Your worst experience in Crypto - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
icet208

Your worst experience in Crypto

fortunately in my situation, i don't have any worst experience in crypto. well i do have bad experience though i don't consider it as 'worst'. it's when i posted maximum post and the only paid ones in my yobit account is just 4, 12, and 10. and i was so frustrated that time. 

Well, I have the worst experience in crypto and that was I was mistakenly send around 100$ in the wrong address. Unfortunately in crypto once confirm a transition there is no way to back it.

I have an XRB result from a claim (now known as Nano). I sell some at $ 20, but others I hold until now. I feel bad for not selling all my nanos at that time.

Just now, Ukoy said:

I have had a lot of worst experiences with crypto, one of this  is where I invested in an ICO and became a scam. Big money is lost on me here. Second is that I used my money in gambling, which is i addicted to it and this is why my savings are gradually depleted.

Its very sad. But do not worry more about your money and through mistake we gain experience and i want to give you a suggest that do not play gambling again galling is just eating our saving.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

My worst experience is to buy something that objectively will never grow in price and then sell tokens at a loss.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

well the whole of 2019 was disastrous for me, I invested in various ico and most of them turned out to be scams, while the others their tokens lost almost all their initial value...

Alas ,So sorry for your loss dear.I hope you recover it sooner in future when  bitcoin bullish start.Never invest all or more then 50-100 $ in ico and before buying ico coins run good search on their project.Try to check their team members and  sites who tell ico validation in future.

My worst experience in crypto was when I bought a coin that someone said to me that it will pump but after i bougth the coin it dumps instantly.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:12 PM, icet208 said:

Post your worst experience in Crypto since you joined this amazing world.

I will start with mine:

I have found out about Bitcoin in late 2013 and have bought around 4 BTC (yes I did bought the TOP) and deposited it on BTC-e exchange.

Didn`t had any 2FA at the time, so, long story short I have lost all my BTC due to e phishing email.

Lesson learned the hard way!

my worst experience in the crypto space was having my bittrex account disabled for 6 months and it was during the bull run of 2017 and i had to watch my account gain so much money and lose it right after the bull run without being able to sell or buy...worst experience of my life.

For me, I mine many sites about bitcoins. I even wasted my whole time for them because hoping there would be a not scammed site but sadly I didn't get back the coins I work hard for years. Lesson learned 

• Useful or interesting 1

My worst experience in crypto (though this has been a long time) is First to be fooled by investment sites and 99% of these sites are scammers. The second was deceived by cloud mining sites, even though it was KYC verification but it was still difficult to withdraw my crypto balance. Third deceived online multi wallet bit.ac, my balance about 1 BTC lost was taken away. Make this an experience, and we will be more careful in choosing.

Gambling is the worst experience in crypto in my life. I gambled with crypto in luckygames and stake. though i earn a lot in whole day with gambling but loss all of them before going to bed.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/11/2019 at 11:01 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

The worst coin & worst experience in the crypto was liza coin, i lost too much money in this shit coin, i bought it from the top & it goes down & down & i wasted my lot of money.

Yes liza is waste coin but you got profit in this coin also at the start if you buy that. because liza is a good movement coin at the start and also buy that coin and i start to trade on that but after some time liza will come down and i sell my all coins and i got some money but not gain the profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not encountered anything bad in the crypto world. but there is one thing that is confusing where my account is exposed to action reports and no reports are submitted. so I was hit by a reprimand that I did not know what was wrong.

If my experience isn't there yet, because of what I'm a beginner in following this crypto, so if I think for the time being I'm just having fun, instead I really like playing crypto, so I really appreciate your knowledge in playing crypto. Thank you about the experience.

Being an new member here in this forum, i have no worst experience yet in my crypto life, give me some tip guys how to gain or earned profit properly in any platform in crypto world to avoid some scammers and hackers to steal my coins.

My worst experience is gambling. That is overall like ponzi scheme i think.

First time i know about bitcoin, i have 0.01 BTC around 2013, i think that coin is only trash coin. So i gamble it all and lose all. Then after that buy some coin, gamble it, yeah win maybe get profit already covered last lose, but too greedy so i lost all again. Then buy again Bitcoin, lose again. Next repeat again until this year, overall from 2013-2019 lose all around 1 BTC, some loss because i trying new strategy where i believe is best strategy to profit consistant 😅

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It so sad if they lose all of their Bitcoins. They working hard for that Cryptocurrency and it will lose in the blinked of the eyes. But not the end of the world you can invest right now in Bitcoin or hold your Cryptocurrency. This is the right time to buy Bitcoins to earn next year because i believe that Bitcoin will increase the value again.

3 hours ago, febriyana said:

My worst experience is gambling. That is overall like ponzi scheme i think.

First time i know about bitcoin, i have 0.01 BTC around 2013, i think that coin is only trash coin. So i gamble it all and lose all. Then after that buy some coin, gamble it, yeah win maybe get profit already covered last lose, but too greedy so i lost all again. Then buy again Bitcoin, lose again. Next repeat again until this year, overall from 2013-2019 lose all around 1 BTC, some loss because i trying new strategy where i believe is best strategy to profit consistant 😅

Ooh its very sad that you have lost the alot of amount on playing gambling and 1 bitcoin is a very high amount of money so i will give you suggest that please stop gambling because gambling is just eating our future assets. Otherwise you need to start trading just in top coins.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

The worst experience I made is I make a wrong analysis in trading, and I realize that I already make more than the other people did. But I still learning from the wrong analysis, trying to know what is wrong so I can get better analysis. Like for example, when I analyze on bitcoin price, sometimes I don't get the right analysis to predict the low price or the high price, but my analysis was at the range of the buy order, so it still is a good price to buy bitcoin. If I can fix the mistake, I think I can improve my skills so I can trade with better in the future.

my worst experience was when i lost my private keys and the contents of the wallet were around 150$ in 2016 for me it was the worts experience in crypto but i was still excited to get more leverage in the future .

15 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Ooh its very sad that you have lost the alot of amount on playing gambling and 1 bitcoin is a very high amount of money so i will give you suggest that please stop gambling because gambling is just eating our future assets. Otherwise you need to start trading just in top coins.

Hehehe... thank you for the advice. Yes that is absolutely high, but atleast i just get some learning from there. Where gambling is not the answer to going rich, no way to get rich in short time. Also i learn to control my greedy and emotion.

Currently i prefer move some coin to invest in mining project, not cloud mining but with my mining rig. I just see small growing in my portofolio, but always take attention in any news. Trading now i think also high risk, because market still going down their price.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:12 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

well the whole of 2019 was disastrous for me, I invested in various ico and most of them turned out to be scams, while the others their tokens lost almost all their initial value...

It is very sad about a very dark period and they must be eradicated from here so that they do not cheat again because if every profit many people deceive with them then we feel very sad and painful to have lost what we have got.

Actually, I lost a lot of money in my wallet when in 2018 because at that time my money was not transferred from one wallet to another so that someone broke into my wallet so there was no left at all.

I lost a good profit from several projects, just not believing in them. And then they turned out to be really profitable, anyway I was working too at that time so I earned some money even though could get more

My worst experience with crypto is not losing a huge amount of BTC. It was when I get paid in BTC for the first time. I had collected some BTC by working hard for about a month claiming from faucets. During the time that I was earning bitcoin the price was only $4000. I continued my earning and hoped that soon bitcoin price will rise and I will withdraw and convert it to decent amount of USD. But this thing didn't happen for me. After one month it not only didn't increase but also decreased to under $4K. Since I needed some money, I had to withdraw with the lowest possible exchange rate and all my efforts were in vain! I only received one third of the amount I needed.

Worst experience in crypto has been supporting bounty programs on social media, there are a lot of projects that ended up scam!!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq