Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 19 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

It is profitable. When you guess correctly the prşce of the coin you invested will increase, you can put a limit price to sell it with profit. This can happen only in an hour. This is also one of the advantages of crypto currency platforms where you can by and send cryptos whenever you want. This makes people ean money in a short limit of time. That is why also it attracts so many people to the crypto world.

Trading and making profits during the day is difficult in the cryptocurrency market. The price can go down not just for one day, but for many days.

obviously trading more profitable than you expect . i make lots of money through trading on "Yobit". i make double money than my job through trading. i use "Yobit" app for trading .

It all comes down to what commissions the broker has and what ability you have to work inside the daytime noise. I am inclined to believe that in the long term, intraday trading will lead to failure, at least in classic assets, they have too little intraday volatility to make money and still cover the commissions.

yes! I don't recommend reinvesting made profits, except for when your stack of money is really small, than I do reinvest for a few weeks. After the weeks I just take the profits. 

On 10/2/2019 at 8:44 AM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Trading is profitable as long as there is profit, now if it is intraday or long term it is something else, that depends on the operator, what is his taste and how he feels more comfortable.
Trading is a great way to make a profit.

Day trading is highly remunerated; but so is its high risk. If you manage to train for no less than 6 months you can live entirely from day trading -- you need ample capital depending on the country where you live -- a couple of hours of work can be better than any job. take care and learn about this 😉 

Short-term fluctuations, in my opinion, are like the lottery. Either the draw is rigged (especially with illiquid stocks, which are precisely the most volatile, and market makers and other speculators can perfectly move the price). Or they follow the gambler's fallacy, that is to say, that sheer luck means that sometimes there are people who get it right many times in a row, although according to the saying it will be unlucky in love, again a fallacy. Either the daytrading system is always right, but only at the beginning (in the case of Premium members of pyramid scams).

All trading is profitable as long as the correct techniques are applied and following the trends by applying the correct tools and a streak of good trades.

I think that it is much more profitable to operate in the financial markets once a day, because because of your work the analysis time is shorter, try to find the best strategy that will give you 10% of your capital in a few operations.

If you are able to decide wisely in day trading or analyze the market, then there's a  chance of you to earn more, so if you earn from it, you can't tell it a waste of time

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a few people I know they spend their time on trading and they make money every day but that is just a few and most of them will spend time and money trading.

Trading can bring positive financial results, but for the correct analysis of transactions, it is necessary to do the right technical analysis of charts. I recommend trying the automated robot program, but with positive trading statistics.

Day trading can be profitable if you have all the knowledge and good strategy required however, it involves high risk and more temptations that can bring bad results if self control and discipline is not adhered to.

@Mosharraf 

• +1 1

43 minutes ago, George10 said:

Day trading can be profitable if you have all the knowledge and good strategy required however, it involves high risk and more temptations that can bring bad results if self control and discipline is not adhered to.

@Mosharraf 

@George10 day trading is good if you understand About the market conditions.. Such as now market is crash so if you do now days trading then surely you will get  lose your money.. The best time for doing trading is when the Market conditions is up trading.. Yah if you want to do trade now then do trade for long term condition.. Hope market will recover soon..        

• +1 1

I think day trading is very profitable if it is done at the right time, day trading can be done when the market is bullish, at that time we can profit because of the upward price movement. I advise you to stick to day trading but keep in mind that day trading cannot be done when the market is sluggish.

Well it absolutely depends on you.Whether you know the and understand the charts or not. If you understand then you can have instant profit from it. I am also working on it. I also want to earn by daily trading. So all we need is focus and knowledge about the graphs and charts.

3 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

If you want to trade then first you need to know all the information of crypto market.  You need to gain experience and always monitor the crypto market.  Day trading is as profitable as it is risky.  You must choose a coin for day trading whose price always fluctuates.  You can currently buy DLRS tokens.  Because its price is always volatile.  But if you buy tokens at a lower price and sell at a higher price then you will benefit.  But if you miss the opportunity.  Then you will be more likely to be harmed. @George10

@Mosharraf day trading strategy little stressful because always monitor market conditions, and select good coin its hard but some expert day traders earn good profit everyday,

because there eyes always watch coins price fluctuations, when they observes any coin Price pumps up they make quick action to order to book profit within few hours.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10 day trading is good if you understand About the market conditions.. Such as now market is crash so if you do now days trading then surely you will get  lose your money.. The best time for doing trading is when the Market conditions is up trading.. Yah if you want to do trade now then do trade for long term condition.. Hope market will recover soon..        

Honestly I hear about day trading and long term trading, I have got some altcoins I invest in that the present market value is lower than the way I bought it, but I really don't know anything about day trading @Honny143,do u ?

28 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Honestly I hear about day trading and long term trading, I have got some altcoins I invest in that the present market value is lower than the way I bought it, but I really don't know anything about day trading @Honny143,do u ?

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  No my friend exactly i  don't know about day trading, I know only traditional trading, but I have little information about this day trading, this strategy also same like normal trading but this trading made within few hours,

like any currency price increasing significantly then day traders use that opportunity, they buy coin and sell immediately 1% or 2% profit, but its very risky trading well experience traders perform this trading.

Of course is more profitable than holding your cryptocurrencies for long time! But the daily trading is not for anybody you need to have some knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and trade, analyzing the chat history price..etc. Is profitable because of volatility market prices.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

but I really don't know anything about day trading

Day trading is a condition in which a trader buys and sells coins on the same day, so all trades will be completed before the day ends, usually day trading uses an hourly Time Frame.
There are many strategies you can do, such as swing trading, arbitrage, and trading news.image.png.91748fd0a5eb95931b427157f4db67e8.png
For more details, you can read it here

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  No my friend exactly i  don't know about day trading, I know only traditional trading, but I have little information about this day trading, this strategy also same like normal trading but this trading made within few hours,

like any currency price increasing significantly then day traders use that opportunity, they buy coin and sell immediately 1% or 2% profit, but its very risky trading well experience traders perform this trading.

Thanks mate for the reply, I know you will always there for me, and honestly I don't know about traditional trading , but what you just explained above, I can say I understand about it. Thanks once again