How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

On 2/11/2020 at 2:58 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

WazirX can only be used by Indians, and I am sure it would be idiotic to assume that the only persons using this forum are Indians. I would like to know the rates offerred by WazirX. If you can please quote me the prices, so that I can make the comparison, and see if it can be even considered, coz of what I know the rates suck.

=Thank you for sharing this this will really be useful for beginners and I personally convert my own currency to Ethereum before I withdraw, thus I take advantage of this feature on the platform and reduce the conversion and withdrawal fees because it is greater for bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you can't dirrectly do that you have touse 3'd party platform which allows you to transfer money to paypal and than just from paypal to bank. but i don't recomment you to use banks cause you will be taxed if you do it

I would recommend Lotocoin or Ethereum as the conversion charges are fantastically low. next forward folks lotics to the Vegirux wallet. after that bring round it to USD. And nearby you tin propel riches to your level account...I convert to a usd and assigning to a perfect money wallet

To withdraw from yobit to your bank you need first to withdraw the earned balance either in BTC or other altcoins to your personal wallet and from there you can use exchanges like paxful or Localbitcoins to find a buyer who will buy your bitcoins and send cash to your bank.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

Are you sure you can convert litecoin to usd without any fee. This is misleading. There will be a fee of 0.02% deduction. 

You gave solution to the Indian people and other countries people need trade your btc with USD and then withdraw your btc into any e wallets and then withdraw your USD into your native currencies from e wallets to banks of your country. 

My own way of withdrawing from Yobit is first converting your bitcoin to ethereum for a lesser charges. And from there you withdraw it to your local wallet which from there you can sell online or send to individuals. I sell online because it is very fast and reliable. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hi my friend. I'm also from India. And to be honest here I'm also doing the same steps I'm also using the wazir x wallet exchange to withdraw my earning directly to my bank account.

It's quite complicated process. I think it's not possible to explain you in this comment. Because I may want to use many screenshot. But I can tell you in short. That you have to go press the send to my BTC option. And then invalid you have to provide the address Where you want to send your money?

You are right but i have simole and easy method for withdraw. First you have to change your bitcoin to usd which have no fee then you can send your usd in perfect money which is free of cost. And from there you can trasfer to your bank account without high fee. 

And I was thinking that will be so easy now I will change my direction and I will stay using wallet then that can't be able to work with my country thanks for the topic.

UI find  your  suggestions  little  typical because  we can simply  transfer  bitcoin  to usd and take withdraw to our  perfect money or payeer account.  We can get withdrawal from  there to our bank.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Vivek1997 said:

I don't think difficulty or even complex. In any exchanger there some rules for withdrawal. You have to read this first time. And you will get how to withdraw your funds.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Thank you for sharing this way of taking your profits from the YOBIT platform. For me, I am withdrawing on PAYEER in the Litecoin currency.

THINK POSITIVE

I actually withdraw my money from Yobit by converting them into usd. After you exchange your coins in usdt you can actually transfer your amount easily in to your banks. And to withdraw in bank just go to the withdrawal minus sign and give the address and it will do the rest work. 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:46 PM, yaser musa said:

I always buy xrp, it is the future crypto currency I think.
and fees for transfer is very small

All atlcoins are refers as future coin since they move together just only there withdrawal fee differs them nothing more and to there price

This is a really difficult way I think there is a good wallet that will convert this currency to the US dollar and after collecting it and then send it to your bank account and it is better to have an exchange in your country, but the presence of an intermediate currency is a good thing.

Edited by mohanad sy

Thank you for your kind advise.I got lot of helps from your posts.So,If I'm trading with bitcoins,tranfer fee will be high.and If I tranfer bitcoins into litecoin or etherum.I'll need low transfer fee.So,your tricks really worth and helpful.        

On 2/13/2020 at 5:56 AM, Rayhan75 said:

The way you expressed here it is good but the easiest way is to transfer yobit to usd first then withdraw.

And how exactly crutch your withdraw your money to a bank account? Does it walet support withdrawals directly to my bank accont? Are this transfers availble internationally at any bank in the world?

Exactly that the very easiest way to withdraw your balances from yobit without giving a high fees and with the help of wazirx exchange it has become more easy and faster to withdraw in your local currency every user must follow the above steps to withdraw their balances.

Thanks for this information but I do not withdraw my money direct on a bank instead I transfer my earnings from yobit to another online wallet, that is always I do when I checkout my earnings.

i do it with the payeers or perfect money by exchanging the bitcoin into USD and transfer into local ebanks and from local ebanks to bank accounts , its is only way reliable way that i can get my earning in my country

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like your information very much but what I do is the money from yobit sell coins then i want different exchanges from coinbase since i don't have money in my pocket very easily

I always knew it was not actually possible on the yobit to send your Crypto coins to directly to the bank, as it would obviously need a third party site to actually be able to send to bank accounts, but anyway it's always good, no matter if it won't be on an exchange,as it still does the job