Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 21 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

28 minutes ago, Jandancoin said:

Day trading can either go two ways, either profitable or resulting to loss. I depends on how expert the traders is. There are many traders that gain more from day trading than they lose but they know a lot about trading unlike beginners. 

Beginners will lose from trading, using demo account will be good for beginners, or using small amount of money for trading. The main reason people lose while trading is because they are not patient to trade, patience is very important while trading but it not, loss can be the result. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think now a time trading is the Best option for the every trader because now a time again crypto market working good and all coins value increase slowly slowly.... I think you earn good profit from the this period of time and not waste your time... My friend earn 40 to 50 dollar earned in day trading ...

33 minutes ago, Logan- said:
Naturally, daily trading is profitable Nevertheless,opening so many deals means increasing the risk of making errors.I think it's better to open fewer transactions, and instead of opening too many transactions, use stop failure.

It is even advisable to make a single trade, but I can still make like three trades a day but the best that work for me is to trade just a single coin. But there are days you would have gained more if you had traded two to three coins that just see a good signal of, but there are bad days for it too. 

The best way to stay in day trading is to control your activities, that is, do not enter too many trades, choose a maximum of 3 currencies for trading, so that you have more control and set a percentage of monthly profit and meet it, especially following your own rules  Please.

I am currently not working in the field of trading because I am still a beginner, but when I gain enough knowledge I will start trading, but I advise you to trade on a daily basis if the income is little initially, you gain experience and with time you can gain a good income

Hello buddy.

Day trading is good for those that have experience about it, some have very big experience about day trading so they benefit from it alot, while some don't have idea about it, anything we do in cryptocurrency world requires idea and experience, or what's your view @Oxygen99

• +2 1

Day trading is very good for those traders who got good trading knowledge and skills. day trading is very popular and profitable business and it is not a waste of time by any means.

Trading is profitable if you have some expert team who provides you signal. I seen such telegram channel which provide paid signal and people earn from their signals very huge amount of profit. So you have to join those paid signal group if you want earnings.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

12 hours ago, Maya20 said:

I am currently not working in the field of trading because I am still a beginner, but when I gain enough knowledge I will start trading, but I advise you to trade on a daily basis if the income is little initially, you gain experience and with time you can gain a good income

It is better to start with as little capital you can start with. Some exchanges provide you demo account which you can first work with freely without using money. You can try with $10 or lower to know about how day trading is. I will like you to know that it is very risky, using the small amount to have experience and know if to continue or trade another type. 

Yes day trading is profitable. But in that case you have to be expert in trading. Without good trading skill you can't profit in day trading.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:04 PM, Trainz said:

Hello buddy.

Day trading is good for those that have experience about it, some have very big experience about day trading so they benefit from it alot, while some don't have idea about it, anything we do in cryptocurrency world requires idea and experience, or what's your view @Oxygen99

Day trading is profitable but sometimes we loose. The day trading gives us fast profit at same time fast loose we need to be careful in doing day trade not to fall a victim of lossing.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think everyone has their own way in trading,  and as a trader we must find our best way to profit, in my opinion it is not guaranteed, full day traders are not always profitable and frelance is also not always profitable.

I think day trading is a profitable. You can take a daily some profit. In day trading you can get profit at daily basis. It is not waste of time. Long term trading is also give a profit. Both are goods. I suggest you to day trading.

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

Day trading is profitable but sometimes we loose. The day trading gives us fast profit at same time fast loose we need to be careful in doing day trade not to fall a victim of lossing.

I read in one book, we really need to calm and have plenty of knowledge before doing any type of trading, day trading can be very profitable and also we can loose very well, I really have interest in day trading 

• +2 1

It depends on the person who is trading if  he is good and skilled person that means he would not be wasting time, but otherwise  it is just a waste of time.

It depends on the person who is trading if  he is good and skilled person that means he would not be wasting time, but otherwise  it is just a waste of time.

1 hour ago, BraveHeart01 said:

That's true ,some one that is skilled about it will know how to deal with things, but some that is not skilled or have knowledge about it will suffer one way or the other, that's why it necessary we get skill or knowledge in trading before starting

Hey mate, you ask a good question, is trading profitable or not, we all know trading is the only way to get good profit at cryptocurrency but if any people don't know how to trade than must avoid that sector otherwise they will loose their money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/2/2019 at 3:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

@BTCmooping Normally day trading involves holding positions overnight and attempt to profit from intraday price moves and trends which is potentially profitable for those that achieve success because of its high risk which needs full understanding in order to minimize the risk

download (1).jpg

This current situation trading is best and profitable platform. The trading is very important for earning money and success. Trading is the profitable platform when market prices are high value. Trading is the great way of earning money. 

23 minutes ago, Tawari said:

This current situation trading is best and profitable platform. The trading is very important for earning money and success. Trading is the profitable platform when market prices are high value. Trading is the great way of earning money. 

I do not like people to comment good about trading and not also commenting otherwise. It is true that trading is good and a way to make profits but what about the risky aspect of it too that anyone the day trade out his money at risk in a way he can lose or gain that it require experience to many trading strategies into gain. 

19 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Trading is all about taking risk and if we don't take the risk we won't earn huge profit and that is why we also need to seek good knowledge and experience about the field before joining because it will reduce our risk of losing. We need to invest big because the bigger your investment the bigger your profit 😉.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/2/2020 at 2:49 PM, Trainz said:

I read in one book, we really need to calm and have plenty of knowledge before doing any type of trading, day trading can be very profitable and also we can loose very well, I really have interest in day trading 

Day trading is very profitable because you have the chance to collect profits from small price difference range at any movement of the market. I may advice you to be careful and get full knowledge before you start.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

Day trading is very profitable because you have the chance to collect profits from small price difference range at any movement of the market. I may advice you to be careful and get full knowledge before you start.

I will do just that ,am taking my time to learn from the forum, I will learn gradually, I want to often visit the trade section ,many adviced that I will get lot things I need related to trading, thanks @Oxygen99 for the word of advice

• +2 1

On 12/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, Oxygen99 said:

That is the fact my friend knowledge is light because that is why you will use to know the movement of the market which will enable you know which coins to trade for good profit in your wallet, we have to be careful because losing can come at an unexpected time @Trainz but with good knowledge we can reduce the risk of losing.