profits.

Every one have his own experience and background about trading, to be honest in my own opinion i will always suggest a user should go for research about a particular coin he/she want to trade on as well as studying the market strategy for a successful results. 

• +1 1

In trading, I prefer to work in this way, Perov, it is to look at the chart and imagine where the price theoretically go, then I put a little bit at first, purely for warming up, and then I start to put a lot more and like while my tactics work. But be careful with bitcoin, it is no longer predictable.

• +2 1

These suggestions are really great. If I start trading I will definitely apply these. Because it all made sense to me. It's really good that you share these suggestions for beginners. Because every piece of information will enable us to make a bigger profit.

For a successful trading you need some tips . Money management   As you know fully about your money , I am investing so much money and I have so much left. After this, you should reward about the value of the market about your trading. Knowledge and experience is very important for trading .