Trading Tips - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

WOW thank you I am starting to trade stock value and cryptocurrencies in binance, yobit, uphold and robinhood this is incredible but need a lot of analysis and criteria.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:16 PM, duncun007 said:

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

Greed can alter your mental state, and use your focus to increase profit and wealth. Often the craving for these things leads a trader to place trades that they had not considered executing. So greed is a threat to the trading account. Also, greed leads to exaggeration of leverage and great loss.

• +1 1

Thank you, all of your recommendations are correct. I also want to add that you can not start trading, being under the influence of any strong emotions, this contributes to the adoption of impulsive and rash decisions

i think that we should be using stop limit in all our trading, because we can lose big amount, i have an experience about this tip, my capital low to half because i'm not used stop limit.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

I agree with the tips that you shared, I will add tips for trading after halving bitcoins. Buy Litecoin now before the bitcoin price boom happened, buying LTC is suitable for traders who have limited capital like me. Save until the price actually goes up, later this year so you can get the best price.

• +1 2

@duncun007 Exactly these points must be considered and I think for altcoins the news plays big role. If there is new event coming for the coin like listing in big exchange, we can take our entry at that time. The coin will pump and it's almost sure and we can make good profit at that time. 

Also  as we know altcoins follows the Bitcoin movement, we must be tracking Bitcoin movement before making trades.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Trading tips I suggest you have to learn the basics first so you can understand them, if you don't learn the basics, how you can trade years, those may be tips from me if you want to trade.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:46 AM, Ridam said:

@duncun007 Exactly these points must be considered and I think for altcoins the news plays big role. If there is new event coming for the coin like listing in big exchange, we can take our entry at that time. The coin will pump and it's almost sure and we can make good profit at that time. 

Also  as we know altcoins follows the Bitcoin movement, we must be tracking Bitcoin movement before making trades.

yea because as we see now most coins have dumped down even bellow their all tight low, and the only way for altcoins to come back is if bitcoin started going down for a while and losing dominance, because in the last few days the dominance went up from 57% to now 65%.

• +1 1

Hello friend Yes, there are a lot of trading methods.And I think I've tried most of them.At first I started with cryptocurrencies.Then i moved into the Forex business.And then I moved on to trade in binary options.

If you want to be a successful traders in cryptocurrency world.You must follow some tipes.You can get some tips from experienced crypto traders

• -1 1

Long-term traders buy and hold cryptocurrencies over a long period. They may hold a cryptocurrency for weeks, months or even years. Studying price trends over a long period allows long-term traders to make informed decisions and avoid suffering from short-term dips in value.
If you believe the value of a cryptocurrency will grow steadily over a long period and don’t want the stress that comes from short-term value dips, then this method might be your best choice.

some time ago, around 2016 I was an active trader. I made a lot of money but was still afraid of losing. because the advantages and disadvantages are always side by side. I once thought to record every mistake I made in trading that made me lose. but every time I profit, I always forget. This is true, it is better if these tips are applied in trading. and can minimize losses.

Hello friend Yes, there are a lot of trading methods.And I think I've tried most of them.At first I started with cryptocurrencies.Then i moved into the Forex business.And then I moved on to trade in binary options.

If you want to be a successful traders in cryptocurrency world.You must follow some tipes.You can get some tips from experienced crypto traders

Follow the tweets by the important people in the crypto world. Pay special attention to the crypto markets news. Positive news has a huge impact on the demand for a cryptocurrency. It also means to avoid the negative press which acts as FUD which is short for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. You can follow the latest crypto market news and insights as well.

Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. Don’t borrow money to invest it, unless it’s a real safe investment that will pay for itself from its interest. That is not the case with cryptocurrencies. So don’t borrow money to invest in cryptocurrencies, nor invest more than you can afford to lose.

If you want to trade then you must first have enough knowledge and skills about trading and then if you can trade on a real site by selecting the appropriate coins then you can definitely succeed in that trading.

Thanks for your trading tips I will also add some of my tips. Buy at low price and sell at high price. Don't put all your investment in one basket, meaning don't invest in only one coin. 

Made some excellent points. 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:16 PM, duncun007 said:

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable

I fell victim of this in my very first times of trading. If there could keep the numbers, to think I lost about 25-30% due to dump. Traders and investors would rather switch investment to BTC from altcoins and ICOs. It is something to take note of.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Good advice, mate. Definitely, trading cryptocurrency market requires the particular elements you have touched upon, this is because of its own peculiarities that cannot been found in other markets like extremely high volatile moves and it's opened 24/7. Yet, some other general rules of trading also apply here, like having a good trading strategy with adequate risk management, and not letting emotions influence our decisions. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Made some excellent points. 

I fell victim of this in my very first times of trading. If there could keep the numbers, to think I lost about 25-30% due to dump. Traders and investors would rather switch investment to BTC from altcoins and ICOs. It is something to take note of.

I have noticed that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of other coins goes down.  So I think it would be better to buy coins when the price of altcoins goes down.  But in order to invest and trade, we first need to know a lot of knowledge and information.  But first you lost by investing and trading.  So we will have a good experience watching the cryptocurrency market and then trade

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It is funny that I am here trying to give advice about currency and exchanging but I believe that there are general rules that apply to every time for example any currency is affected by the news and the sudden events will definitely affect it too so I think it is wise to keep an eye on the news and expect what is coming. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

I have noticed that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of other coins goes down.  So I think it would be better to buy coins when the price of altcoins goes down.  But in order to invest and trade, we first need to know a lot of knowledge and information.  But first you lost by investing and trading.  So we will have a good experience watching the cryptocurrency market and then trade

I agree with some of your points. And I think that's where investment diversity comes into play. Investing in BTC in other not to miss out in bull runs in wise step but also it is the best time to make some purchase of certain altcoins in moments they are low due to investors' change of portfolios to BTC largely.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

These tips are important to all of us, and for me, the best advice is patience with currencies in order to make good profits from them and get out of currencies when those profits are achieved and not greed for more, because greed causes you losses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1