Reaction Does count even if the post get deleted. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Reaction Does count even if the post get deleted.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:49 AM, Marjmae said:

1 reputation point = 1000 satoshi

What do you think? Is that a good idea to make them more motivated or not because it could be abused by some users? 

Thats not good at all with this proposal you just promoting more cheaters to come to this forum. This is a forum not a paying site so i think the post activity is enough. 

On 10/4/2019 at 1:47 AM, cryptokram said:

A thread of help or question which is answered is a good thing to lock/

There is no more reason to stay it open as there will be new Q to be made!

Yes indeed, you're right that this topic has gone so far and doesn't only stick  and stay with "reaction does count even if the post get deleted". 

It should be like that, because of my experience with the bitcointalk forum when posts that get merit are deleted or deleted, then merit will not be deleted because it has become a property.

I think you are right, reaction on your profile won't be gone even tho the post or your comment that got the reaction is deleted. and it's great because the effort and content you've done on the topic deserve the reaction. 

4 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

I think you are right, reaction on your profile won't be gone even tho the post or your comment that got the reaction is deleted. and it's great because the effort and content you've done on the topic deserve the reaction. 

In the next update deleted posts reactions will also go because my reactions were gone when the post count also recalculated. I have seen this with my profile as my reactions gone from 85 to 50 once the site was updated.

Well I believe everyone will get updated with these things so all would be fine.

It seems to me that when you get a reaction from a post that gets deleted, it gets deleted as well.Since the post has been deleted the reaction will be deleted

I think if the post or topic has got deleted I thought the reactions will not be countered, because I see some accounts reactions are decreased

i think with the new updates when the posts are deleted the reactions are deleted as well because i have noticed my reactions has been losts as i had lost around 5 reactions with deleted posts.

Interesting.  I've been kind of wondering what happens to quoted posts and reactions and all of that when an entire thread gets deleted.  I'm also not sure why so many of them are being deleted.  It seems to me that there already aren't enough threads that are recent and relevant, but I'm not a moderator. 

OP, thanks for sharing this info by the way.   I appreciate it.

Yeah they have to determine The time limit regarding post and comments.

Website Is very cool and it is very good for earning. 

Best of luck for those who joined this website.

I hope they will get big profit.

the reaction is not erased, when people react to our posts and our posts are deleted, the reaction is not reduced but our number of posts is reduced. I got that yesterday.

Thanks for this thread to know about this, I think this will be okay with us because there are some scenarios that you are accidentally posts to the thread that is useless but you get some reputation about it and the moderators are deleted the thread so we need to worry about that.

This is great.thats why this platform is the best.it is paying in very beautiful way.you will be paid how much you work.they dont waste your efforts.

In my opinion I think that the post deleting system in not accurate. The moderator should ask the post maker first for deleting. It is like theft.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:05 PM, xBDT Script said:

It was about offering a service  (adult service) and once the OP posted it it was getting very hot topic. There were no NSFW contents thought.

The whole topic got deleted and with that all the replies as well. I will update with the OP's username.

Does it violate the tos? If it violates the tos then that topic should be deleted. 

I think this is true as I have experienced having my reply liked in a certain topic but the following day the topic seemed to have been deleted but the reaction was still there, I think this is a good feature as even though your post might've gotten deleted the reputation you earned remains with you.

I think reaction is not deleted with the deletion of the post. this is a good option here. I have also seen that post deleted but my reaction is still existing.

Indeed. Those reactions given to the user even if the post eas deleted the reaction given was still there. I think it was the logic of this site and it is quite fair to not delete the reaction given to the user.

Well i think in the profile of cryptotalk the post does count but in the yobit count, it has specific post count that is useful and the post count that need. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:32 PM, Rafbouk said:

Talking about deleted posts. I have no idea wether mine was deleted or not as I couldn’t access it. It had message ‘ you have got permission to access this topic” contact customer service or something like that. I did this morning no replies so far. 

It only means that your topic is deleted thats why you see that kind of message, just like mine. 

Anyways,its good to know that likes didnt delete,as it can be the fruit of your effort even your topic got deleted.

Just now, Sangeeta261067 said:

I think the reaction gets counted even if the topic gets deleted like in your case. However you still get paid when your topic gets deleted is a good thing.

Indeed yes,

"reaction and payment still count even if topic got deleted", but in return you will need to fill up missing numbers of post deleted to got payment again.

Yes you are right, you won't lose reputation or likes if the post gets deleted. It still remains the same way. I have also faced this and its totally fine. It might happen because the post which was deleted may be repeated or not useful but the comment you did was useful that is why you got a like thus it remained the same way even after the post is deleted.

That's a good thing to know that even when our post get deleted we don't lose the reputations we get from the post we make. 

Good to know, but until now I don't know how  can I benefit from these reactions? 

And why the post got reaction have been deleted? 

Edited by Zezo

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:46 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

no i dont think so, because when the post got deleted then the reaction will also gone because every thing is related with the topic and if post gone reaction will also gone.

I think you are not right I have seen that many post are being deleted but the reputation is not deleted till now. the admin already replied of this question.