Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

Do you know why this will not be put to stop once and for all? Because, I suspect, many of these hacks do not totally come from the outside. There might be someone or some persons involved in many of these hacking incidents that are working from the inside. Of course this is just a suspicion but I think many share this suspicion of mine. A thorough investigation should be conducted with each of these incidents because these projects and exchanges are not losing their own money but the money of their investors and clients. Due punishment should be imposed.

Yes it's profitable but you have to be a pro before investing huge amount. If you are a beginner, start with very small fund, learn the market and how day trading works.

In our forum, there is @BitcoinCase who is very expert here, may be he can some a word or two.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Yes it's profitable but you have to be a pro before investing huge amount. If you are a beginner, start with very small fund, learn the market and how day trading works.

In our forum, there is @BitcoinCase who is very expert here, may be he can some a word or two.

Best to look at the posts I've made so far and better yet the topics I started as they are all related to trading. I'm in a trade now that is posted. Then you can follow me if you like as I'll keep posting new topics with charts, TA, chit-chat, etc.  As for this here yes @Consignee  is correct it's best to start with very small amounts and learn. Get used to making orders in and out fast if you want to daytrade. You will be making orders and deleting orders and making orders and etc. a lot so it's extremely important to get comfortable with the exchanges you trade on. Make sure to research coins before you jump in. Be patient. Follow the Volume. 

On 10/2/2019 at 6:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

it is depending in your experience. if you have a great command on crypto then day trading can.be profitable for you. so you need to increase your experience first

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

Yes that's true, day trading can give us a passive income, but can also destroy your coins if you become neglectful in doing trade, remember that trading has a risk involved, it means you can win or loss, but most of the time losing coin is most happen. 

Man with all these low tf scam wicks , scam pumps , and especially if u work full time job, id say a swing trading is better for you,opening a trade for weeks , maybe month, but if you still manage to sleep well day trading, good for you. Day trading needs u active and at PC to take action, too stressful for me.

i'm still doing some trading. for me, it still profitable since the bitcoin and altcoin price are not stable. but, i always must pay attention to the coins that i've invested in. because we need a good moment to buy and sell our coins.

• +2 1

32 minutes ago, Mabdulkadir said:

Day trade is good if you are perfect in trading then don't panic just proceed to your trade

Yes day trading need more knowledge and skills so if a person have more skills then he need to start day trading.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/2/2019 at 5:44 AM, BTCmooping said:

Trading need concentration if you do invest then be with it if you do not then you might lose .and it will be waste of time

Good Luck

On 10/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

If you have the time and your friend has confirmed that maybe he is making more from day trading more than you, hopefully he should be able to put you through what strategy he applied for that better profit and you can add to your experience, the essence of exchanging information and strategies though I do personally believe if you have the know how you can make more from day trading.

• +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Exactly you have point, it all depends on how much you are willingly to take risks in crypto. In day trading you are knowledgeable first to avoid lose. You have time to observe the swing price of coins since you will do day trading. Invest only on how much you can afford in trading.

It's profitable, one of my friend is day trader and he can get more than 1-5% profit per day. He usually trade on new coin that listed on binance when the volume trading is really big. You can try it.

15 minutes ago, guderfy14 said:

It may depend on you on how you handle trading ofcourse it will profitable to you if you know and you master trading. And also if you study the basics of it and you no how to manipulate it you can earn a good profit in trading.

i keep saying day trading is definitely not for everyone because not a lot of people can handle these market movements and handle the stress that comes with daily trading. But if you can handle yourself then day trading is very profitable.

trading is profitable and also risky, it does not matter you do in the morning, evening or night, it will be profitable as well as risk involved in it, firs learn about the trading then start investing and earning from it.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Day trading comes with risks, but that’s not something different because good things come with risk sometimes. Day trading also has the potential of big profits. Runs into 50 - 80% daily profits of your capital or more. 

if you’re going to start, I’ll advice you make some friends who do day trade, you could learn a few tricks from them, DYOR, and start with a capital you can bear it’s loss. Don’t put all your life savings at once, not until you’ve become very well experienced. 

Have fun trading. 

It can very much  be worth it but you can lose a lot on it as well. You will need to make sure you know the right coins that trade often

Day trading is profitable, many people make their income from trading cryptocurrency, you just need to be determine and you too will earn a good income from crypto trading, crypto trading is one of the most profitable form of trading, it is not a waste of time

Yes day trading is profitable, many people make alot of money to sustain themselves from day trading with cryptocurrency, crypto trading is highly profitable, you can make plenty money trading cryptocurrency on a daily basis, it is not a waste of time, you could get rich from trading.

if you know how to trade you will be profitable otherwise you waste your time and waste your money so first we need to know how to trade

Frankly speaking I don't think day trading is that much good in such a immature & volatile crypto market , day trading requires good knowledge & combination of TA &FA !! Which may work in traditional markets like shares , commodity, Currency but not with that accuracy & effectiveness  in cryptocurreny.

It would be a waste of time and money, only when you don't know how to trade, you can win, learn and be profitable with a suitable plan.

Daily trading is highly profitable and you can make money trading crypto currencies daily many in the crypto world including myself make money trading crypto currencies, just be patient and you will too.

For training, day trading is the best suited. A trader can quickly gain the number of transactions necessary to assess the quality of his trading system. But day trading is better than scalping, and a medium-term position is better than day trading.

pxf.jpg

Day trading is good way to earn extra money, but you can not always make profit everyday, you know the price of cryptos are unpredictable, Just trade when the market is green chances you can make profit. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day