What Do You Do With Your Earning - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Do You Do With Your Earning

I have idea that I will invest in trading but I will not invest in your bit for trading I have a specific trading platform for my country and that would be comfortable for me

I don't have really any specific plan to how use my earnings from this forum.I want to use my earnings to make more.I want to start trading with it and i really started it some days ago.After earning a good amount from trading,i wish to bring a PC.

Well for now i am just hold my earning what i earned 

In this forum then i will see how can i use or may be

I will start trading in some times it is just my plan 

But will see what next happened.

I trade with some coins like Ethereum coins and there is some profit from it which is very beneficial for me and my family. I get extra income from here.

Everyone has ambition what to spend on their earnings after they completed hundred post the most important thing is that don't think of the earnings think of how to make a good quality post.

this is always matter that what you do with your earnings because investing is neasesry for acchive a good acchivement in crypto market .

I always invest my earnings in trading Field sometime I purchased newly or old altcoin for staking purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Dear friends, welcome to this site. This site pays us 100%. You will post 100 first. After you post 100, you will get paid for 30 posts per day, so I suggest you to post 35 to 40 posts per day according to all the rules.  Do this so that you receive your payments correctly every day and know how to complete the task in the following days.  Yes, thank you

On 5/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, issa123h said:

I am using this money to buy gold because in my country gold price is increase every day more and more so this is benefit for me to buy it

Gold is probably a great idea. It is testing some short of resistance right now and looks like ready to explode above $2000. I think that your recommendation is a good one, although buying gold means that you should also secure it as well. 

I choose trade on doge/btc and invest in micro token(investplan 1%/day).and buy ltc on profit from trade. Plan for the future to have at least 10 ltc.

1327981872_.png.bc3bccc11443392dac449d1108d9579f.png

Well i am not fully engaged in Cryptotalk pay by post and my earnings here are not that much. Well before the lockdown in my area, i spend my earning in my school projects and support myself in studying. That money i earned here is a great help

For me I was just holding me earning from here ! but now I want to increase my profits ! by joining trading world ! yesterday  I make 10% profits for just 1 trading process ! 

1 minute ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, this is a very good amount paid to us by this forum.  I think you can invest the cryptocurrencies that you get in the investbox, this will give you good profits or you can play dice in Yobit

Yes you are right buddy. We can earn money here and spend it to support our daily lives but we can also invest in in investbox to earn everyday and it is a great help for us. Happy posting everyone and continue doing quality post.

For me i will save it for the future and i am waiting in the bull run so that i am continuously saving my earnings here in this forum. I will save it until i reach my desired amount of BTC. And i want also to invest 1/4 of my earnings to yo token because i now the potential earning because it has also has value in Yobit exchange.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:41 PM, Jami273 said:

I don't have really any specific plan to how use my earnings from this forum.I want to use my earnings to make more.I want to start trading with it and i really started it some days ago.After earning a good amount from trading,i wish to bring a PC.

No problem, if you have not heard about Yobit investbox, you might give a try there. As there is principle like "Money Attracts Money" you will be getting  daily percentage if you put your BTC earnings into something productive sector like in Yobit InvestBox. 

I trade all the profits I make from this forum and this is the best idea I think to increase profits and multiply your income

Life is great and enjoy it

my plan to increase my earnings in yobit is to make investbox with my 700 yodas earned in telegram in the official website of yobit, also make trading selling my satoshis for a currency that gives me return and another option is to use the dice to earn more satoshis.

43 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

I trade all the profits I make from this forum and this is the best idea I think to increase profits and multiply your income

Yes, this is really the best idea you can do with the profits you get from the forum. Trading can increase your profits and this is what I do. Also, a portion of these profits can be stored for a long time as the bitcoin price can increase.

l try collecting them and after done that to invest in altcoins again. But sometimes l can not be enough patient to wait the end of month. Sometimes there can be any problem, and l should use my money. 

There is certain things necessary for any users of crypto talk forum because monthly 900k satoshi is only possible if we done enough our quality work in this forum other wise we can't able to earn our complete earning from crypto talk forum. So do hard work and earns from it. 

I prefer to hold half of them and trade with the other half.. This is my best strategy! I believe in the bright future of bitcoin and i think that it will has a very high price in a few years.. Also i am into trading to make some profits.

For me I'm just holding my earnings to create my own Capital to start trading ! Because in my opinion I can make good profits in trading ! But I have to use good strategy ! I think the short term is the best until now

I actually have a plan because I am saving some part of my earnings in my wallet before the price of bitcoin price increase to a reasonable amount and I use some part of the earning to sustain life, being part of these forum feels good because I am earning by just making posts. Good luck Cryptotalk.

To increase your profits on the yobit platform, after you've collected enough amount of bitcoin currency, start trading on this platform.
You should study the market well before you start trading in order not to lose your balance quickly.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:06 PM, rjroshan said:

After completing your first successful 100 posts you can earn a maximum up to 900k satoshi per month with this forum. This is a good amount of income while Bitcoin price increases. Do you have any plan that how to grow these earnings with the Yobit platform.

For now as new comer, i will spend it for our needs to help the expense of my family since we are in quarantine anyways and i will spare the small percentage of it to buy things that i want or im gonna save it to use in moment of need. 

• +1 1

For me I prefer to spend my money that I earned it from here on video games , buying some equipment for gaming from the online websites or keep it in the wallet to make my own capital to begin my own investment .

• +1 1