What is the best time to trade. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

every day I sit looking at the market and trade badly
good trading requires a good strategy. The only way to trade is to buy low and sell high.

According to my knowledge after fundamental news impact is best time to trade we can see direction of coin little bit.

I contemplate the the largest part exact time is while the prices of the currency are low, subsequently you invest the currency and as you get the message that the currency is tall next you will trade the coins and this is the upright time. as a result if you are new you on track trading only remaining week but it is satisfactory for you. 

this would depend on you only as if we even tried to give some advices you wont understand it unless you tried to do it your own observation and trying to see the differences each month but hardest part is you cantt go back to that moment so it can be very hard decision whens the best to trade.

for me the time to trade is at the time that Asians do. In my country it would be at dawn, I feel that the coins have better movements and entries

On 9/23/2020 at 9:40 PM, Sarahden111 said:

This is a question for which there is no exact answer The best time is at any time if you adhere to the trading conditions, restraint and feelings And the best opportunities are at a general decline in the market for cryptocurrencies from their bottoms, thus getting a larger amount of money.

Excellent. Spot on. Reading the whole topic, this is the most satisfying answer I have read. It doesn't matter what time of the day, the best time to do trading are when the conditions are right. When the results of possible analyses proposes the right time. I don't think proper trading should only be based on one particular point in time or when one pleases.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 9/14/2020 at 7:21 AM, gourav789 said:

trading isn't Easy thing that's we understand in a day or a week . we need a lot of time for it . you just need to follow some good YouTube channel or telegram channel also who give free signals .

but I recommend to purchase some paid cource about trading .

well i dont think anyone need to pay for courses because those usually cost more than 200$, you can learn trading by just following other experts trade at first and then you start to develop your own strategy for trading.

• +1 1

The only thing to be considered when trading is how long you are invest it depend on the period if it is short period of time you will be considered how the market chart is moving constantly

I am not that much experienced over trading this kinds of work is done by my friend he used to help me, as per my opinion the best time is when the price is more which means the bullish period where the price is at the high level.

You can trade but of course it has a time and there are different platforms. Where you can trade are Coinbase, Yobit, Blockchain, Binance etc.  Your previous experience is essential if you want to trade.  Moreover you cannot benefit by trading.  When the value of the currency is low, if you buy some currency and its value increases later, you can trade and make a profit.

To operate the best time is when the trends are in the red I mean low, you can study a token its graphs and see the possibilities of it going up and then do the trade and get your profits

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 AM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

the best time to trade is always at night the market stabilizes and there are not so many people active, but it depends on the trading method you are using and if you see that you are earning a specific hour you have to sell or buy

Trading coins is very profitable when you have the knowledge and experience about the field which is why you have to learn the basics of trading in this forum and the only way you can do that is by reading senior members posts about Cryptocurrency trading at the trading section because without experience you will easily lose. The best time to trade is when coins drop in terms of value, you buy and hold for a while and sell immediately when there is an increase in the value for profit.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best time to start trading - when the market is very low. I think that will happen in next two-three months. That time you can buy any coin that dropped in price, and you will be able to sell it after about half a year with profit about 10-70%.

You can trade whenever it suits you, why are you asking that? There is no time better than another this is makes no sense to ask. REally you have so much to learn if you ask this question and you will not make anything from trade, I suggest instead of losing all your money not to trade at all.

The best time to trade is when the price is low, to be able to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies and then wait for the prices to go up, as they currently are, to be able to sell them and make a lot of profit.

Trading can't be taught in one post. It will require you to do a lot of research and figure out which if the trading categories would be best for you. You can choose to be a day trader or a scalper or a long-term hodler. Each if these has a lot of training that you need to undergo before being able to understand it fully.

Although there can always be exceptions, as a general rule the most convenient operation and the one that usually reports the most benefits is the one that can be done in the second part of the week, opening positions on Tuesday or Wednesday and closing them on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Although this may be different depending on our trading strategy, our profile as traders or the time frame of our operations.

• +4 1

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 AM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

I recommend that you read a little more about the subject so that you fill yourself with information and know what to do, certainly cryptocurrencies in my point of view is the future, I invite you to read a little about yobit.net, since its platform is At the moment quite sustained and dynamic and it has many altcoin that you will like, cheer up you will not regret it.

The best time to trade is when the market has a clear trend, be it an upward or downward trend, the worst time to trade is when the market is in a consolidation or range since it is not known exactly where it is going to go. . Also when trading you have to make sure that the Japanese candles (if they use that type of chart) have a good volume or a good body.

If you are asking about the time of day, then it is difficult to answer. The exchange is open all the time, and someone is constantly trading. Of course, during the daytime in America, there is sometimes increased volatility, because many users and corporations from the USA

• +5 1