Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

On 10/10/2019 at 8:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

both the exchanges bittrex and yobit are listed on Coinmarketcap and coingecko their volumes are also handsome for both I used both exchange has users friendly. 

• +3 1

On 10/26/2019 at 6:57 PM, Rares002 said:

I think Bittrex is a little better right now but Yobit is growing faster and faster lately and they are also working very hard to improve their services on the exchange. So soon yobit should get better than Bittrex 

This is the gain of yobit exchange and it moreover allows users to deposit and depart with currencies like usd. Yobit is one of the best exchange presently

I have used both of this exchanges and yobit is definitely the better one. They have a nicer platform which is easy to use from all kind of devices and they have low fees and multiple features 

I also only use YOBIT exchange, for me with YOBIT it is very easy and safe. In fact, there are so many coins that we can choose from there, so that we can exchange them for any coin we want.

I am bias and i tell you that yobit is best than bittrex  simply becouse i did not try yo use bittrex.but one thing i discovered is that in yobit there is so much coin that has no value while in bittrex almost all coins are certified and has a value. 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:52 AM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

Yobit is to no dought currently. Stick to one and trade peaceful.

Trying different exchange will only keep you confused.

dude you are really asking this question ?? yobit just had a airdop and each yoda token had worth of 10000 satushi also yobit is supporting this forum and yobit invest box give us profit daily. absolutely yobit is better bitterx.

Bittrex is USA based exchange, which needs full KYC from its traders. While YoBit is Russian based exchange. I think the Yobit is quite better and faster than the Bittrex.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my point of view bittrex is good as compared to yobit. Because bittrex is easy to handle and it takes less time for the transaction as compared to yobit.

I don't used bittrrx , yobit is Very good exchange platform with alot of campaign running, and  it is old exchange also secured, almost many coins are listed here so yobit is best in my view

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes absolutely after using v the I can say Tobit is best. There are two reasons for that. First one is the withdrawal fee & other fee that are dedicated to small users on Tobit. The second one be is the regulatory rules. Bittrex cannot be used worldwide & it needs kyc for proper use. So I don't like bittrex.

• +5 1

Yobit is best  because bittrex kyc required I not like kyc exchanges yobit is very good exchange not required any kyc yobit safe and secured exchange using since 2years.

Bittrex and yobit are both good. Yobit is popular and secure, but transaction fees are a bit expensive. Bittrex is banned in many countries although it is good and popular

For me yobit is the best because I am always concerned regarding the fees associated on some specific exchange sites. Yobit offers extremely lower fees for processing so many transactions in a day. There is slightly more withdrawal fee for BTC only. 

The exchange site I used most is the yobit.net platform for the reason that it is fast a d also safe to make transactions but the charges is too much. Besides, I have never heard of the other exchanger you made mentioned of 

If we compare these two exchanges then yobit exchange has more popularity then bittrex exchange. Because yobit exchange has many more features then bittrex exchange. 

Yobit doesn't require KYC before opening account, unlike Bittrex. And Bittrex have ridiculously high minimum trading limits, sometimes up to 50000 satoshis, making it unsuitable for small or dust transactions.

All are good because are legit, trusted and popular! But for me i can say yobit is the best because am using it to deposit, trade and withdraw my coins but i have never use bittrex.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

both yobit and bittrex are good 
but bittrex banned a lot of countries also require KYC 
but yobit accept all the countries and does not require KYC 
so yobit is a better choice for me because of that 

Bittrex is better in given that the quantity of coins there may be extra noteworthy and the exchange quantity in bittrex is extra than yobit