Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

14 hours ago, Yomose said:

But more risky than the profit, some people will think it is day trading that someone should trade daily and of which it is not like that. 

You are not wrong, day trading is more risky than the profit but I like that fact and new trades are the ones that often lose, experience traders still try to manage the risks and get more profit than loss by being so patient and understanding. 

3 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Trading can make you a lot of money actually, but trading is never a passive income it needs you to stay active all the time and profit from any available opportunity. Don't think it a passive income.

You are also right, day trading is not just an easy way to get money, it needs tactics, experience and more patience. I have experience about a lot in trading which I believe begins can not understand until they learn about it very well. 

Edited by Yomose

On 10/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Before, I was a daily trader, but it seems that I do not have enough knowledge foundation about it. 
That is why I took a break from it. 
These days, I decided to focus on hodling. It does not consume a lot of my time and it is less exhausting.
Just need patience.  
I am going back to daily trading soon, I guess.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:08 AM, Ema watson said:

Day buying and selling and swing buying and selling proved more profitable for me than long term hodl ,it all depends to your exeprience in the market and a piece of ta and fa understanding ,there are more than 2500 cryptocurrencies currently tradeable thereh is constantly an possibility.

That 2500 is a delusive number. Maybe the variety of available coins is big but only a few of them are really tradable. The truth is that the number of dead coins are much higher than active ones. Day trading with dead coins will only bring losses for a trader. I am a fan of day trading myself but I only choose coins that can give me profit at least once per week. I have tried some coins for daily profit but I had to wait more than a month to gain from them! Therefore, the choice of coin can determine your success or failure in any method of trade.

On 6/22/2020 at 5:15 AM, Sugibengi said:

I think the daily trading method is one of the profitable trading methods, because it can quickly get profits. But this type of trading must be done at the right time, when the market is bullish you can use daily trading. I myself have done daily trading and I will defend it, I suggest you also continue to use daily trading.

We can not say it is one of the most profitable because it is risky as well. But if someone can be very patient to do it, it will be profitable for the person. Also, holding can also be profitable. 

Your earnings are directly related to your starting capital. If you trade hard with $ 1 or $ 1000, your income will differ significantly. I think in order to trade profitably, you must have a bank of $ 100.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, daily trading is profitable, but it all depends on your experience in this area of trading, as well as the currencies that you choose for daily trading, before taking, of course, you need to study each currency in which you will trade.

if you trade professionally, it will not be a waste of time, you need to be able to do it perfectly to earn a good profit, trading is a very difficult type of earnings that you need to really learn

• +5 1

Good trading is very difficult.you have to work hard to get the right skills.technical analyse ,searching for news and a good mindset are the skills that needed.with that skills it could be very profitable.

day trading is very good for those traders  who got good trading knowledge and skills.. day trading is very popular and profitable business and it's not a waste of time by any means

• +1 1

I believe that any trade is profitable if you trade correctly, wisely, because when you have a day, it does not mean that everyone has a day now, since time zones are very different!

I think it is really profitable because i have experienced it, i have been in the scene for over 2 months and already i have great results, it is really amazing how someone can be patient and with a little knowledge of how the price of a stock or a crypto move, you can choose the moment to short and long, and also going with the bots makes it even more safer, i really like this trading world. in the past i think to give my money to a fund and keep giving and giving but now i can see that with a little knowledge i can do it best. It is just a matter of discipline and emotional control, keep your mind sharp and wait for the right moment to go fishing, also it is not a model where you can go rich in days, i think that is the misconception.

Yes, trading is very profitable, since you are making here 2 to 3 dollars per day, trading can make you 100x of that number, so try to learn as much as possible, you income will increase either.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

the best thing is to do it daily, better profits are obtained and there are several ways to innovate, new projects come out every day to take them into account and obtain good profits.

In my opinion you can easily make money by dating here you will never waste time. because I could tell you that day trading is definitely profitable.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

If you are not just trading, if you know what you are doing then it is not waste of time. Oppositly you begin to learn something about trading, in each mistake you ll understand your choices and act differently on your next trades. Which will make you a bit more wise.

It is capable of giving you a decent profit if you really know what you are doing, but before you throw in big money into trading, try to learn the technical analysis, very important. 

For me and my experience, it is very profitable and must be relied upon as a source of income, but it takes time to learn in order to become a professional and make enormous money.

On 02.10.2019 at 15:44, BTCmooping said:

I think it all depends on your time and experience.  If you do not have a lot of time for trading and learning, then the best choice for you would be to trade only half a day, since if you devote all day to this without having experience, then not only can you not earn, and lose your savings.  For beginners, I think it is better to have a basic job and at the same time learn and practice trading

Each one bouncing in exchanging for benefit yet it won't occur with all since it is difficult to have this all its need some great abilities and information on the off chance that you ready to have this, at that point unquestionably you have to take a shot at your objectives since its significant for this exchanging as this can conflict with you or this can destroyed you yet you have to chip away at all as you arranged so this can give you great benefit.