IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

The site temporarily stops the payment for some operations, I think it is security operations to maintain the site's security and the quality of the site and to monitor the members that stops the payment, I think once a month

• -1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 8:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

My friend sometimes delays paying bitcoins on the platform but this is a temporary thing when the wallet for paying members profit on this forum is empty.
This is a normal thing, do not bother your balance, you will arrive soon.

Nothing will happens to your coins, these are safe. I have also experienced this many times. After some days mostly three to four days our earned Satoshi can be moved to our btc wallet of Yobit.

• +1 2

Of course, Yobit is one of the completely safe platforms for storing currencies on it. In the event of any error, compensation is made directly by the administration Secondly, it is a completely reliable platform, and when you say something, it implements it, so don't worry.

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

yobit is enough safe exchange site for keep any currency and mostly the crypto talk member know goodly how much safe yobit for keep any currency.. You can also invest your btc in yobit because its legin and every one get profit from it.. By the way you can take your own research too          

• +1 2

I will answer this important question by saying yes, because since when I started using yobit exchanger for making transactions, I have never been disappointed or experience reductions or lost money I invested. And till date am still using yobit

So with these experience that's why I answered you by saying YES

Edited by Guru2050

I think its very safe and so we need to keep everything in its perfect presision so working on yobit , if you dont switch the 2 factor for secrity on , then that can be a  problem but I have been safe in yobit and nothing has ever happened to me , so am sure there is no problem.

Certainly, my friend, Yobit is one of the best platforms in the crypto world and is 100% safe as a wallet for your cryptocurrencies and through which you can achieve great profits through trading and investment.

i'm using yobit wallet for many time to hold my BTC to trade by it and i have not any problem, i find it very safe and secure

I think our btc or earnings in our yobit is safe as long that we didn't give our private information to the others but when you enter some website that is totally a scam even though you did not give your private account they can hack it and get your account that will lead to all of your earnings will be lost. So be careful my friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Helo friend, yobit is a most one of the trusted website so don't panic 1st in your self and any payment issues don't worry that website is take some particular time and then received your payments easily. 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:32 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

Yeah yobit is safe and secure but all the exchanges are not the same. So, I would never recommend to put your capital for long time in exchange even in yobit and binance. Even they are secured and safe you should't put your crypto for long time.

BetFury                                                   

Perhaps there is a small technical error Frankly, I have never encountered problems in Yobit and it is very safe in my opinion, maybe you should also verify the integrity of your Internet connection

• +1 1

Regarding payment, the delay is due to a technical malfunction or the wallet space of the platform, and the accounts are on the platform and the balances that it contains are completely safe, and there is nothing to prevent the transfer of Yobit to a digital wallet Of course, unless you lose what you own by playing dice or losing deals.

On 6/5/2020 at 11:33 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Nothing will happens to your coins, these are safe. I have also experienced this many times. 

Yobit is the most secured exchange platform.Transferred amounts to the Yobit exchange will not be lost if you have properly adjusted security layers like 2fa authentication. Due to technical reason, sometime, forum pauses the payments but earned amounts will never be lost.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:59 PM, TheRaed said:

Perhaps there is a small technical error Frankly, I have never encountered problems in Yobit and it is very safe in my opinion, maybe you should also verify the integrity of your Internet connection

Nothing wrong to the exchange to my knowledge I dont think there is any fault and no one has ever complain about the exchange or say something bad about it.

Yobit has not been hacked before? No even any breaches before. They have been created for over 6 years now, I do not see how yo it is not good to keep cryptocurrencies. Like me, I have confidence in yobit to save my cryptocurrencies. 

ofcource , yobit isn't bad exchages . I used This exchages from long-time and always work fine for me . yobit provide good security to it's user . we must enable 2fa option for Extra securities to our fund . 

I used yobit as a wallet for store my dogecoin their .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, mhmd7 said:

I do not think that this platform is dangerous, on the contrary, it is safe and reliable, and I have a balance for a long time that I did not withdraw and still exists and things are good

Last one year iam also using yobit exchange but I didn't notice any problem in yobit, its reliable and trusted exchange without fear store our assets in this forum, once binance exchange also hacked but yobit I didn't heard any case like that, so don't worry about this exchange security.

• +1 1

Yobit exchanger is good and safe site one can actually used to store the value of there coins because for that it has earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time, I believe that yobit is safe and you can leave your coins there without any harm as long as you didn't share your personal information with scammers and hackers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, Yobit is the safest and legit website in the world of Cryptocurrency. Everything you want in the Cryptocurrency is there. Maybe you experienced on that is just a small bugs or an error but go back again after a while. 

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

My friend, I would love to reassure you

Our cryptocurrencies on Yobit are secure so fraudsters cannot access them

And if any problem occurs, then it is a technical problem in the platform, no more, and the problem is often fixed quickly

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Ashsh said:

if any problem occurs, then it is a technical problem in the platform, no more, and the problem is often fixed quickly

Not always you will face technical problem but some time you will be panic by scammer activity...if not you are aware about your account and money Then you wont be able to realize that when you have lose your money.. First of all, you need to be aware like dont save passwords on phone and dont be greedy like increase your amount of money easily..                     

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes sure our bitcoin is totally safe for yobit exchange... trade your btc in yobit exchange you will good profit.. yobit is one of the most popular and safe exchange to trade

• -1 1