Play Games With Playship - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Play Games With Playship

It really time with this quarantine to play game and why not to earn money when doing that because there no money out because we cant go out LOL all money now is in the internet , i will see this one Thanks for the advice 

I have never tried this game. Usually the game makes money I only evaluate 5/10 points because it does not pay worth the time. I think I should just play for fun.

Why they don't have any other payment options in the site that is really weird , what is this method I didn't hear about it anywhere . 

Can you please tell if I can make an account .

Thanks for you topic.

I think that this game does not support Arab countries and do you have proof to withdraw my friend until we make sure whether it is true or not because there are many games similar to this game are fraud only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I search for the application and i dont fin it in play store, where do you find this application and i see in comment that not work for all countries and i dont think it's a good ne for you 

I worked in a lot of applications during my experience in profiting from the internet and unfortunately I did not encounter any honest application that eventually paid me.

Thank you for this post I did not know about this app before.  There are many applications in the store, but the most important thing is to prove the withdrawal of money

On 4/14/2020 at 4:07 PM, Jamil1011 said:

i didn't use this apps yet and really i don't have any interest in it.because i noticed,the apps in which you can earn by playing games,pays very little amount.so i will not recommend anyone this.

I search for this application in play store and i dont find it i dont know why but in general i dont believe application like that , after a lot of day of playing and finally you will got nothing 

On 2/11/2020 at 8:03 AM, Nazrul76 said:

Paytm doesn't support Bangladesh. If there is no other system to pay then I don't download it though I wish. So please details me if you know. Thanks in advance.

What if we use vpn did they allow to use the apps, because most apps i use don't support my locations i love in africa and i use vpn survises to log in and use the apps, and some apps allow vpn but most app don't let me to use vpn

I think that there are many apps similar to this one that are region specific and so it will not be available for all users too download them and to make use of the app. Also, i think that these are rather low earning apps and should only be used as a way to pass the time when you are bored. In order to help other decide on whether they want to use this app, i would suggest that you upload a payment proof to show that this site does in fact work as you say.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, rjroshan said:

I saw one new gaming app in the play store. The app name is Playshop, players can earn money with battles and tournaments. I want to get to know about this application if you have any eaning and withdrawal. The payment gateway is Paytm. My friends can say about Playship app.

Capture.PNG

I don't trust or rather recommend the use of earning crypto from mobile application because they pay less and waste much of our time however, I have no information about the app playshop you shared just and I'm hoping to do more research about it.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:36 PM, George10 said:

I don't trust or rather recommend the use of earning crypto from mobile application because they pay less and waste much of our time however, I have no information about the app playshop you shared just and I'm hoping to do more research about it.

Yes mate you are right in play store  we see so many games and they pay when we collect this coins, but unfortunately this coins not valuable, but in my opinion games not earning source games only refresh our mind and its gives so much relaxation, when we feel lonely are irrigated then this games gives relief.

that's good to know we can earn free money just by playing game but unfortunately I have not heard about this before because these days many platform available it is impossible to play Every single one 

Ididnot try this app yet but by the comments on Google play store some

Saying that is legal and rust and other saying it is scame

Thanks friend for sharing this app, i like games like this because you will play them and have fun while earning money. If you will need to earn good amount with games like this, just play them to enjoy and not think much about earning money with them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Sorry i can't help you this case because i didn't used this app anytime.But i think it's not a legit one.Because as you are looking for withdrawl proofs that means there is no payment proof of this apps,that's what most of the fake earning apps do.So i think you don't need to try this app,it may just destroy your time.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, rjroshan said:

players can earn money

I highly doubt that. Also what kind of money is that? I guess you can call money a digital sprite on the top of the app that has dollar cash as a symbol. Seriously we are full of scam apps and nonsense posts. All these are just diverting our  attention and are not recommended.

You heard about this application, but I have not tried it because it does not support my country, but I heard that we can make challenges inside it between people from different parts of the world and the winner will get some profits that will be sent directly to his account within the PayTM wallet, then this application supports PayTM wallet only at the time Present

This application is not available in all countries of the world as it has nothing to do with the cryptocurrencies except in a symbolic manner as no gains or information from it can be achieved and it may only be a way to play games and entertainment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Кто нибудь в итоге зарабатывал с помощью этих игр? Мне не удалось попробовать

I do not think that this app is very reliable to earn money and if it does it may be after a loooong time since they mostly say that to call more and more players so you have to inform yourself well before sending a video game of those that it may or may not be a scam and that they read your personal data to steal or something else
On 4/5/2020 at 12:23 PM, iloveyobit said:

I worked in a lot of applications during my experience in profiting from the internet and unfortunately I did not encounter any honest application that eventually paid me.

As this user says, it is very difficult to find an app that earns income just by playing, mostly those that do are video games associated with cryptocurrencies or those that earn money in world tournaments in which many players participate worldwide, therefore there are to inform yourself well before wasting time in a game like this

1 hour ago, blackdead said:

I do not think that this app is very reliable to earn money and if it does it may be after a loooong time since they mostly say that to call more and more players so you have to inform yourself well before sending a video game of those that it may or may not be a scam and that they read your personal data to steal or something else

As this user says, it is very difficult to find an app that earns income just by playing, mostly those that do are video games associated with cryptocurrencies or those that earn money in world tournaments in which many players participate worldwide, therefore there are to inform yourself well before wasting time in a game like this

I could not read your response because of the way you wrote it, if all your responses are in this way, they will negatively affect your account, so I advise you to make the writing more clear next time ..

Hey. Play and earn. That's pretty good idea. Do you have some proofs of withdrawal? App is good, but i need proofs, send me please, if u have, ofc.

• +5 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.