Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

On 10/2/2019 at 7:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

I think I am a part time trader because I don't trade every day. I only trade if I can see that I have a chance to make a profit by analyzing the price on day 1 so then I can decide to buy or sell the coin. But if I don't see the chance, I will not trade, and I will watch the market and try to analyze deeper. Day trading is profitable, but it is only if you have good skills so you can find the potential coin to trade. If you don't have the skills, then it is not recommended to do day trading because you will not be able to make a profit.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:27 PM, moonuranus said:

It can be profitable or not, 

it is the matter of how effective your strategy on trading is, 

Day trading is not always profitable.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion.

Actually we do not know about it can be profitable or not because it depends on our passion for work because that is how good our strategy is in trading so that we can benefit later, so it waits for enthusiasm in our trading later.

Day traders nowadays earned some high profits on daily basis because these are the experience of there field we can earn profit from day trading if not clearly understand of market trend. 

My friend, all kinds of trading are profitable, but each has its own style.

So you have to learn the style of each of the types you want to use.And each type has its advantages and disadvantages

And you choose the kind that's right for you and your time.

Trading is very good and profitable in all ways as its need some good knowledge and search from users which is very important if you able to done required work then surely you can earn some good profit from this right now we have thousands in crypto world those are taking good profit and money from this day trading just keep eye on market and read about all things which are helding around you.

If you are connected with any personal job then i would also not suggest you to give your precious time in trading with coins its better to utilize your free time but if you are trading then you need to keep an eye on the rates of your coins so that whenever yo get an opportunity you will able to earn big. 

So basically trading this day is still profitable if you have big amount to trade and you have small amount then it is just a waste of time because  you only have small profit.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I use many strategies to adjust to market conditions and adjust to my finances. Yes, I believe that with technical analysis and fundamental analysis that I use, it helps me to benefit from any strategy. Use the strategies that work for you and believe in yourself.

beneficial or not, 

it is the matter of how viable your technique on exchanging is, 

Day exchanging isn't constantly beneficial. 

So please try to remain patients and gain 

Before you do trading you must habe knowledge about crypto and you must choose what coin you will trade, coin that has potential in the market to grow and stable so you will not waste your time because you know that it is profitable. 

In my opinion, it's profitable every day. But you have to be working properly.And that's by the right knowledge.And patience.And if you're a successful trader I'll guarantee you a daily profit.

Yes, If you make trading all day you can get a large amount of profit. But you need to know what you doing first. trading is not just a thing where you choose high or low and watch it. You need to invest money and most importantly time to learn and start trading. And if you know what you doing and you do Day Trading you will be rich in no time.

If you have a large amount of money, daily trading is very profitable, but if money is small, daily trading is not good because it causes loss sometimes.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Dear mate I can only advice you to keep to day trading if only you have enough time for it since you said you are working

Most of the traders are losing money. There's few percent that are really good at it and drive people into it. But i think that percentage is always going to be small, because you need stupid money in investing and smart guys make money out of them. That's how it has always worked.

You can't win every trade so if you can handle it and can manage your risks, go ahead. Maybe you are one of the good ones.

8 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

No, daily trading is a good way to make money, if you do everything right, you can earn 5-10 dollars or more every day

I agree with this, daily trading is good for us to do. But if you want results of $5 or more in one day, you at least need a high trading capital.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:47 PM, xBDT Script said:

If someone knows what they are doing than day trading is obviously profitable. I know people who became millionaires from day trading however I also know people who lost a lot too.

Not to mention there are a lot of millionaires only from holding bitcoin.

So, bottom line is - it's the time and your personal preference.

Sure. 

Day trading is of the highest risk, but alot of people are profiting and also losing.

The best way to spend day after day trading is to control your activity, i.e. execute without going to numerous businesses, choose the ceiling 3 currency for the business, as a result you have more control.  From which you can earn without being a victim of fraud. Open an account and start working.

Basically from my experience I can say that day trading is the best  it's way better than  mining you get paid at the end of every day which is the best