What is the best time to trade. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

Trading does not depend on a specific time for trading, and indicators and analysis must be obtained in currencies in order to know the price direction of the currency in which it was traded.

Life is great and enjoy it

I advise you to search on YouTube, you will find tons of videos explaining technical analysis, trading volume analysis and other useful analyzes in the cryptocurrency market.

On 4/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, P A Ashif said:

I have read an article quoting the founder of Amazon Jeff bezos started in trade market at the age of 13. So I will Say the right time to start in trade marketing is As early as you can. The more the time you spend the more the knowledge will gain

This topic can have two meanings. The first one is about the best time for trading based on market situation. For example, in bullish or bearish runs or in period of stability. The second one refers to the best time (best age) to start trading. But I think the OP is more interested to know about the best opportunity to start his trade based on prices and patterns. In terms of age, I think traders must be at least 20 years old to be able to deal with concepts like RSI, Net and Gross profit, chart reading and discovering patterns. These concepts are hard to understand for younger ages.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:14 PM, Astrolee said:
I think the most accurate time is when the currency is low, you invest the currency, and when you see that the currency is high, you will trade the currency and this is the right time.

that's true there is no good time to trade the only one way is buy coin when they are at low price and sell when it go high long-term is very good to make money 

You have asked an important question about trading, first you must choose the appropriate currency for trading such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and XRP, and then you monitor the market movement on a regular basis when the price of these currencies goes down, you buy and then wait for the right time to sell it when The price goes up

My friend, in the beginning, you must learn technical analysis in order to start trading, and then log in to one of the trading platforms and start.

The best time to trade is when the market is falling and growing every day , but don't trade when there is no price movement in the market

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/14/2020 at 3:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Every time is best for trading, trading don't have specific time, wait for the price to drop and buy some coin and hold it or order it to sell when the price is ricing again, and do this things again and again that's trading.

14 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

The best time to trade is when the market is falling and growing every day , but don't trade when there is no price movement in the market

This is a good opinion. Yes, the best time to trade is when the prices drop, and when there is a lot of movement in the market. You should improve the selection of times when there is significant movement.

The best time to trade is when price of cryptocurrency is increasing if have some coin that bought in past in cheap price then you can sell them within great profit and also you need to learn trading strategy.

I generally do tradings with the altcoins of Cryptocurrency when i see there is a much fluctuations in the prices of coins i try to trade with the best coins because trading at the time fluctuations can give you huge profit if done with the right strategies. 

To trade with cryptocurrencies we must study a lot friend is not something we can do without knowing how it works I recommend you to train well before you start trading so that you do not lose your money

Trading is actually a very good way of earning nice amount of cryptocurrencies, but at first you have to know much about trading and also, you have to know this step of buying when the price is low and selling once the price has gone up and also don't be greedy, sell at price you know is profitable to you .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

I think the best time to trade is after the halving season because everybody have predicted that after halving the bitcoin's price will rise and that is our time to trade our coins and earn a great amount of money.

The first advice for every new trader is not to rush to buy the first cryptocurrency just to go through the experience, but to ask the help of an expert friend to choose a good currency for you to trade or go and search on YouTube there are dozens of videos that explain technical analysis and help you in trading.

On 5/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, Irish said:

I think the best time to trade is after the halving season because everybody have predicted that after halving the bitcoin's price will rise and that is our time to trade our coins and earn a great amount of money.

Well, I was and still am predictin that price will go down for a while after the halvening. I was expecting it to go down further, bellow 8k and begin buying from there. It did drop today a little and perhaps we will see movement during this and the next week. I'm still expecting price to rise during the summer, perhaps end of June, beginning of July.

On 4/22/2020 at 4:19 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

The best time to which you can trade your coins is the time when you see the price of the coin you have rise in the Cryptocurrency marketplace, then you will sell so that you can earn some profit in your wallet.

Common strategies to earn benefits in the crypto world is depends on the price volatility of the cryptocurrencies like as the case of Bitcoin. If you have bought Bitcoin in the cheapest rates and Hold that for sometimes, after that once you see the price is skyrocketed, it would be the best time to sell your holdings to expect excessive benefits. 

On 4/22/2020 at 6:34 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

The best time to which you can trade your coins is the time when you see the price of the coin you have rise in the Cryptocurrency marketplace, then you will sell so that you can earn some profit in your wallet.

Yes I think that you are right and  I think that the best time to trade in cryptocurrencies is when the price of cryptocurrencies is high and you will know that if it is the best time to trade your cryptocurrency and make sure that you are gonna earn

Every time is just the best time for trading. l mean there are always some altcoins, which are always profitable and you can get from good profit. Cause of corona prices are down and maybe you can use this chance. 

First of all before you start trading be sure you've leanr a lot about it from a friend or from YouTube and there's no best time for trading. It is only more profitable when the price of coin is higher than it used to be.

Dear, you have asked a very nice question. The question is how can you engage in business.  You can earn 1000 satoahi per day from here.  And you can comment 30 hours daily.  You can earn 30000satishi every day by making 30 comments.  And from here you can gain a lot of knowledge.  Your time is here to earn something good with money. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Trading requires a lot of learning and a lot of training in order to acquire the necessary skills for trading, which ensures that you remain in the market. I do not advise you to trade without you having sufficient experience and information.

I think the right time to trade is when you feel you have acquired some knowledge and strategy about trading and you can begin. you must buy at a time when prices drop and sell when the price rises, so you must monitor market movement. always make sure that you monitor the market price of the coin to avoid losing too much profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

You must choose the right time when trading, selling and buying at the right time. The best time to trade is when the market is bullish. There you will get a fairly high bitcoin price, and good profits, every trader buys at a low price and sells when the price is high, that is the principle of trading.

The very right time for everyone to start trading is when he/she have acquired good knowledge, good background and experience about the field because without these listed ideas you will hardly make it in trading, always make sure you buy when the price is low and choose good coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace so that you will earn good profit when they rise.

• +2 1