Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

I had experience using bittrex and I didn't really like this exchange. in my personal opinion, yobit is better. its main advantages are ease of use and low commissions. I must say, these advantages were at the time when I compared them, maybe now something has changed.

Both are good, but I stick with Yobit, it has the VMining section, performs airdrops and also low commissions when trading, very simple but very effective design, I definitely prefer Yobit.

In my opinion, the two platforms have their virtues, but what makes them great are their differences, Yobit has been present since 2015 as an exchange platform and also has a very good reputation in the cryptomoney market.👍🏻

I dont have account in Bittrex,but i see the interface of the exchange and i think it s too complicated especiaaly for those who are new in cryptotrading. Yobit is very simple to use and understand and does not require KYC

I didn't use Bittrex but i'm using YoBit sine 1.5 years ago and it's a great exchange and a lot of whales using it so it has a good volume and it's safe and it provides more ways than any other exchange to earn profit like VMining

Both Of them have their own pros and cons And our best in their own felids so you can't really compare both bittrex has many reputed currencies and also have huge volumes making it good if you want trade in theme on the other hand yobit one of the best exchanges for newbies because of the future that are found nowhere else like Y  Free coins, Dice game, pony race , Yo pumps, Investbox , Robotrade , Vmining , and pay by post which give the uses multiple way to earn money or to get their trading career  started . there yobit turns out to be the best exchange for a newbie and some one who is looking to start a career in trading not to forget the periodic ICOs that give its user easy profits

I don’t use bittrex but I believe it’s just an exchange like binance or waves. Yobit is mostly about investing rather than trading. It has plans trading crap coins that can return up to 17% daily. It also has Vmining where you buy a mining plan and get paid daily in Minex. You can also set auto buy and sell prices for trades in any pair of currencies, this is called Robotrade and can be quite profitable.

Edited by Waltee

Of course Yobit wallet is better then Bittrex. Bittrex exchange was hacked many times. Yobit was not hacked ever. Yobit also is more faster then Bittrex. 

Yobit also has profitable investbox.

I used many exchanges to see how they're working, Bitrex, Binance, Bitpanda, Yobit etc.

Yobit is one of the exchanges easy to use and find all what I searched for. Deposits and Wthdrawals are fast. I tried with small amount, but I was very pleased.

Wish you all a good day 🙂

For me yobit is much better, al least because they are never scamed their users during the all work time. Also they have a lot of non-crypto payment methods which is super useful 

I have used both and both are very good exchanges, but I lean towards yobit, because you don't need as much protocol to use this exchange, in bittrex you need kyc, in yobit not, in addition to withdrawal issues, yobit is very simple.

For me yobit is the best, it is very easy to use, reliable, safe, it has many ways to earn coins, it always surprises us with its projects, I have been using it for many years, yobit is my favorite

I prefer yobit, because here everything is more clear and with a beautiful interface. On bitforex everything is very complicated and difficult, and verification is needed there, so my choice fell on yobit.

Bittrex is a rumored trade situated in the USA, which requires full KYC from its clients. YoBit is a trade situated in Russia, subject to various claims and examinations, which requires no KYC from its clients (think dim web sellers, and so forth). 

For me obviously yobit is the best I have already made transactions out there and bittrex always takes longer than normal, it is safer and much more reliable.

Bittrex has best rating everywhere.

And bittrex is too good to yobit.

Now yobit is improving their feature.

Vminig i best noe in YobitExchange 

Daily percentage is also a big profit for community.

As mentioned above, exchanges differ in the documents required to use the services of the exchange. But on the yobit exchange there are projects that are not on the bittrex. For example, this is virtual mining. Those who bought miners at the very beginning have already earned more than they invested.

El 10/9/2019 a las 11:52 PM, Muneeb dijo:

Qué intercambio es el mejor intercambio yobit o bittrex. Estoy usando de 2 a 3 años ust un yobit y que el intercambio es bueno para mí no tengo ninguna experiencia sobre Bittrex es tan bueno como yobit?

Saludos, por ahora sólo uso yobit, hasta ahora he oído que es bueno, de mordedura sólo vi algunas referencias, voy a entrar a ver el tema

Hello, until now I have only used yobit and I have found it to be an excellent platform. I don't think I will have the same luck with Bitrex. Although it would not be wrong to also try to do business on their platform.

Yobit is world's best Exchange better than bittrex because yobit is offering without kyc we go trading but bittrex not offering

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

None of these two is bad exchange.

Yobit and bittrex both are amazing exchange.

There are many people trading on both exchanges.

They both have different special features on it.

So both are best for me.