What is the best time to trade. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

2 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

What is the market rise 2% and later fall 10% all within 2 days, is that gain? The best time to trade is when you have learned about trading, risky little amount to trade to understand the do and don't offer trading. 

There are many fake wicks that sometimes are manipulation from whales. Some whales try to buy to create a bullish pattern right before they dump on traders. Usually these whales somehow manage to make tens of millions of USD for bitmex with the liquidations that follow.

On 6/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, BTC Future said:

There are many fake wicks that sometimes are manipulation from whales.

We do not have to think about whales manipulation as a disadvantage, we even should make go use of it, whales are risky high amount of funds and they do not want to lose, but that does not mean we can not gain while whales are manipulating. 

There are excellent opportunities that come from time to time and should be used to make good profits. Learn how it works. Everyone should be the first step before jumping into circulation. To do this the market must be combed continuously.

Just follow one rule. Buy low and sell high. You will find many times when btc price went down -10% or more and may be that is a signal for buy. Remember we can not predict future so you might be wrong too. So do not put all your money in a single trade.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Hello there, before you proceed to start trading, you should first learn the concept on trading. For you to make profit on trades, always remember that you should buy low and sell high. For example, you decided to buy 1BTC when it's price is $6000, theb you should not sell it lower than that, because if you do, you just lost on a trade. Sell it higher than $6000, commonly you hold it for a while and wait until it reach $8000-$10,000. That will make your $6000 to become $8000-$10,000. That is just an example.View the history lf the coin, the charts, then analyze it. 

• +3 1

I m new here too. But i have some knowledge about that.  I think there is no set time to trade. You can trade at your convenience at any time. You can buy when the price of Bitcoin is low and you can sell when it rises  

There is no a specific time to trade, just watch the markets several times and trade immediately when you will see a profit opportunity. Experts calls that "the right time to trade" you will miss this time when you will be inactive. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We must not forget that we must prepare before entering the market and have good strategies to make this activity our first source of income. Do not get carried away by the FOMO and prepare before entering, it is a tip. Good Luck!!!

There is no accurate answer to this question, and the best answer is when you gain experience and have knowledge of which currencies are best to trade with, in addition to making sure you are able to control your temper and not allowing your emotions to control your decisions. In principle, the best advice for beginners is to adopt long-term trading, i.e. storage for currencies and selling when higher than the purchase price .

We are all excited being part of cryptotalk forum because we are earning and learning more about Cryptocurrency at same time. The best time i will ever suggest for every new member of Cryptocurrency to start trading is by the time when he/she have good background, knowledge and experience about the field because trading is related risky and one can easily loss without much ideas.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, Strygwyr said:

That is just an example.View the history lf the coin, the charts, then analyze it.

This is what most of us have been doing so far, although the last year Bitcoin is fully correlated with the stock market and follows it on every move. The last few months the trading channel was buy at 9k and sell close to 10k.

Although I didn't buy the last time it went to 9k as fears of another stock market collapse are growing. It will definitely affect the price of Bitcoin negatively if this happens, and personally I don't see the markets recovering this easy as last time during March-May.

• +1 1

How to trade? I'll tell you this that of course you can trade in different ways, and there are many guides on the Internet, but you need to practice and only then some understanding will come

Trading turned into a best and the fastest way to be rich in a short period of time if you know the strategy. But trading is not a easy task at all. It requires a huge skilled to understand the market and invest a proper location. 

The best way to trade and make profit is to buy crypto when the price is low, usually after it fell like 10-20% and then sell it after the price goes back up. You should be confident that the price will go up again. Using this strategy you can easily make hundreds a month, even more.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

The best time of trading is just the 4PM to 8PM this is the time when we make good money through the market and e can easily withdraw our money. Crypto market is the best market and through this market we can change our life easily.

BetFury                                                   

It seems to me that it is best to trade at night, because at this time you can catch the most beautiful moments when the price of a particular currency rises or falls. And it really is, this is the best time! Sleep better during the day.

first of all since you are new to crypto world i suggest you not to start trading until you get enough experience to be able to choose the right currency when trading and don't lose your money for nothing , but in general the best time to trade when the currency value goes down you buy many of it and wait until its price go higher then you sell it , for sure that depends on the coin you dealing with

• +3 1

When the prices of crypto coins are dumped down that iis the best time for trade. Like bitcoin,  ethereum, Ltc that is the best coins of cryptocurrency, now there prices are low. I think right now is the best time if you buy bitcoin now at low price and when the price pumped then you sell the coin and get higher profit in very short time. And that is the basic key factor for trading. 

BetFury                                                   

I am not that expert in trading, but me for myself the best time thats I am always using to trade is the morning or at the night time, there is where I can do market analysis perfectly.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

trading isn't Easy thing that's we understand in a day or a week . we need a lot of time for it . you just need to follow some good YouTube channel or telegram channel also who give free signals .

but I recommend to purchase some paid cource about trading .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

14 hours ago, gourav789 said:

trading isn't Easy thing that's we understand in a day or a week . we need a lot of time for it . you just need to follow some good YouTube channel or telegram channel also who give free signals .

but I recommend to purchase some paid cource about trading .

Indeed it's requires one to sacrifice his ample time learn properly, this deals with funds one can easily loose if care is not taking. In addition to this, one should be good in making research and consult some experts before to take final decision.

Edited by Guru2050
  • Useful or interesting 2

According to what I read traders like price to move fast because they can profit more but I mostly try to learn before I speak and there are many styles for trading I eam reading about. Also the low price can help to decidie and buy and try to sell higher when it recovers. Trading needs experience and knowledge so we have to learn a lot to begin.

Edited by Sykkuno

You should not start trading like this becuase trading is a hard task where has a chance to lose your money anytime.. By the way,for me the best time for trade is when btc bullrun occurred.. As that time usually all the currency price increase day by day..you might see the last btc bullrun effect..              

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

If you are newbie in trading or stuff, then you need a long way to study it. It is not that easy, you need enough study about it. My tips is always monitor the movement of the price and rule is buy some coins when its price is low, then sell it if it rise up. I hope it would help you.

Trading is not that difficult all you have to do is to purchased good potentials coins like litecoin, ethereum and Ripple coins all at a low price and later sell them when the market price go up and you will definitely make profit. 

BetFury