What is the best time to trade. - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

The best time to trade is when the market is good, buy low and sell high for profit. Trading every day for daily profit is the best way for beginners. To get used to trading and become a successful crypto trader.

• +1 1

I think that most of the people know how to operate is by buying very cheap and selling it high and then we will obtain many profits, we just have to wait for the right moment that the price is very low.

• +1 1

On 2/14/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Why you started trading if you don't know about trading. This is very bad thing to do and you will lose money this way. Start learning go to youtube and learn the basics, then read a book and learn everything again because you will have many gaps.

• +1 1

Greetings Well, according to my experience in the 2 years doing trading, I think the best time to trade will depend on the currency, the price, the volume it has, buying and selling has its risks. but my advice is to buy when the price falls and sell when it rises and then buy in a stable cute like (USDT).

There really isn't a best time to trade, because anytime can be the best time for anyone to do some trading. But of course, when a cryptocurrency dips, that would be the best time for you to buy some cryptocurrency and then wait for it to become bullish for some easy profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend I have seen that the best bullish time in Bitcoin were when the USA was day and when Asia was day too. Prices are pump like crazy during some times when these guys wake up. Europe Russia and middle east are not making a lot of noise. Maybe you need to change your clock for the next pump or have price alerts to wake up.

• +1 1

Hey mate, you ask a great question but your question answer is very difficult because we can not say night and day or evening is right time for trading. So best time for trade is when currency rate fall than we have to buy or sell coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not see a best time from others my dear. I am only trader when I am see the chart and find something is about to happen. You are no known trade so do not start unless you are find someone to teach you. You are not want to lose a lot money by make mistake newbies do.

59 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

Friend I have seen that the best bullish time in Bitcoin were when the USA was day and when Asia was day too. Prices are pump like crazy during some times when these guys wake up. Europe Russia and middle east are not making a lot of noise. Maybe you need to change your clock for the next pump or have price alerts to wake up.

I appreciate your advice about different time zones and their effects on prices but how is this possible that USA and Asia can both be at daytime? There is a considerable difference in timing between these two continents. According to what you said, Americans and Asians are the people who buy lots of bitcoins which causes a massive pump in prices. This is an interesting theory about price rise and I will test it to see how much of it is true. If it proves successful, it can be used as a practical sign for predicting bullish moments.

I feel you mate I don't know anything how to trade either. So I will not trade, I want to invest and buy Bitcoin and maybe try to buy some of the other coins too that can make a very good price if the market is grown higher.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ridam said:

If you don't know about trading and you are new don't Invest your money without knowing. At first i would recommend you to work on AirDrop and Bounty's as they pay and teach you about coins and market then you can learn in YouTube and google and ask here in forum Cryptotalk and then do use Earnings to trade to increase Earnings

In my opinion trading is not so easy as you are considering.in trading purchase the coin when the market is turning down . And for this sale the coins when the price turns up. For this you have to monitored the price of these invested coins, because the value changes at every hours . In this way we can become successful in trading.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:53 PM, daintybrat said:

The best time to trade would be if the values are up and your gut tells you so. You need to observe the market and how the values are moving so you can decide for yourself if it is the best time to trade or not. Knowledge is the key to success my friend.

You said well brother. We should realize the current movement of the market deeply. I generally keep my attention on a market and try to do a good short time trade.

If you are a skilled trader then anytime is best time for trading. If you could understand the trend of crypto market and the price action and when the trend change from bearish to bullish. Thus you have no problem to enter to the crypto market at anytime.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Welcome to cryptotalk, I will advice you to wait and spend more time in the forum, spend more time in the trade section before thinking of when to start trading, you need more knowledge about trading first ,it not just something we can just start doing ,it require knowledge and patience my friend

• +3 1

On 2/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

There are different ways of trading. Depending on time and location where you are. But since our purpose in this forum is about cryptocurrency I would advice you to trade your crpto around December Christmas time. That's when expert advice us to trade.

• +1 1

The best time to trade its when the price goes down, buy your coins then keep them until the price goes high then sale them with a good profit depending with your capital, but you can earn upto to 10% of the amount that you invested.

I do not think that there is a specific time for trading, it depends on seizing opportunities to buy when we see that the demand has increased and the supply decreased, and that we determine the target at which we will sell and reap profits.

On 11/14/2020 at 8:03 PM, princessranlei said:

The best time to trade would be at volatile times. You buy when prices are low and if you see evidene that it will go high (dont just trust your gut) then you sell. Usually this method creates the volatiliy that matter from crypto to crypto

Volatile means when the market is full of fluctuations and it is quite difficult to predict any pattern at this time. This is not a right time for trading especially for those with low skills. Only advanced short term traders can get the most out of this situation. For others, the ideal time is when the market is relatively stable and the prices are low. However, you have to specify your method first before deciding about the time of starting your trade.

• +2 1

On 11/14/2020 at 8:03 PM, Husnyjaf said:

There are different ways of trading. Depending on time and location where you are. But since our purpose in this forum is about cryptocurrency I would advice you to trade your crpto around December Christmas time. That's when expert advice us to trade.

Yeah ,that wise idea, the market value of coin tends to pump very high when the Christmas festive time comes, so I think it also the best time to trade, since the experts also advice so, the time don't usually fail people

On 2/14/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

Trading needs time my friend it's not something to rush for because it comes with risk of losing money but I think in this forum we will learn more from seniors and become good traders in crypto world.

4 minutes ago, Binfahd said:

Yeah ,that wise idea, the market value of coin tends to pump very high when the Christmas festive time comes, so I think it also the best time to trade, since the experts also advice so, the time don't usually fail people

Yes from what I read about it they said almost every Christmas and new year time the currency do add with high value, its forecasted so it's TRUE. The most important thing is the capital that one will need to invest in. 

• +2 1

The best time to buy a crypto coin is in its lowest price, then hold it until the price goes up so that you can earn a good amount of profit when prices goes up. Basically it it like buy a wintercoat when it is summer because no one use wintercoat in summer just what i read.

• +1 2

14 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Yes from what I read about it they said almost every Christmas and new year time the currency do add with high value, its forecasted so it's TRUE. The most important thing is the capital that one will need to invest in. 

That's true, the capital is indeed the most important thing, but we can simply buy some altcoins like Tron and xrp , they are affordable and I think they also have high chances of pumping massively in the Christmas time

Trading is always on and there is no time better from other. Exchanges are running all day and not stopping for weekends either. You can trade on new years even and have the new year passed in an exchange. This market is online and doesn't have timer.