Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 22 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

both exchanges are good.  bittrex was the first exchange i used when i started my crypto journey but i now use yobit more often. both exchanges are good though they all have their own challenges. if you the risk friendly type you choose yobit but if you are the risk aversion type just choose bittrex.

between those two I have only used yobit, I have never used bittrex, I have not heard much from it, yobit is famous for its mining and its airdrops that always leave good rewards.

I prefer the yobit platform because of the experience it is in terms of trust, quality of trading and investment, I think it is better

The two are a pretty good exchange but the truth is, I prefer Yobit gives us the opportunity to earn more money in the easy and simple way. Excellent exchange is Yobit

Yobit I think it is the best because I deal with it for many years, with great confidence, and also there are free currencies in it.
And the site is loaded easily other than the rest of the platforms
I wish her to develop more in the future and thank you

It is in the best moment for its trading because it is seen that its pressure is increasing very well and commercializing this currency would be one of the good options to earn money

In my opinion both are excellent, but currently I stay with yobit since it is much easier to enter into agreements when it comes to trading, Bittrex has many demands to enter its platform, yes, I do not know you can deny that it has excellent ideas with its hardforks but this is not only what makes a good exchange.

Bitrex has a very high minimum withdraw terms, for doge you need to have a minimum of three thousands of them in order to make withdraw, that is the worst thing of bitrex.

Youbet platform is one of the most important electronic currency trading platforms on the Internet
With it, you can buy bitcoin in dollar currency or sell bitcoin against dollar
The currency that you can trade in against all currencies on the site is Bitcoin
The site supports more than 100 electronic currencies for trading

Bittrex is much better if you compare it to Yobit. Bittrex is not only is in an advantage because of its age, but I think that there Bittrex has more users than Yobit and it makes coins and tokens there to have more potential than Yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I personally using yobit. Yobit is good and profitable exchange. 

Its investbox is very good, it provides 1% to 12% on the investments of the users. It also provides crypto miners which is alao profitable. 

As withdrawal fee of yobit is high, but still yobit is a profitable exchange. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yobit is my choice. There are a lot of coins I have but bittrex doesn't trade but yobit does. Yobit have a program to receive free coins every day, which makes me really like yobit

I have dealt with both exchanges, the key difference for me is that you must do KYC on bitrix, and I don't really like this policy, so my choice is Yobit .

I only use yobit exchange and I think this is the best exchange. I don't use any other exchanges. Security of yobit is very secure, specially I like it due to its security. You can also enable 2fa for more security. I can't face any trouble in yobit exchange. Transaction method is very easy and also secure.  I recommend it to use.