Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

Day trading maybe very profitable but its is very risky. So if someone is not that good and experienced trader than he should not go fora day trading . 

If you know about its correct method then you will easily earn more profit.but if cannot know correcty then its waste of time.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Daily business is profitable but full of risks and I do not advise you
But if there are circumstances that made you work in the short term, I want you to think financially before taking any step and do not risk everything you have. Continue with your strategy if profitable, but the loss is more than profit
Do not complete and change the way you work

And good luck

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/26/2020 at 7:01 AM, nessreato said:

For me it was like betting to be legitimate and presently I am as well perplexed to go back there.

No I really dont think so it's a really profitable you need just some knowledge in analyze of the chart and coins volume and other skills in indicator 

You can certainly be an effective broker, due to this I'm sure it is advisable to start out mastering the main subject matter relevant to cryptography, understand many ebooks, practical World-wide-web success. Mainly because dealing seriously isn't for getting loaded easily, fortitude is usually critical in addition to thinking is additionally vital. it is advisable to carry this dealing small business incredibly severely and allow the whole concentrate on the item.

14 hours ago, colrendpi said:

Yes, the hazard will continuously be show, the great thing is to know how to function as the market is more caught on to play down misfortunes.

I really dont believe in hazard in trading it's a scientific thing that we can analyze like other and know exactly where is going with a little bit or the marge of mistake of course 

in my opinions for beginners which could not understand this forum it is waste of time for them because they could not understand it easily and for seniors which can understand it easily it is profitable for them

Many people feel, day trading investing temperature may be worthwhile as well as squander of your energy this can be determined by your current exchanging knowledge along with the amount you have for you to buy and sell in the case can be minimal cash as well as substantial cash about exchanging.

day trading needed a very fast hand and sharp eye, you need to hit that target especially if the market is very playful, you need to be wise so that, you will not be left and did not buy at a good price and sell at a higher price. 

On 10/2/2019 at 3:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Usually traders lose more than their time with day-trading. They lose their money as well. In all markets, be it Forex, Stocks and crypto, day traders are losing at a large percentage. More than 75%. So you will need a lot of experience and skills to succeed in this activity. Although the same is with poker. You manage to learn how to play and you become a winning player. It is not all based in luck although it is gambling.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:15 PM, niroblm said:

if you know how to trade you will be profitable otherwise you waste your time and waste your money so first we need to know how to trade

many people earn money from cryptocurrency trading, you just need to identify and you will also earn good income from cryptocurrency trading, cryptocurrency trading is one of the most profitable forms of trading, It does not waste time. You can make a lot of money trading cryptocurrency daily, don't waste time, you can get rich from trading.

According to my knowledge I don't think day trading is not profitable, because in day trading how much we earn not thousands of dollars in my opinion few dollars, their are also when the coin in peak stage means high price increase in one day, but always any coin price not increase but in day trading we got so much stress also and always fears loss of our amount, because its huge risk in day trading.

No my friend its real ! I know someone who can make 1% of profit in a day ! so he can make 360% per year ! if you want his channel on youtube he is called " Sadik Bitar " 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:01 AM, yupi84goro said:

Of course day trading is very profitable, with volatile crypto prices creating opportunities to make profits.  Day trading has a very large risk, therefore it requires the ability to read the market and must be able to choose the right coins.

Everyone has their own way and as a trader we have to find the best way to make a profit, in my opinion is not a guarantee, trading all day is not always profitable and unprofitable. It's not always profitable. It seems to me that you do everything very precisely, if everyday trends bring you income, continue with the same spirit

I am not exceptionally great at exchanging so I am not a tycoon however from exchange but this is often something I continuously interested. It's simple to say purchase moo and offer high but no one really know when it is the least and when it is the most noteworthy.

No one can say that trading is waste of time or money. Trading can be a miracle for anyone. People can earn millions of dollars by doing it. Most of the people now have a lot of experience about trading and they know that where they have to invest and they invest to get profit.

Well if you can get any joy from daily trading then why wouldn't you just explore more tactics or strategies about daily trading.

Trading is one of the the largest part rewarding and profitable cash earnign media, but day trading is overly risky to acquire some, I sense If you are propitious an adequate amount followed by Day trading would be fitting for you. otherwise you must forestall this segment.

Short-term training is the most profitable but if you take short-term training, your risk is much higher so I would say it is better for you to do long term trading than short term trading so I would say if you do long term trading then you will be good and risk free.

For short-term trading, I think it is important to have enough experience because in short-term training, the risk is very low and you can maximize profits, and here you can get more profit with a small amount of capital which will be a good profit per month.