Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

On 2/16/2020 at 7:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

You need to find a project to invest in. Keep in mind that you can fail with this project. You need knowledge and some profit to start with, so post more useful post and start earning more.

You should search more and learn more about cryptocurrencies and see the most important risks and losses that you may be exposed to to protect yourself from falling into them and can benefit from the experiences of others.

THINK POSITIVE

l advise that before doing it you should get some knowledge about it. Without knowledge there is more risk. More than that you can learn also experience of others. 

I'm not sure how much you know and what percentage of your confidence you have, but if you can, invest when you feel certain and firmly win, not enough. Learn more.

Oh dear you don't need to invest for receiving payment from posting or crypto talk forum. So try to used your posts only means to say you need free btc then you must make only posts and comments and you got daily payment for it. And trying to make good posts for safe keeping your account. 

On 16.02.2020 at 08:15, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

you should always read and learn, here you will find a lot of useful things for yourself, but this is not enough, you need to trade to get experience

Yes it is okay no matter what, even though you are a beginner you can invest as long as you have an initial money to invest. Make sure you do some research and make yourself knowledgeable when it comes to investments.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:45 AM, Nrttb said:

If you are still doubtful and asking other whether you should invest now or not it means you probably did not read enough and you still have to research more and get all the information before investing.

Edited by lharost

The investment doesn't depend on how many posts you post. The post gives you a satoshi number but it does not determine your success. invest when you feel confident, you can guarantee knowledge ... invest.

Since you are a beginner , I advise you before investing in cryptocurrencies, to learn and gain experience in the crypto world through your work in a forum CryptoTalk, and then you make any investment you see fit, but you must reduce the amount so that you do not lose all Your money in case of failure

On 2/16/2020 at 10:45 AM, Nrttb said:

In my opinion you should not invest for now. Because investment and trading in crypto currency require knowledge and experience s you should wait sometime read more topics in this forum browse different sections. 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:15 AM, Nrttb said:

You can invest any time, but investing is so hard finding legit site is so hard, but i prefer trading.

On 2/16/2020 at 8:45 AM, Nrttb said:

You can start your investment at any level and any time but you should tell us which kind of investment plan you want to choose. Investing has no relation to the number of posts, it is about choosing the right time to buy. If you don't feel safe you can seek help from members here to tell you when and which coins are suitable for you. My recommendation for you is that you wait until bitcoin market becomes bearish in Yobit and then you can react fast to buy some BTC and trade it in BTC/USD trading pair. After you bought your coin, you can consult with us to tell you when you should sell it.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:15 AM, Nrttb said:

I think from beggining you should learn and learn more about crypto and it's different sectors. After complete learning you will analyse when you should invest or not.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 4/29/2020 at 11:50 AM, betelihem said:

You can invest any time, but investing is so hard finding legit site is so hard, but i prefer trading.

Investing now as a newbie is not good, it is very better to first learn about trading, after, someone can invest. Also, for me, I prefer to just trade than investing but I do both. 

just make sure you do research and learn what to avoid and what to do so you don't lose your investments

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

7 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Investing now as a newbie is not good, it is very better to first learn about trading, after, someone can invest. Also, for me, I prefer to just trade than investing but I do both. 

Yeah i also prefer trading, like i said finding legit investing site are hard, and we only get maximum 1% per month interest but while trading we can get up to 3% profit with one day, so its good, and we all know that trading needs experience but we have to try to trade to learn.

You must definitely wait for it to collect a good amount of information in order to invest in the field and to have experience in dealing with scams who want to steal your money.

You should enough knowledhe about this crypto world.. In order not to lose all your money in a while. I suggest you to learn more and just when you feel that you can invest well so do it!

11 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i also prefer trading, like i said finding legit investing site are hard, and we only get maximum 1% per month interest but while trading we can get up to 3% profit with one day, so its good, and we all know that trading needs experience but we have to try to trade to learn.

Getting up to 3% in a day may not be possible in trading, we do not calculate day profit as it can results to use being greedy and can make us to want to gain daily and lose because of that. There are days trades know not to just trade. Traders only just calculate the profit not in relation to days. 

8 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Getting up to 3% in a day may not be possible in trading, we do not calculate day profit as it can results to use being greedy and can make us to want to gain daily and lose because of that. There are days trades know not to just trade. Traders only just calculate the profit not in relation to days. 

My trick is just calculate the profit and order the trading, then when the price reach on my orders price then it automatically sells my coin and i get good profit with it, if i want to buy i do the same think i just make order then when the price comes it will be done.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, betelihem said:

My trick is just calculate the profit and order the trading, then when the price reach on my orders price then it automatically sells my coin and i get good profit with it, if i want to buy i do the same think i just make order then when the price comes it will be done.

I perfectly understand what you are saying, but it can only work out very well and almost everyday if your the profit you calculate is not much. I do profile this way too but the profit are not much. 

On 2/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Nrttb said:

I suggest you should try to learn more because in crypto world, there's a high risk of losing all your money in one click if you invest it wrong. You should gather many knowledge until you feel ready. Investing money online needs a investing high risk.

29 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I perfectly understand what you are saying, but it can only work out very well and almost everyday if your the profit you calculate is not much. I do profile this way too but the profit are not much. 

Yeah i feel you the profit may differ and may not be the same every day some day you will get good profit some day you will get little profit, but you trade 100,000 satoshi and get 3000 satoshi profit then its 3% interest, i know its hard to get this much but some day it will work.

Dont run faster than your shoulders earn alot first don't go too rush to invest lest you will invest your money to scammers and you will not be able to reverse it back again