Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

On 10/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, yire said:

I don’t have any choice but Coinbase Pro for it is linked to my banks.  If I have to sell btc, chances are I need some cash.

I buy and hold cryptocurrencies that I believe have the potential to grow long distances. Volatility is another important issue that has been raised by cryptocurrency traders, because some unfortunate people have found their entire account to be empty due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies. Remember that trading involves risk, which means you can win or lose, but most of the time losing money is most happening.

Through my experience of daily trading, it is certainly profitable, but the matter is tiring and needs to monitor the movement of currencies and the market throughout the day in order to succeed in entering a good deal.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/2/2019 at 7:44 AM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Well that depends of what are you capable of to invest, if you do a long trade you could get a good profit, but maybe doing a daily profit you could get the doble, always watching and doing what you want with you knowledge, so chose the best for you, i do both of them.

On 02.10.2019 at 16:44, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

It depends on the person. To someone 1000 dollars is not enough to someone and 10 is normal. For me, day trading is profitable because the risk of loss is small with large price fluctuations.

I don't know the exact answer of this question but I think day trading is not for new traders because this is too risky even I lose $220 in just 3 days because I was doing trading in my initial level 

First think is that doing every day trading is not necessary and learn good technical analysis and make perfect strategy then start your trading . You can make very good profits . Short and long trading is best for you .

Day/short term trading is a good one if you want a quick profit and it requires a good volume of investment to make more profit but long term trades have higher level of accuracy in market analysis, therefore we can say it is less risky compared to the former. Beginners are advised to do with long term trading at first to reduce the loss that might follow.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Certainly daily trading is profitable but you do not expect to get a lot of money within a short period and you can reap profits from it but that depends on your experience and the currencies that you use and choose the appropriate time for currency trading by monitoring the movement of the market

It depends on your technique and strategies in trading if day trading is more profitable for you. You should feed your self in different ways of earnings in trading of what is more suitable for is day trading or long term trading.

Waste of time!? Daily trading is really one of the most profitable strategies in cryptocirrencies trading world! But we should know that trading isn't easy as it sounds , especially daily trading! It requires enough knowledge and experiences about how to start and end your deals at their right times.

On 5/13/2020 at 8:04 PM, Soaib khan said:

I don't know the exact answer of this question but I think day trading is not for new traders because this is too risky even I lose $220 in just 3 days because I was doing trading in my initial level 

That is right daily trading is something different and can be hard for new traders. There is high risk to lose your money if you don't have any knowledge with daily trading. 

• +1 1

Day trading is surprisingly profitable if you know what you are doing. Day trading is the only way to make daily income through cryptocurrency trading. But higher the rewards higher the risks. In day trading you have to invest in multiple crypto to trade some of them daily and also there is the risk of reinvestment you will be making daily.

468x60-3.png

Of course it is profitable if you are able to invest and trade properly by knowning which risks you can take.

If you profit for instance 0.3 / per day that will gives you a nice boost by the end of the month thus making additional profits able to give you even more profits on a daily basis.

Just know what you are investing at and be patience.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There is nothing like passive income in trading at any level, in order to trade you have to be active and stay online no matter which type of trading it is, and it's not easy to make living through trading. 

Yes, my friend, that daily trading enables you to achieve good profits in an end, but you need a lot of experience in order to be able to conduct this trading process in addition to that this trading is full of makars and I have never tried it before now because I rely on long-term trading always

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/13/2020 at 12:55 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

If someone know about day trading, only the novice and people that have little knowledge about it do lose, people that have good and excellent knowledge and experience about it gain but more money should still be on long term trade. 

I'm not a professional trader but I have traded daily in Yobit. I usually earn 3 times and lose 1 time which is 3 - 1 = 2 times! So, my end result is positive. Earning profit in a row in daily trading is quite difficult and losing is unavoidable. You should learn to achieve a balance in your trades to earn more and lose less. If you can't create this balance, you have to quit day trading and try other methods. The second advice is that day trading requires at least one year of experience. The last advice is that only day trade with low capital (between $100 and $300) because the chances of failure is much higher than holding methods.

• +1 1

On 10/2/2019 at 7:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

I think the daily trading method is one of the profitable trading methods, because it can quickly get profits. But this type of trading must be done at the right time, when the market is bullish you can use daily trading. I myself have done daily trading and I will defend it, I suggest you also continue to use daily trading.

• +2 2

I am getting profits from active day tradings so for me, it is not a waste of time. I have been getting benefits according to price volatility of the most of cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency markets. You may have also known, Yobit and Binance are the best for active day trading purpose. 

When you have good experience day trading is very profitable because you will visit and buy from a site where a coin is low in price then you take it to another site where the price is higher than where you bought the coin but remember you have to be fast in this aspect since the market is not stable and it fluctuate a lot this days. Day trading is not for someone with less trading experience.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been doing day trading for over two years and of course you can make money from it. In general, you can make money from any type of trade. The main thing is to have your own working system, which you have tested in practice and on a real account. If you adhere to the rules, trade only worked out patterns, you can earn money.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

It is totally up to the trader not the trading method to determine which strategy is profitable or not. A talented trader can gain profit from any method he chooses. Day trading can surely be profitable if you try it with some coins that are highly volatile. Unfortunately, some traders choose coins with low volatility (high stability) for this kind of trading and they either lose or earn just a little after a long time. For me, day trading is more exciting than other methods because it involves me in lots of transactions and keeps me busy with my calculations about how much I have earned. Holding is good but somehow boring.

To some extent day trading is profitable but you have to apply good strategies and you also need good background and experience about field. You have to make sure you choose coins with potential such as ethereum, litecoin or wave because there price fluctuate a lot this days and that is the only opportunity you will use to earn in daily trading.

• +1 2

On 7/18/2020 at 7:51 AM, Jingo said:

I think day trading is not profitable, you will do long term trading without day trading, because long term trading is profitable, you can lose money if you do day trading, so it is better to do long term trading, it will not be a waste of time.

Maybe to you, it is risky and people should be warned but few people gain using the day trading strategy. 

On 7/17/2020 at 2:43 PM, Solex said:

To some extent day trading is profitable

But more risky than the profit, some people will think it is day trading that someone should trade daily and of which it is not like that. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Yomose said:

Maybe to you, it is risky and people should be warned but few people gain using the day trading strategy. 

But more risky than the profit, some people will think it is day trading that someone should trade daily and of which it is not like that. 

Everything in cryptocurrency world is all about risk taking and believe me you will hardly earn huge profit if you don't take the risk in both trading and Investment because no one can say the actual future price of coins but you have to consider there potentials before buying.

The name day trading often deceives people, it is not daily for profits but people think they can be so lucky and be com a rich person from trading in just a day but they lose ad lose until they are tired and depressed and stop trading. Without know in about it fully, it can not he fruitful and many traders do not want to learn about I but only believe in luck, signals and bots.