Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTCmooping

Is day trading profitable or just a waste of time?

For many it is a waste of time because they trade without applying any concept or system of rules, it is important to study and trade in demo before doing so with real money.

52 minutes ago, yaplil said:

Trade is the best thing to me is not west time because you can make some good money with trading when you came to transactions 

Of course day trading is very profitable thing because in day trade we can make money on daily bases and and the main thing is that in day trading we do not take more stress like that when will be going to tomorrow. Just buy and sell quickly.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

4 hours ago, nenni said:

For me it is very profitable, although what is currently obtained is still a little because the price of crypto is very cheap

You seem to speak from both sides of your mouth! If it is profitable as you claim, it means you have gotten a good and working strategy and I was going to expect you won't have issue with price being cheap?

17 hours ago, Malu said:

Trading is good and you need to know how to trade it. Day trading is good and also scalping is good too. You need to get the good technique to master the market

Yup. Good technique is very needed to be a successful traders.

Day trading weather could be  profitable or waste of time this is depending on your trading skills and how much you use to trade if is low capital or high capital for trading.

No it's profitable just choose the right coins,with higher volume and low price witch you can brought a lot number of them then you can trade with them daily

On 11/9/2019 at 4:08 PM, Vanthong7199 said:

A single trade will only take you 10 minutes so I don't think trading the day is a waste of time. In return you will profit from that trade but you may lose money because it is risky.

Where did you read or who told you a trade takes 10 minutes? There is no fixed time for a trade, it could take from a couple of seconds up to a couple of hours so it's not 10 minutes as you said

for other people day trading is way more profitable and fast moving that long term trading, you could gain 10-20% profit from your money per day if you choose the right coin to buy and wait few hours and already in profit

On 10/2/2019 at 7:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

You should know about the advantages of trading depending on the expertise and crypto market. most likely why the benefits are different in terms of skill and capital, you cannot expect large profits if your capital or expertise is small.

My advice, it would be better for the trade you choose not to disturb the work you already have. especially in my opinion day-trading somtime can not make as passive income, it's up to you how to make decisions.

There is nothing as a quick profit like day trading. It is like gambling. You have to be really lucky or ina huge bull market to earn quick profits. Other than that I think it is better to earn slow and steady

I think it is quite profitable if you know what you are doing, otherwise you will be days and days looking at the chart or taking trades without any real analysis or applying a long-term profit strategy.

Day trading is very profitable most of the crypto traders now are prefer to do day trader instead of holding because they can generate an easy profit within a day. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Day trading is not always good. If your strategy is right than you could be benefited. But most of us specially newbies loss their money through day trading by taking wrong decisions. If anyone wants to earn real profit than he must should draw a good strategy by analyzing the data and market. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/2/2019 at 5:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

Currently I have been trading on part-time basis because of my current job. Some days ago I meant with an old friend who told me that; daily trading has ability make me a passive income than anything. Although, I have be practicing my day trading with a minimal gain compared to what he told me about daily trade. 

Have you get into day trade or just a part-time trader like me before? Would you advise me to keep to day trading?

I am not daily trader but my friends are daily traders they do trades on daily base.I do as a part time .The are more in to trading then me.It is not bad to do trading as part timer who will learn and earn after spending some time  you will have experience and knowledge  than decide what to do now.

For me, cryptocurrency trading is a very difficult thing, but for some it is just a gold mine, with which some experienced traders earn every day from $ 500 a day, but to make such bets, you will have to learn well to use different strategies on the exchange.

I think it is profitable if you know what you're doing and day trading normally works with margin trading so i'm sure it is risky too.

Profitable but you must be an expert before investing large sums of money. If you are a beginner, start with a very small fund, learn how to market and intraday trading.

if you are a good at reading chart every day will get profits and will not waste time.

but it takes a proccess to become a great trader so at least you need to learn more first.

Edited by sidik7

On 11/20/2019 at 11:04 PM, Rebel said:

Day trading is always makes money. But not for all day. You have to so much coin and wait for pump.

I agree with you in order to make a good profit in day trading you need to analyze the market movement and find the best position to enter and wait for a big pump.

On 10/2/2019 at 7:44 PM, BTCmooping said:

I have traded daily, profit is arguably good if the market conditions are good and in accordance with our strategy. the difference is capital and how to trade, not everyone can make 100% more profit in a month, even in daily trading there is a loss. both daily and part time trading are good and have the same risk.

I same as you, have to work, so trade only in my free time. My principle of trading is for profit, not watching the market all day. A trader will continue to trade whether bitcoin prices go up or down, and try to make profit from these price fluctuations.

Edited by Agios
language improvement

i think trading if done well and having a good mentor will get a big profit , but it really takes a long process .

so far trader proffesional earn income more because they have a good technical analysis and diligent to read news update .

No, it's not wasting your time dude. Day trading it's profitable if you can read the market movement and i already experience it, With $50 atleast i can get $3-$5/day and i think that was profitable especially you're having full time job so i think it's good to continue your day trading.

Day trading is very good for those traders who got good trading knowledge and skills. day trading is very popular and profitable business and it is not a waste of time by any means.

nope. you better make trading as a part-time job, because it is very risky to become a fulltime-daily-trader