Trading Tips - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Trading Tips

3 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Don't put all your egg in one basket is that you should use all your money to invest in a single coin or a single trade.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

The meaning of this phrase is that you do not enter into a single currency with all your capital, because that is very dangerous, and if the market suddenly reverses, you will incur very large losses.

Thanks for the explanation, I'd never actually do it even if I wouldn't hear about your tip. What's the right amount of coins to invest in at once?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

1 hour ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Thanks for the explanation, I'd never actually do it even if I wouldn't hear about your tip. What's the right amount of coins to invest in at once?

For most of this, no one can give you the correct number. Rather, you should try to devise a strategy to divide the capital wisely and it will be good,good luck .

On 11/15/2019 at 12:35 PM, luisrit5y4 said:

If you are looking to invest then i would prefer ethereum based token to invest in.even if you dont have experience related to trading then also token is the best choice,just buy potential tokens then leave it for few month ,you will definitely get profit.

Most altcoins hit the floor and that may stem from people pouring money into altcoins to buy Bitcoin. I think he first needs himself to become a trading expert and then when he understands trading then starts trading with money.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, duncun007 said:

These are some tips to help you thru your trading journey:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

if you have more advices you can add them bellow.

Thank you, my friend, for this important information in the field, but we must know that it is not necessary if we apply these steps that the profit be guaranteed, there is nothing guaranteed in trading

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

For most of this, no one can give you the correct number. Rather, you should try to devise a strategy to divide the capital wisely and it will be good,good luck .

So I could for example choose 5 coins, split the investment between them and wait what happens. Thanks, I can try that. 

REGISTER HERE

54 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

That should be like in percent of your capital if you are having 100 dollar and you are willing to just risk 10 dollars that means you will be using 10 percent of your capital.

The suggested amount of capital to invest is as low as just 5%. I was asking about the amount of coins to split the 5% to, for example 5.

REGISTER HERE

17 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

So I could for example choose 5 coins, split the investment between them and wait what happens. Thanks, I can try that. 

Yes, you understand the intention, bear in mind that you must study the currencies well before you invest in them in order to ensure the existence of profit in the long run.

Really important tips for every trader! We just read about being patient and controlling our emotions during trading but most of people don't know these useful information!

I suggest for everyone to share special tips like these to exchange our knowledge..

even if i am an expert, but all of us l need to learn how to trade well.. It's not just about begin or end deals!..thanks for sharing this topic with us and hope that you will share more like this..

On 10/10/2019 at 7:16 PM, duncun007 said:

Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

If this is an actual case I would like to see results. I've tried buying dips on altcoins and they only ended up dipping further. I wouldn't bet 1$ in any altcoin with the exception of Monero and Ethereum.

Thank you for the post and tips. According to your principle, it is better to do little but often. I would like to add that you should look especially at the new altcoins that may cause problems with them.

11 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Excellent and precise. These all four points are key to success in cryptocurrencies trading especially the third one, buy low sell high it's the basic of working in crypto world.

Also, you forgot to place the importance of controlling your feelings when trading because the market is very volatile and can come down violently at any moment, so controlling nerves is also important.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:16 PM, duncun007 said:

*When you buy an altcoin don’t be greedy and settle for 4-5% gain and exit trade and wait for another opportunity, don’t underestimate small gains because they accumulate to big profits if you have patience.

Strongly agree with your this point. It's better to get 4-5% profit instead of looking for more profit just because of greed and in the end you get nothing except of loss. Always take your profit even if it was just 2%.

Thank for sharing this wonderful trading tips . Trading is not best way to make money . So while doing trading we have to follow our all rules and strategy and never panic .

There is no longer any effect of the holiday on the buying and selling operations because the alternative currencies change on all days. My advice is to focus on the constantly changing alternative currencies in trading for short periods. As for Litecoin and other stable currencies it is for long-term trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, King98 said:

How you can easily make a profit while trading and when the price goes down you have to buy coins so that you can sell them as the prices go up again and good tips are good to know the right time to trade .

This is easy to say, it takes experience to know when the price of the coin has really gone down. And and if the coin if falling, it is good not to put all your money at ones, you need to put it as it is falling drastically.

These are good tips when doing trading. We must be careful and be able to withstand losses and use good currencies for trading. The most important of all is choosing the right time to trade in addition to being content and avoiding greed because it may lead to more loss.

As per my active day trading strategies, I do not neglect even the small gains. On yobit exchange, it is extremely benefits to make money according to market volatility of Bitcoin and some major altcoins. In the case of investing in new coin, I do not be too earlier to make investment, I first check the progress. 

My advices are: Dont go for non active coins as the most active ones are the ones with more 24 hour trading volume and you should be trading those.

If you also know anything about a specific currency as good news, buy immediatly and wait for a big price pump as you will be profiting when sell price becomes way bigger than your buy price.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The advice that you give her is good on the percentage of profits you earn in a week or day, because you are keen on taking a small percentage of some deals. yes, I agree with you about something that it is day to day by following these steps. You find that you won a lot, only patience and do not be greedy, as you said.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To be a good trader you have to use your own knowledge.  You need to understand everything about trading.  You need to know well about the currency you are trading.  You have to understand when the price of a currency goes up and when it goes down by looking at that graph.  And he needs a lot of practice.  There is a saying that practice makes a man perfect.  And you have to think about what you will deposit.  Above all, you have to work with your eyes and ears open from all sides.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, duncun007 said:

*Buy an altcoin that has upcoming news which could be listing in big platform or upcoming fork, or halving (ltc price doubled before halving)

*Exist all trades when bitcoin is volatile because most altcoins dump when bitcoin act like that and only trade when its seemingly stable. just how we saw most coins were in gain last 2 weeks because of bitcoin were some sort stable.

*Buy altcions during the weekend and also on red Mondays because that’s an easy 5-10% gain most of the time.

That's a very good tip, in my opinion the most important thing is not to buy the wrong coins, because our trading will be influenced by what coins we buy, my advice is to buy potential coins, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or bitcoin money. Do not buy new coins that are not known because they are full of risk.

There are many other tips we can provide for beginners like

* Avoid emotion and rely only on your mind

* Stay away from greed because it may lead you to lose and lose money

* If you are new in the trading field, it is best to start with small amounts so that your losses are not great if you are exposed to them

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:16 PM, duncun007 said:

thanks for the tips and advices

This is very good information mate you have shared and another most important tip in trading is that we should not panic and immediately sell when we see the market going down instead wait patiently for some time before you think of selling, without patient you will hardly make good profit I trading so patient is another tip to be a successful trader good luck