Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

Daily trading brings a good profit but it needs the person to spend some time watching the prices on the exchanges can happen rolling with a stick orders such as sell price and stop loss if he can't control his deal but there is a better way of day trading is the storage medium-and long-term is considered easier than day trading because it doesn't need to control buy only the storage, but you must choose the appropriate price for purchase

Bueno todo depende de como lo veas y como implementes tu trabajo. Porque este es un trabajo que te da un bono diario y si lo ves a largo plazo puede que veas un mayor margen de ganancia con respecto a ese tema. pero si trabajas diario y esperar obtener un margen de ganancia amplio, es muy difícil. 

In my opinion, Trading is the most valuable thing you can do in these life nowadays as cryptocurrency is the future of life. If you have 1000$, you can make 50$ at least perday

1 hour ago, shujah said:

One thing to tidy up, in the event that you get 1% or over on day exchanging that is extraordinary benefit. And furthermore to have procedure is excellent thing in day exchanging.Trading is only profitable if you analysis the market well and you keep in low profit want.

Yes the best to get profit is a daily trading you need just some knowledge in the market analyze to know when to buy and sell

First I must to give comment for this, millionaires really man? How much they invest if they become millionaires? 😀

I start day trading before and give up not because it's not profitable than lot of things you need to count.

- It's  very stressful

- You get small percent, which means if you want larges profit you must to have big investment

- You must to track chart all time, to catch better price (I recommend to use some app with alert)

Conclusion, yes it's profitable but you must to have big investment if you have small you will be full of stress with small percent profit that is all.

Trading is profitable for sure as many people are earning through it but, you have to gain knowledge too and start doing some research to know more about coins.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I can not tell that I'm bad trader but I have some bad choices of course. 😀

You are right about that, each separately have own low and high and it's not easy to decide when is low and good time for buying for you. But if u trade u have to see the price and of course if you see that price go to different way always is better to use stop loss option.

About ICO, I reasearch a lot and I was thinking to invest in some ICO but when I read about many scams and I give up.thanks

I can not tell that I'm bad trader but I have some bad choices of course. 😀

You are right about that, each separately have own low and high and it's not easy to decide when is low and good time for buying for you. But if u trade u have to see the price and of course if you see that price go to different way always is better to use stop loss option.

About ICO, I reasearch a lot and I was thinking to invest in some ICO but when I read about many scams and I give up.thanks

All trading are good as well as day trading .Day trading depends on our trading skills and technical skills and on our experience.Day trader invest in those coin in which they found profit before sleeping they close there trade and book profit .

Crypto trading has been very profitable to most people but not for all. It has risks associated with it and day trading is even more risky. You must know what you are doing and capable enough to make somewhat accurate short run predictions.

468x60-3.png

On 10/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

trading can be really profitable, specially in the crypto market where there is and high volatility, but you can do that only if have trading knowledge to not lose a lot of money.

so the only advice that i ca give to you is that keep studying and keep practicing, experience will help you to be a better trader

With merely good deal sad and market from top to toe doesn't in point of fact assign the strategy for trading but being paid into the center nitty-gritty of trading contract the star a broker needs. TA is I beg your pardon? every dealer who neediness to come next be supposed to have the benefit of education and analyzing. 

Buy signals if on the cards from the true sources to grow the desirable profits from trade but, the sincere trade signals bequeath backside the considered necessary mammoth profits.

You can find many bots to trade, some scams are some great ones you have to choose carefully. If an amateur trader, you can step up to start trading daily,
But if that says a professional trader and of course, you are not your ability to learn it.

I started trading the day before and gave up not because it was not much more profitable than you should have calculated. It's profitable, but you have to make a big investment if you're a kid, you're stressed out, with a small percentage of profits being everything. When you see drop you buy and wait for recovery.

14 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

I started trading the day before and gave up not because it was not much more profitable than you should have calculated. It's profitable, but you have to make a big investment if you're a kid, you're stressed out, with a small percentage of profits being everything. When you see drop you buy and wait for recovery.

You must have heard the saying, "quitter don't win and winners don't quit" To become a winner or be able to win big amounts, you've to start and master how to earn and secure those little amounts and grow from there. Lack of good trading knowledge, patience, dedication and control of greed is the main obstacle before traders, not whether they're day traders or not.

Profitable Trading is mainly based on the cryptocurrency which you are goimg to select.if you select a good one then it will give you good profit whether it may be on daily basis or weekly .and if you want good profit by daily trading then you should invest a good amount

Daily trading is not a waste of time, but uses time. I just traded daily and I took a low profit of $ 7 with a capital of $ 300. And it's not even 24 hours, so to say daily trading doesn't waste your time.

trading is still profitable when you know about technical analysis, the right time to buy , the right time to hodl and the right time to sell. even when market on bearish you still can get profit from there

It is profitable when you know your ways of trading, a day trading is nice but I will advise you to invest so you can earn allot of profits in the future