Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

10 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Bittrex is a fine exchange although I stopped trading the moment they enforced KYC. I had moved to Binance by that time anyway. It is fast and stable exchange, good for trading, although it has too many high-frequency bots trading. I'm not going to trade there though as I don't need to send ID to them and yobit covers all my trading needs.

As the US based cryptocurrency exchange, Bittrex has the very high security as this exchange has been never hacked before.Yes they have quite high trading fee 0.25% but I love its automated trading features and GTC feature as well. I am sticking on this exchange due to some reasons like it has listed so many altcoins according to my choice that other good exchanges have not listed them yet, sometimes they bring really amazing promotional offers, last time I managed to earn $175 from them. 

• +2 1

On 7/15/2020 at 5:27 AM, Ema watson said:

Bittrex is quite true and the volumes are better than on yobit if you need to promote something faster. I've my trades posted in the trading phase and the charts and such published are of my bittrex trades. It's pretty simple to use and navigate around.

The trading volume on yobit is sufficient enough to make an order instant. Gave you made bitcoin or any altcoin transaction on tobit before with the right price and never see the conversion instantly? I use yobit and has never happens before to me. 

Yobit is the best in many ways while bittrex is best in another ways too, but the best I personally like and use is yobit. I have long left bittrex some months back immediately I registered on yobit. I am so much more acquainted to Tobit than any other exchanges. 

• +1 1

I think yobit is far better than bitrex as I deposited some dogecoun amd wanted to trade to btc an they said that you can't trade less than 0.002btc,  I wanted to withdraw my almost 750 dogecoin and thwy saud minimum withdraw is 5000 dogecoin. So they are still there in that exchange, unused.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/19/2020 at 2:45 PM, JohanDonne said:

Recently I signed up for bitrex and used it, it needs basic verification before you can make withdrawal and also there is a high limit of minimum withdraw and also high limit for minimum exchange, yobit is far better then that.

I can not use any exchange that require my personal identity, instead, I will go for the ones that require nothing other than email. I too will not think tho two times before I will choose yobit. Kyc is not good. 

Both are reliable on his places but yobit is the best site many users use them for his purpose its transaction fees is low its not take too much time. But other sites take too much time

I think I would take on yobit, yobit works perfectly for me , and usually I dont see the need to exchange anything but in the end its something good for me to enjoy and make some good money with so yeah , yobit still remains my best and favorite

Binance is better than Bittrex. Binance has it’s own BNB coin, it has lots of interesting projects and startups. Binance looks much more better as a brand and they always show community something new and interesting. So, Binance > Bittrex.

I've used both exchanges but I like Yobit better just because it doesn't require identity verification, which is a problem for many people, but Bittrex is a good choice when it comes to choosing a good exchange.

• +3 1

I like yobit instead of bittrex. Yobit never asking our information only registering and start our work. But in bittrex they are a lot of necessities for registering account like KYC. Yobit have lowest transaction fee and transaction are fast and secure. One more difference between both exchangers and that is bittrex trading volume is much bigger than yobit. But yobit is easy to use,i recommend yobit is best crypto exchanger for beginners.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, ongfirm said:

yobit and bittrex are equally good, but i prefer to use yobit. But I didn't leave Bittrex, I continue to use it until now

i prefer to use yobit, i am used to using yobit

конечно yobit намного лучше. просто не сравнить! на yobit очень много разных методов делать деньги

bittrex have more real pairs that yobit (because that more than 70% of yobit pairs are the shitcoins that you cant withdraw and deposit)

yobit have ico mechanism that guarantee making money

i think that bittrex and yobit all good

Currently everyone prefers not to use kyc because of their identities, it is better to use a secure platform that protects your identity, it is my personal opinion. However both are legit

YOBIT is not very complicated and easy to use, Direct dealing of buying and selling at the same moment is not available in Bitcoin transactions that need some time to be converted Stability for the price of Bitcoin Good enough support, withdrawal, deposit and multiple investment plans and You can withdraw paper money, not just cryptocurrencies, such as the US dollar and ruble, and it supports most cryptocurrencies,

YoBit оffers 2-factor authentication and а lоgin verification email security featurе.

Enabling two-factor authentication is optional, but it’s something you should enable as soon as you create an account. Regardless of which platform you use, this is one feature every cryptocurrency investor should use from day one.

My personal opinion is that YoBit is better. It is easier to use, I like the interface so it’s nice. I’m currently using it so I can advice it. Anyway it is your choice of what to use. Good luck. 

• +2 1

Bittrex is a presumed trade situated in the USA, which requires full KYC from its clients.

YoBit is a trade situated in Russia, subject to various charges and examinations, which requires no KYC from its clients

(think dim web sellers, and so forth).

Yobit is acceptable trade for all occasions, I'll not suggest different trades requesting KYC. 

becoz individuals generally follow plans. 

In any case, unadulterated sand quality scholar suggests Yobit trade forever. 

Its quick and have more liquidity than different trades. 

What's more, the security of Yobit is additionally valueable.The most worthful component is that because of its huge volume you can exchange quick and spare time for a decent benefit

I use both yobit and bittrex for a few years and all is good. Never have bad experience about deposits withdrawals and trading. But bittrex we must past KYC verification for yobit no need that. 

Well for me yobit is better than bittrex ,as you already know bittrex exchange are getting closed in different country and would not be available in that country.Yobit show good details on exchange as comparison to bittrex.