What is the best time to trade. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

The best time to buy is now in the low-price market and your profit is confirmed later on, so this is the right time for that. Store some bitcoin and ltc because the prices will return as they were

Everytime is good for trading when you are ready for trading, don't trade when you are occupied in something or you are not in a good mood

now possibly is the right time to aquire lots of bitcoin or some other promising crypto currencies in stock asvthe price values are all down, this is because the is a big chance of the price value rising after all this economic meltdown cause by the covid 19

On 3/28/2020 at 6:00 PM, Veniatrs said:

To become a successful crypto trader, you can first learn the basics about cryptocurrency and the basics about crypto trading. When the crypto price is cheap, you can buy crypto as your capital to sell if the price is expensive. So the best time to trade is when the crypto price is expensive and you can sell it at a price that is a little cheaper than the original so that it will sell faster.

Good advice, that's the basis that must be mastered by crypto users. so as not to be confused to choose a decision, if indeed there are difficulties you can consult the experts here.

The best time to trade crypto is the time after a crypto price overcome a peak of price in short and recess a little and rise up again strongly. I think just after crypto prove it is on up trend we can buy gradually by times. I believe it the best time to buy in. And the more important you should choose the crypto.thanks

On 2/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, JhonC said:

when all the coin are going down then those time are the best time to buy some coin and need to be hold it untill the coin get high. in this way you can be get some profit.

but first you must recognise some data about how to realize the charts higher

If you are new to cryptocurrency and want to learn trading, then you must first learn about trading then start trading. Before learning anything, you are likely to get lost.Contact Experts on Trading and you will find out about trading through youtube through Google search and various blogs.

The best time to trade is when the value of bitcoin goes a little bit higher then yоu can earn yourself some good pay and realize legit capitals. I wоn't say you shouldn't trade anytime but still you need to be studying the market traits before you tradе

There are a lot of problems all over world, because of corona and some problems Crypto world has been influenced. Of course that means prices are so low and l would say it is really time to trade or to invest. 

Just start learning on your own, just organize your time, set things you want to learn and write a daily schedule about that and record all notes about trading, I am sure you will learn soon. I advise you to book John Murphy Technical Analysis of Financial Markets very good for a start.

Edited by Maroua

5 minutes ago, MaksS said:

I especially like crypto conversation, but if you are a long-term trader, it is best to trade when coins fall ... it's time to invest and make a profit. Please note you must be patient.

It is really same for me, l mean if you like to invest for a long term it is really the best time to do it. It can be taken a bit of long time but you should be patient and in my opinion it will be worth to wait it. 

in my opinion we still have a great chance to but and enter the market ! because the price now is still low ! but after few months the price will increase again !

For me the perfect time to trade is where the value of crypto coins is in the low rate. And you can sell it when the value rises. But there is some circumstances that affect the trading mechanism and you must know it too.

I agree with you that this is a very good and worthwhile time to do business. Now is a good time for entrepreneurs to buy, but it needs enough capital. Without capital, we cannot invest properly. If we buy bitcoin now, we can earn a lot of profit if the price goes up.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

I can say that trading, is note like having to choose the best coin on the market and seeing the movement on the chart, the coin which u think will surely rise up, you buy and  and later sell it, when it has maybe reached the peak for that day 

When the price of bitcoin is low it is best to keep bitcoin in holding and when the price become hight then this is tge best time sell or trade their bitcoins 

You will find many tips on this forum regarding trading, but I advise you to trade after learning because it takes a lot of experience, because the trade market is very difficult.

On 14.02.2020 at 15:37, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

firstly, carefully analyze the cryptocurrency before buying, do not buy when the rate is high, even if the price becomes less after your purchase, do not panic, wait until it rises. and don’t invest all your money in one coin yet

52 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

Yes, trading is the pattern itself but this time is not a good time to trade since the market has a wound that the recent big bear attack left. I hope it recovers soon so that we can trade again.

But all my thought we can  trade by buying profitable coins now and hold not selling them till there price rises

The best way for you to get into crypto trading is to figure out your own style of trading because there are plenty of them and they all suit for exact person.

I have read an article quoting the founder of Amazon Jeff bezos started in trade market at the age of 13. So I will Say the right time to start in trade marketing is As early as you can. The more the time you spend the more the knowledge will gain

There is no time in particular that it is suitable for buying or selling. You must study the currency you want to trade in. You must know the reasons for its decline and rise, and thus know when to buy and when to sell with profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no better time to trade, because every important event in the world plays a role in changing currency rates, and you should follow the news and know the details on a daily basis.

My friend, the field of trading needs a lot of education and experience and there is no time for trading and I advise you to learn well this field before starting work inside it so that you can achieve profits and stay away from losses

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is better for you to start reading books about this field and apply them with a demo account that has once again deposited about $ 50. This will help you to train your psyche and strengthen it from the fluctuations that challenged you. You should read and watch the news. This will also help you in determining the next movement. And the most important things are patience

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: