What is the best time to trade. - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

1 hour ago, Mefo15 said:

Te recomiendo que leas un poco más sobre el tema para que te llenes de información y sepas qué hacer, ciertamente las criptomonedas en mi punto de vista son el futuro, te invito a leer un poco sobre yobit.net, ya que su plataforma De momento es bastante sostenido y dinámico y tiene muchas altcoins que te gustarán, anímate no te arrepentirás.

My first steps were with yobit, trading requires permanent study of the market, but its dynamics are interesting, this site could be of great help.

• +5 2

I would say the best time to trade is once one has a good notion of markets, technical analysis, interpreting charts and price movement and risk management. There are plenty of resources out there where one can acquire this knowledge on different levels. However, if the question is, when is it 'easier' to do trading? That would depend on the person you ask. I personally find it easier to trade on well defined upward trends in daily time-friends, here it's relatively simple to determine the end of a retracement to enter the market, and locate a significant resistance level to exit the market.

I think this is the best time to operate since the market is bearish so when you market if you can sell again and have a good profit, it is my opinion and you will know when the time will be right

The best time to operate is the one in which you feel ready, when you know how to do it,
 why to do it, when to do it, that will be the best time to operate, I am also new to this
 and I would like you to learn as soon as possible possible. but all agree that you must 
first study well.

1 hour ago, Alexánder Morffe said:

My first steps were with yobit, trading requires permanent study of the market, but its dynamics are interesting, this site could be of great help.

Good bro, my first steps were also on the yobit platform and yet I still use it because it is of the utmost importance for me to have privacy and security

You have noticed in the comments that opinions vary, many think that it is good to operate now that prices are high, others think that you should wait until they are lower, remember not to get carried away by your emotions, trading is quite a business Active and you must be very careful and pending, therefore I recommend you to trade when you see that the price has dropped a bit but do not expect it to drop so much, as we are in an uptrend, just drop a little maybe it is time

When you see market is following the bullish stage for your coin it is the best time to sell and at the bearish stage you can buy crypto to hold. 

Well it really is not very difficult friend, first of all you must have money in the exchange platform, you can recharge USD in the deposit area and then you go to trade, then you choose the USD / BTC pair and trade at the price you think is most convenient .

It is always good to learn to read the signals (when it is a good time to sell and when to buy according to what the market tells us)

On 2/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

For beginners it is recommended that they trade for a while on a demo account to practice and understand how the market works before opening a live account. When you have experience, a good risk management policy and a strategy that works for you, you will be prepared to achieve your goals.
  • +5 1

As an extra measure of caution the time span between 23:00 and up to 03:00 may be messier. In general the trading volume may be somewhat lower and air pockets can appear due to low liquidity.

Edited by mehmetdalkiran0

If you are beginner then you should trade after the half hour of starting the market because in the first half hour the volatility is too high and if you are advance trader you can make any time money So focus on the you trading plan and your trading system. If you are new and do not what is trading plan trading setup you should visit our You tube channel where we provide you depth knowledge about stock market and trading.

I think the sooner you start trading, the better. Because in this matter, experience decides a sufficient role. I would advise you to start by reading tips on various forums or sites or watching training videos on YouTube. And also do not forget to follow the market often enough. ...

The best time to do business is when the buyers need more.  And the number of buyers increases to More  Then I think you can run the business. And this is the right time.  Thank you.

After the price drop of some action or cryptocurrency it is always good to bet on the best known at the beginning because this way there will be less risk of losses and if there are they will be very low

• Useful or interesting 2

If you want to trade, first learn the basics of trading. You have to know what coins you want to trade, then buy coins when prices are low and sell when prices are high. Don't rush into entering trades, otherwise you could lose a lot of money if you're not careful.

• +1 1

The best time to operate with cryptocurrencies is when it produces or projects greater profits, it is to take advantage of the opportunities that arise, it can be an opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies because the price falls, or sell cryptocurrencies when the price rises or save them for a while until improve your position. Also take advantage of an investment opportunity that projects extraordinary benefits, that is, it is to be attentive to the opportunities that may arise.

And fast you are gone, because you wanted fast money. Did you trade? Did you lose your money as it was expected. We will never now. A good trader does not think like this guy on this post. If you think like this don't trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to read a few posts in the trading session and start there since this is about crypto news you posted. So any trading question should be asked in the correct section. About what you ask there is not a best time to trade, you can trade when you want to.

• +1 1

Since you don't have any knowledge at all about cryptocurrencies or even trading then you should start learning, this place cryptotalk that you seem to like a lot will help you and in the process you can also earn bitcoin and talk tokens.

• +2 1

When a road goes down , then you need to work as hard and put together everything the work we are able to put up and be sure of it is to really be sure of everything perfectly we need to work as hard and make sure that we are able to really pu to together a good trading strategy and an investment strategy that would work perfectly for you make sure that that you make the right investment position

I don't know if this person started trading back in January but probably learned a lot by now. Maybe even quit as the prices were vere hostile a few months later and making most traders suffer. I don't know a lot about trading but I am willing to learn before I begin anything like that.

As for the speculator, it is the time of the decline. As for the investor, he buys regardless of the price, because his goals are higher and the profits are similar to much higher than the speculator who relies on little profit and short time. The appropriate time is to follow any method of trading.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:45 PM, Uttom Deb said:

Now is the best time to do business because now the price of all the coins is higher now if you have bought different coins in the past, now you can easily sell and you will earn a lot of income.

You are right that this is the best time to sell, but our colleague says that he started a week ago, and therefore he does not have any coins. Now for him, the time is not suitable for buying at all .. Or do you think that I am wrong?

Here is the best time, only when prices are low it will be a good time for business.  Because at that time you can buy a lot of crypto with a small investment. And in the end you can sell at a good price.