What is the best time to trade. - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

There is no particular time of trade in the day trading you can trade whenever the price changes it is all yours but in forex trading you can not trade when the market is off.

In my opinion you are long term invester then you not depend upon a good time for trading just the company fundamental and its future then invest .in day trading there are high risk and high profite i am not using the day trading so I'm not sure what is best time

There is no specific time for trading. You can do whenever you want but what you need is understand the market. If you have enough knowledge about trading then you will find what time is perfect for trading. I got thia advise from my senior. So i am also working on it.

Cryptocurrency has a lot of value all over the world and there is no need to worry about how to trade better, so today I am telling you that when you have any currency, you can trade with it for a long time. Maybe, but it would be better if you buy digital currency so that you can make more profit. And when you buy, wait for the right time and when you think that their rate is right, you sell them right away.

The best time to buy is when the price is stable and give indications of the beginning of the upside, after observing the market movement, its low and its high.  It is best to buy at the start of the uptrend, and sell immediately at the start of the low

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

I think the best time to trade is when you are capable of handling the market.  Make sure you keep a track on the best hours of trading when the prices are high. You must be really informative about the trading principles.

6 minutes ago, VijithaVarghese said:

I think the best time to trade is when you are capable of handling the market.  Make sure you keep a track on the best hours of trading when the prices are high. You must be really informative about the trading principles.

You are right keeping a track on the best hours of trading is important @VijithaVarghese.We have to find the time by our own.In my country best trading time is of the night.The price of coins is usually high at night.So that's why i do most of the trading at night.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I think in the morning when the day is starting that is ghe best day to trade an you will be able k crack the deal at that time in best rates you can  this.

Hello everyone, I consider that there is no clear answer to that question, the trading opportunities are numerous, anyway, according to my experience it is preferable to operate when there is high volatility, so that good profits can be obtained, according to a good technical analysis.

• +2 1

Hello mate i don't think there is a specific time for you to trade you can trade anytime, any of you that want to go on trade the only thing he need is encouragement on how he will success. The best you need is knowledge base on that trade or business you want to do

• +2 2

In the aspect of trading no need to rush just take your time and do a mini research about the currency you are about to trade and make sure you have the knowledge of what you are embarking on and lastly the major part of it is the price rate, make sure if you buying let the price fall and if you are selling let the price be high. Good luck!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

From my experience and as advice to those looking on how to properly trade:

Check which currencies are the most active and have a good trading volume within 24 hours at Coinmarketcap or any other website showing that kind of information even at the exchanges you are going to use for doing your trades.

Then you need to make sure you know that for having price fluctuations there will have to be some "fuzz / rumors" or whales investing and selling so that you buy when price gets lower and sell when gets higher = profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Every time is the best for trade. If you have proper knowledge you know trade then you don't have any problem. If you don't know then here is problem. So, be careful and know about trade. But this time is the best for trade because crypto always in the last of year increases. You can sell now and earn profit.

• +3 1

When it comes to trading, there are various factors or situations that can affect the market, so it is good to analyze them, one of those factors is the EMA, however there are times when it is good to buy and they are known as low candles or low candles or red rains.

These names are assigned to the moments when the market turns red, giving rise to investors to start buying, therefore it is best to buy down

• +3 1

The best time of trading is morning 8AM to 7PM is the best time becasue in this time market movement is very good and it touch the high in the market. This time so many peoples will trade and the market movement is good for trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you new in crypto I advise you first you get more knowledge about crypto trading and then start trading . When the price of coins is low then you can buy the any coin and the price is high you sell your coin . In this way you get profit . As you know trading is risky . If you have some experience then you can get profit . 

• +2 1

The whole 9:30–10:30 a.m. ET period is often one of the best hours of the day for day trading, offering the biggest moves in the shortest amount of time. A lot of professional day traders stop trading around 11:30 a.m., because that is when volatility and volume tend to taper off.

• +2 1

For trade I think when the price of the currency is low. Because if you trade then you can make a lot of profit. Since the price is low, if you buy a coin for less money, when the price will be higher, you can get a lot of profit by selling it. For this you must have the right knowledge about it. Otherwise your money will be lost.

• +1 1

Choose two or three currencies to start with
Buy at three different points and sell in three parts as well
This will convert the profit and loss into the product of the average between the buying and selling operations
Also place a stop loss order and set the price at which that trade should end with the least possible losses
This is the beginning

• +1 1

You have to start first by learning the basics and types of analysis and perhaps start opening a non-real account.
I advise you to follow popular YouTube channels, which will benefit you greatly in terms of strategies, trading styles and popular platforms.

• +2 1

There is no an ideal opportunity for exchanging except for you need a decent methodology . The best way to exchange is to purchase at low cost and sell at high price.If you are a tenderfoot then you need to take additional time and become familiar with a lot.I I prescribe you to begin exchanging with low sum like $20 for learning.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There is no best time for trading you can trade at any time  When the price of bitcoin go down you should buy and sell it when the price is high.

• +1 1

I would say that your effectiveness extends.  Trading throughout the day occupies extra time which should not be expected for any additional rewards I am very interested in crypto talk. Great time for business I think I can make a profit.

Edited by Jonson Smith

I think Best time for trading is this when all coins value go down so that's time you buy it and hold with him for the some duration of time when again coins value go up so that's time you sell it and take good benefits from this I think it's a best time for the trading

And other Best time of trading is this 

When all cryptocurrency work good and all coins slowly slowly go up so that's time you buy and when some point increase so that's time you sell it and earn good profit from this...