Muneeb

Big Investment Big Profit

Don't invest all of your money in a single asset, you can win bigtime but can be bigtime loser if things don't go in your way, try investing it in different assets so if you lose on one, still you have many.

Actually high investment high profit but I don't advice anyone to invest all his earning you should try and start from small to big. 

Well investing big money gives you big profit. Though perfect timing for investing is a must factor to include. In this industry you will not earn if you do not give.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:32 AM, Muneeb said:

I am going to invest 5000$ in crypto market which coins are best to buy for future, If i invest in a single coin like i buy single coin with my all 5000$ is this good or not?

5000 dollars is good for beginning but be sure to invest only 60-70% and save 30% in case of market down. Only invest big in big coins and no go for low markets altcoin as it will not give you any profit. Be sure to have a short time trade. Read my post where i made 600$ and you will get it what i want to say. Have a happy trade and believe me yobit is best market to trade and you have full money access their without restrictions. Hope you understand my point.

Only for Devs 😄 >>  Join Utopia Beta Testing Right Now  

Big investments meaning big profit? I don't think so because I believe that even if you invest little as long as it will grow you can earn big profit from your investments, not necessarily that if you invest big you can gain big profit.

This may be true, but if the losses are also large. so for people who have no experience, don't invest large amounts of practice first with a small amount.

Who likes this post, please like
    **** Greetings of peace ****