Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

It is definitely something that can be done to gain experience daily swap but it is not enough for someone who wants to be a millionaire in the long run. My personal opinion is that it will benefit you in terms of volume and profit to trade at certain periods (usually when the market is at a wave).

no one can trade daily because it consumes you , it is OK for two times per week but to close on profit 
it does not matter how many times , it matter about how much do you earn from these times 
may be you wait one week and make 25% profit that happens to that is better than 10 trades every one 2% profit 

If you don't have another activities to do different from trading, the day trading is profitable, but if you have things to do but you are doing day trading, it can be prifitable or loss of your time

On 2/19/2020 at 6:52 AM, trimasso said:

Almost bot, you must to have easy technique for bot's.

Bots are automated there is no technique for them, but i don't advice you to use bots.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:48 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am not very good at trading so I am not a millionaire yet from trade but this is something I always fascinated. It's easy to say buy low and sell high  but no one actually know when it is the lowest and when it is the highest.

A side note: I tried trading and investing in ICO and I lost 80% of my btc holding 😏

I think this will be determine by your level of experience in the trading aspect. You can actually earn when you know reasonable coin to purchase 

yes of course eit does not matter what time is it its just about luck, if you are lucky you can earn and do some good trades, i heard that some billioners don't make deccisiont at night, they go think about it and only after it they make decissions in day.

There are a lot of things we owe for the good of an endeavor, for those who work best with it, for those who develop the right ideas we can work withBecause it really needs to be worked out for the right idea.

On 10/2/2019 at 9:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand you, it's same to me except for long term (holding coins).

About bot, you must to have clean strategy for bot's.

Now you can find many bots for trading, some is scam some is great you must to choose carefully.

But in the end it's very good tool for trading, who knows to use properly.

I know people who became millionaires from daily trading however I also know people who lost a lot. It's profitable, but you have to make a big investment if you're a kid, you're stressed out, with a small percentage of profits being everything.

4 hours ago, phizusiki said:

I know people who became millionaires from daily trading however I also know people who lost a lot. It's profitable, but you have to make a big investment if you're a kid, you're stressed out, with a small percentage of profits being everything.

Millionaires with day trading, I dont think so.

Like you already mentioned with day trading you can earn only small percent (profit) and you become "millionaires" you must to invest a really big amount. But if you "catch" some good movemant or if you trade with margin trading then you can make good profit.

My opinion is that people which buy Bitcoin at beginning on very low price they maybe become "millionaires" or some other coin/token with which they could to make x100 or x1000 from investment.

But with day trading to make very big profit and to become "millionaires" I really dont thing so that is possible.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/1/2019 at 11:15 PM, niroblm said:

if you know how to trade you will be profitable otherwise you waste your time and waste your money so first we need to know how to trade

many people make money from cryptocurrency trading, you just need to identify and you will also earn good income from cryptocurrency trading, cryptocurrency trading is one of the most profitable forms of trading, It does not waste time. You can make a lot of money trading cryptocurrency daily, don't waste time, you can get rich from trading.

On 10/2/2019 at 9:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand you, it's same to me except for long term (holding coins).

About bot, you must to have clean strategy for bot's.

Now you can find many bots for trading, some is scam some is great you must to choose carefully.

But in the end it's very good tool for trading, who knows to use properly.

Daily trading requires you to spend more time in the exchange. Sometimes it is actually frustrating because of no significant changes that happened for a day worse if nothing happens for consecutive days, but that's better than having significant changes to a certain coin negatively, at least you did not lose, you just lost some of your time, but that's normal. Always book your buy and sell orders so are always prepared for some changes that might happen within the day.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/2/2019 at 4:20 PM, Bitxalt said:

actually not a matter of how to trade, but the suitability of traders using technical and methods, many traders make a lot of profit by doing full day trading, but for me, I do not fit into full day trading because it is more draining, thats just for example

You are right but i I think it is still profitable when you have a good background about trading in the marketplace of cryptocurrency 

All types of trades are effective. It is only the risk levels that are different. There is no such thing as waste of time. Every trader is the manager of his own trading. Day trading is more difficult than long term holding but if you know how to grab trading opportunities quickly during a day, you will not waste your time and will finish your day with some profit. But don't expect to earn the same profit every day. Some days you will earn more and the other days you will gain less than usual.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

For making millions people just use their pocket money to  scam others, I mean just like I CO's where  they started with little or some monies and then they closed their doors without telling anything to member

On 2/12/2020 at 12:00 AM, EpilepticKid said:

There is no exact method of profit that we can get in trading. Trading will include emotions that can sometimes ruin our plans. Price movements will not always go as expected, and sometimes we even face the worst case scenario when the price continues to fall. In this situation, most traders will probably find it difficult to control their emotions, which will make them make emotional decisions.

Yes right there is no way or method of the best trading skills every one can do it at his own skills  and devolope other one just by experience 

26 minutes ago, crabriolo said:

SO take care on each steps you may make in cryptocurrency!

Tes of course we all need to be careful in trading because we can lose all our found if not, Thanks for the advice 

On 10/2/2019 at 8:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

You do not expect to be a millionaire by investing $1 or $100. Everything has it's cost and a profit ratio. To make millions you need to have decent amount of investment which they had.

Also taking risk is a big thing, investing in knowledge is a must. Like I said everything comes from a cost.  

I know people who became millionaires from daily trading however I also know people who lost a lot. I started trading the day before and gave up not because it was more unprofitable than you need to calculate. It's profitable, but you have to make a big investment if you're a kid, you're stressed out, with a small percentage of profits being everything.

3 hours ago, ivtemrie said:

It's beneficial, one of my companion is day dealer and he can get more than 1-5% benefit per day. He more often than not exchange on modern coin that recorded on binance when the volume exchanging is truly enormous. You'll attempt it.

That's great , you trade by your self or you use any trading BOT 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:36 AM, Bitkoyns said:

for other people day trading is way more profitable and fast moving that long term trading, you could gain 10-20% profit from your money per day if you choose the right coin to buy and wait few hours and already in profit

Day trading can be profitable or a waste of time, depending on your trading skills and the level you use to trade if your capital is low or high to trade. There is no fixed time for a transaction, it can take from a few seconds to several hours to not take 10 minutes as you say

This is only good for high-cap currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.  There is considerable liquidity and instability.  However when we are cutting too much over a range it is a chop to waste

of course it is.day trading is much profitable than long term hold but it comes with risks and being wise as you will be needing to have quick entry and exit everyday,so you must know which coin can increase during that time.

of course it is profitable and worth of your time if you only know how to deal with it properly. it can be waste of time when your not gaining good profits judt because your lacking in knowledge.

Day trading can bring you a lot of profit if you know how to do it in a right way but it could also make you lose a lot of money if you don't have experience and knowledge. So it depends on yourself if it's profitable or not