What is the best time to trade. - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Now days it is best time because now days the prices of many coins are down so it is best to buy coins and the talk token is best its price is very low now you can easily buy them and after some days when it price does up then you can sell them and can earn a good profit. I am doing trading almost with talk token because it price is changing many time so I am always earning a good profit from it.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Trading is one of the most difficult activities in this platform, if you want to learn about trade I will advice you to do extensive research on trading and you need to be careful towards the platform or website you want to trade in because trade deals with capital, questions from others who knows better than you, believe if you can follow this steps you won't regret anything...

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to do trading first of all you learn knowledge about crypto trading. You have some trading skills. If you ha e no experience and trading skills then you can lose your all money. I suggest you to invest in BTC. You can get a good profit.

• +2 1

i think now a days good time.to trade so that there are many people work this site and earn.money so that many people work this site and earn money a lot of.

thanks

My friend, I do not have experience in this field, but I work in cryptography in times of quiet evening or after midnight or early dawn hours. This is a quiet resort to monitor the cryptocurrency market, as it needs long hours to monitor currency development in order to choose the right time to sell it Thank you

• +3 1

On 2/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

Trader has  to keep pace with the market value of the coins when the price goes down you will buy the coins and after sometime when the price goes higher you can sell them and gets a lot of profit or so you can invest them too to get profits

Everytime is the best time for trading. If you have an oppurtunity then start trading. There is no specific time for trading and for learning.

You can't say that this is the best time to trade you just have to keep an eye on the different currencies and which you want to trade if price of some currency drops then this is a time to invest on that currency. And you have also be careful when the price of the currency on which you have invested goes up to its peak value you can sell it and get a lot of profit from it so you have to wait for a perfect time for buying and selling of a currency.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 AM, Mahmud 913 said:

Do not go too fast I recommend, so first study mass fund first and then start the world of trading so it is not recommended to start without full knowledge because you can lose all your money in the attempt.

• +2 1

Everytime is the best time for trading. If you have an oppurtunity then start trading. There is no specific time for trading and for learning.

Dear friend there is no time specification for doing trading. If every time you got an oppurtunity you need to start tranding. All time is best for trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Really good topic and all the newbies in trading ask this  question and for this i want to say that you have to buy that coins which are now going to stable but are in low price like USDT and doge. In my opinion that these are best for investment because these have low flectuation and for newbies and to get experience tgese are best.

There is no specific time for trading, I work with this encryption in my spare time and when I find myself peace of mind because working in this trading requires a clear mind and focus to work well.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I think the best time to enter the exchange market is when you become an expert in trading because it is relatively difficult, but with learning and time you will become an expert

• +1 1

Seriously my friend I don't think they specific time for trading all what you need too know before start trading is how price of coin move in market so that you can buy in law price and sale in high price

My friend the perfect time is that what you can use properly.  The time you used for trad It's your perfect time.  You can choose your best time for trade.         

I recommend that you read constantly, and inform yourself too much so that you learn, do not rush, time is giving you great knowledge and this is positive and so you learn without forcing so much.

Welcome everyone.  A very important topic.  crypto is a popular earning website.  Many people come and work here every day. I think the best time to do business is now because the demand for Bitcoin is huge now. And the price of Bitcoin is much higher than before.

Trading in cryptocurrencies is good and can achieve good profits, but it requires learning the basics of dealing with various currencies and studying their prices, I advise you to watch the channels for teaching trading on YouTube.

The recommended thing from what I have read is to be up to date with all cryptocurrency issues because it is risky to start trading without knowledge of trading but I think the best time is when I am an expert in this.

The best time to trade is when the price rises, you only buy when the price us low and sell when the prices rises and that can happens within minutes or hours in crypto market because of the market volatility. 

The best time if trading when the prices become low and demand also love then you purchase and hold until then the demand of its up and prices also increases then you sell them and earn extraordinary income. 

• +2 1

On 2/14/2020 at 6:31 PM, Asakaman said:

For me if you're a short term trader the best time to trade is when the coins starting to bullish and pumping.

But if youre a long term trader the best time to trade is when the coins is down..this is the time to invest and to earn profits..note,you should be patient

Yes dear you are right brother. I'm also a newbie here but I don't know about time when we invest but now from seniors post I learned a lot about trading. In my opinion this is very crucial time for traders and I am also suggest them for trading when value of coins face ups and downs. Thanks  

The best time to trade is when you have sufficient knowledge... do not go into the market and buy cryptos that you know nothing about ... it is huge mistake ... you should calculate your steps and know exactly what you are doing or you will lose it all.

• +3 1

Entering into trading requires a lot of patience and learning a lot of important information, as you must be aware of the movement of the market and monitor longing regularly, in addition to that, you must know that greed makes you lose.

• +4 1