Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

Daily trading can give you passive amount, your friend was absolutely right. But l would say it depends on coins and of course your choices. l mean daily trading is not wasting of time. 

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

But it could be a serious waste of your time and a serious waste of your money of you do not know how to do it right or do it at all. Before you start doing day trading you must be sure you are ready.

I don't even think a day trading is profitable not everyday you go on gaining profits there are days that the market seems to be back and didn't recover immediately 

I'm not a forex trader but I think day trading or any other kind of trade can be profitable depends on the knowledge and strategy that someone is using.

1 hour ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes there is a day you might be having a very bad day because there wouldn't be profitable to take actually but some day it is profitable.

Yes that is what makes it so bad because there are some certain period you may wish to expect a huge profit but end up losing 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:41 PM, Superred said:

Profit or not it depend on the price of movement from the coins which you trade so it can be profitable but possible too will lost and for me do not stick to daily trading and just seeking an opportunities to get profit and not only stick to one method only

You can make a lot of money trading cryptocurrency daily, don't waste time, you can get rich from trading. You must have some experience or strategy to use the market so that you do not suffer a loss

For me personally, this is a waste of time because the market is very unstable and because of this, the cryptocurrency can fall 10 times and rise in price in one day. 

11 hours ago, wilbertson said:

When the market does not rise immediate then it is only a matter of time, so you have to wait patiently. Sometimes it could get boring you must find a distraction, find a good tv series watch it.

Patient is the only solution and that is the negative side of a day trading because a requires a lot of time and you cannot always get profit.

59 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes it is all about trading you lose and you make money on some different aspect. Trading is really confusing.

Actually sometimes I hit my head when I realized that the market was really complicated I have to go on derp research to find solution to my problem.

If you are looking for very fast profits, then day trading is the best for you, you can easily gain more profits as you trade daily but you need some special technique for it

On 11/2/2019 at 9:41 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

For training, day trading is the best suited. A trader can quickly gain the number of transactions necessary to assess the quality of his trading system. But day trading is better than scalping, and a medium-term position is better than day trading.

You can make a lot of money trading cryptocurrency daily, don't waste time, you can get rich from trading. Intraday trading requires good knowledge and a combination of TA & FA !! This can work in traditional markets such as stocks and commodities

On 11/2/2019 at 10:17 PM, miskyming said:

Day trading is good way to earn extra money, but you can not always make profit everyday, you know the price of cryptos are unpredictable, Just trade when the market is green chances you can make profit. 

You can make a lot of money trading cryptocurrency daily, don't waste time, you can get rich from trading. you'll be profitable otherwise you waste your time and your money, so first we need to know how to trade. I am a part time trader like you.

I have had problems to trade daily in recent days. Every coin I choose, has a noticeable gap between its buy and sell prices. For example, Buying price for a coin is $42 but selling price is $40.72. So, 42 - 40.72 = $1.28

The daily movements are small now and if you buy at $42, the selling price will not reach $42.5 or $43 to bring profit for you the next day. This was just an example and many coins have this problem. If you are a professional day trader, could you please tell me how do you manage to earn daily profit these days? Is it possible with altcoins?

For me, the shortest interval to earn some profit was a week. This is the limit of my strategy.

9 hours ago, wilbertson said:

No you will always get profit instantly but few times it might take long or even go down more at those few times yiu have to adapt patient. 

Depending on the market situations sometimes we make profit immediately in the market sometimes it takes time were patient guide us through to be successful

14 hours ago, wilbertson said:

No you will always get profit instantly but few times it might take long or even go down more at those few times yiu have to adapt patient. 

You are right about the trading, day trading will bring profits faster than to be along term traders, but we need to act like the market comes to out ways, sometimes it so not easy to trade day trading

On 11/5/2019 at 5:09 PM, salakka said:

i think for daily trading stilll profitable if we come to market have big volatility ,but if we entering market on low daily average it would be hard to get some profit

many people make a lot of money to maintain themselves from day to day trading with cryptocurrencies, trading high-profit cryptocurrencies, you can make a lot of money daily electronic money transactions, without wasting time. space. I try to make small transactions when I can with altcoin / BTC and always try to win, even if little

Day traders often receive decent profit from crypto market if you are experiencing of crypto market then you can used earned huge profits when traders are sure about now bitcoin goes down or ups then they made trade on it we knows every time bitcoin from resistance level to goes down to next support then again goes ups. 

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Yes that's true bit most people does not have that much patient do they we always have to mess it up, just because it took a bit longer to rise.

Many of lack patient especially when there is an opportunity to grab, we feel not comfortable without achieving that goal.

5 minutes ago, Sty1e said:

any trade is profitable if you are an experienced trader and knows what and at what price to invest in fact for us only the price is important,which means that you need to use an alert system that tells us about the achievement of the desired price for pokuki / sale and then it does not matter at what time to trade

Indeed, long or short trade in both you may get that profit only if you know how to trade and has skills to maintain your profit at low losses.

1 hour ago, Mrpassion said:

That is usual happen, because they lack what is called patience when you have that patience then you can achieve that.

Of cause I agree with you I also like to control myself at ant point when I saw opportunity I follow it scrupulously to make sure I achieve what I am trying to achieve.

On 11/3/2019 at 12:38 PM, Sunjina said:

In a day trading is not profitable much. When we invest for long time we get large benefit.But one day trading there has less chances of losses.

Trading cryptocurrencies is highly profitable, you can make a lot of money trading cryptocurrency daily. You must have some experience or strategy to use the market so that you do not suffer a loss. Day trading is a good way to make extra money, but you can't always make a daily profit

14 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The only thing we are not comfortable about, is not knowing that we qre waiting for the sure thing, this is die to lack of knowledge about investments we are dealing with.

Yes that was the fact wish we have the knowledge I am sure we don't anything to panic with because everything is all conbine all together

In trading you can earn and you can loss so you can earn and get a good income but you should to have a high amount to get good income and make analysis for all steps 

3 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes I will try to check them out to see if I could cooperate with them, that will make it good for the forums to get new content.

I know their are many that have prepared to help and I am sure they will do their best to help in improving the forum as you also intend to do. Wishing us all best of luck

On 11/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I am not daily trader but my friends are daily traders they do trades on daily base.I do as a part time .The are more in to trading then me.It is not bad to do trading as part timer who will learn and earn after spending some time  you will have experience and knowledge  than decide what to do now.

You can make money trading cryptocurrencies everyday, many people in the world of cryptocurrencies including myself make money trading cryptocurrencies. There are many people who can rarely do that, everyone must be diligent and able to be very accurate.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:09 PM, salakka said:

i think for daily trading stilll profitable if we come to market have big volatility ,but if we entering market on low daily average it would be hard to get some profit

You can make a lot of money trading cryptocurrency daily, don't waste time, you can get rich from trading. Hope as advice, but hope in the market is not good, it is best to cut it off.

I think that this is not a waste of time, if you are able to analyze the prices of cryptocurrencies, otherwise it will be a waste of money.