What is the best time to trade. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

11 hours ago, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

best time is almost when you earn some profit from this market. This is difference same time one trader says it bad time for me because he lost his money and other say it is good time of his because he earns profits. 

We need to support good content must like for good posts. 

As far as i know there is no good time for trading but should have some knowledge about trading before you go for trading like chart analysis technical analysis etc...

The best time to trade is when you buy that specific coin in low amount and it’s possible to sell in high price that’s the best time you can trade to gain more profit in it good luck brother.

This is bitcoin which has volatility, at times it drops dramatically, occasionally it goes up drastically like pardon? happened in 2017. nearby are no state-of-the-art causal factors, completely are narrow to approximate conjectures. For loyal this will not keep on long, emphatically in the making for the instant to development again. promptly personality experienced our patience as a bitcoin holder, immobile cuddle bitcoin that we carry out or hooked to panic sell

Trading all day takes up further time than indispensable for precise not sufficiently other reward. In several cases, unchanging authority day traders care for to elude money outside of these ultimate trading hours.For me if you're a abruptly name dealer the best time to trade is as soon as the coins first to cheerful and pumping.

On 15.02.2020 at 03:46, Emon007 said:

The best time to do business is I think when BTC or Bitcoin prices are low then if we are buying instead of if we are selling when the price goes up then there is enough time to go.  I haven't enough knowledge about this question. I don't know what is best time to trade.

For me inside the event which you are a brief time period supplier the main time to trade is when the cash beginning to bullish and pumping.

trading is more productive when you will purchase in a lower peicr then sell it when the price get higher that bring your income grow

I am especially energize about crypto talk my viewBut if youre a long term trader the best time to trade is when the coins is down..this is the time to invest and to earn profits.

I am also have same doubt, that's why I ask thus question in this forum. On seeing all replies I get one clarification. That's is there is no exact time to say that time is good for trading. Only one seeing market price sheet we need to take decisions. 

Exchanging rule is consistently purchase low cost and sell on significant expense. We should in contact with the market to get data about costs.Because Bitcoin price won't drop to $10000.until halving.but still spend some time to check it's price to be sure.if it drop a huge value then sell it.For me if you're a short term trader the best time to trade is when the coins starting to bullish and pumping.

started 1 week ago. But i don't live through about trading.  Seniours satisfy facilitate me about trading. want deduce me a direction of trading. I am incredibly a lot excite about crypto talk 

Be careful about making money out of me If you are a sudden name seller then the best time to do business will be to encourage and pump the Six as well as soo not to get the other rewards for all day tradingIn some cases, more than essential, in some cases, unchanging authority day traders this is the final business period.

When you see a good coin price dump and dump that time buy that coin and do trade on it and wait when its price will pump up...you will get much profit that time...bitcoin is the perfect example... Thank you

Not only can this strategy deplete a trader's reserves quickly, but it can burn out even the most persistent trader. Unlike Wall Street, which runs on regular business hours, the forex market runs on the normal business hours of four different parts of the world and their respective time zones, which means trading lasts all day and night.

i think when the market bull run you can sell all your crypto at best price and when the market down trend u should follow it to buy at the best price at u wish. 

no specific time to buy or sell. we can know the market bull trend or down trend only.

The best time to work together is I think when BTC or Bitcoin costs are moo at that point on the off chance that we are acquiring instead of on the off chance that we are offering when the cost goes up at that point there's adequate opportunity to go.

The best time to trade equities, currencies and futures is unique to each product. Periods of enhanced market participation often create For most forex traders, the best time of day to trade is the Asian ... That data showed that most traders are what are called...

The best time to trade is the time where bitcoin halving happens. If the bitcoin goes so high, because if you are going to buy at the moment where bitcoin is is high, then you will gain more money.

I have joined 3 days ago.I don't know how to trade by crypto currency. Now I am learning something about it.Trading is like buying in low price and sell it on high price. Soon I will learn everything about cryptocurrency .

The best time to do business is to have a good experience first and to do well, and during the morning when the currency is the right time to move.

Trading is really profitable, but I advise you to slow down and learn as much as possible, and to keep away from fictitious currencies. Stay with major businesses such as xrp, eth, eos, btc in order to ensure that you do not lose. And here you write you earn.

at this time is the top time to act trade for the reason that at the moment the assess of every part of the coins is privileged straight away if you partake of bought another coins in the past, in a jiffy you preserve by a long shot vend and you will earn a fortune of income.

55 minutes ago, Riad Ahmed said:

When you see a good coin price dump and dump that time buy that coin and do trade on it and wait when its price will pump up...you will get much profit that time...bitcoin is the perfect example... Thank you

Buying a dumped coins is not that safe, especially with tokens, sometimes they will keep dumping further and never recover.

13 hours ago, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Hello, my friend, I suggest that you should invest your money first before trading. Wait for the best time for you to trade because the best time for trading is when bitcoin halving happens.