The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

On 10/13/2019 at 1:42 AM, sayyedraza said:

It is better to buy bitcoin directly . if you earn 10 sat every 1 hour that will be use less. 

Good Luck 

Where did you get this information? Freebitco.in provides 400+ Satoshi per hour and provides interest for users with a balance of 30,000 Satoshi and above. It also provides a 50% refferal commissions for users who can invite. This is why it can be very helpful for newcomers to Bitcoin so that they can earn money through this website as well.

53 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Its earned over 4 years dont forget that. I made a lending page in 2014 with all my programms and ref links in. You can check in my profil in about me. 

I have an account there. I have not gone there for a long time. With so many referrals out there, you can work and earn money. You said they closed the twin doge coin site. But I just checked and the site works. Did you mean freedogecoin or another ?

6 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

yeah there are alot of coin that with no value at all to collect, or 0.0000001 doge every day, I dont know even why that free coin section exist

About 3 months ago, 10,000 satoshi (0.0001 BTC) were handed out free to everyone there in one click (immediately).
And there very often they give out whole coins (not 0.00...)

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/12/2019 at 11:12 PM, sayyedraza said:

It is better to buy bitcoin directly . if you earn 10 sat every 1 hour that will be use less. 

Good Luck 

What are the major methods and strategy for earn maximum btc working by crypto talk plateform? I am new here, looking forward to enrich my knowledge base about crypto world and online earning. All good suggestions are cordially invited here.

1 hour ago, james said:

i will say go to freelancing sites of instead of claiming 5-10 satoshis. these days faucets not worth you will only waste your time by claiming faucets.

The problem is I couldn't find any good freelancing website that accepts bitcoin for paying and receiving money, I'm a programmer and I really need to find a good freelancing website that uses crypto

On 10/10/2019 at 3:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Freebitcoin system is only good for some free money and for referrals But not fair for dice and gambling dont believe in freebitcoin they are looting too many people's hard earned money by telling them dice but its fixed from backend that if user play high amount then probability becomes low and user lost their funds on such type of gambling. I'm very disappoint on their dice system and its totally scammed. If you want to know then try to spend some affordable amount on it and spend same amount on yobit and see difference. 

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/10/2019 at 5:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

ahh good ol'faucet lol. freebitcoin is a good site but to be honest faucet is never paying high nowdays. it's only wasting time my friend. it's better to do something else like post in this forum, more worth.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:11 PM, saski said:

There is where we can get free bitcoin

Moon bitcoin .

Bonusbitcoin .

Freebitco.in .

But to be honest i dont think it worth to waste time with  these sites .

Yobit is a good choice 30 comments per day = 30 000 satoshis 

There is a big difference though.

These websites are a one time job though. You get paid in yobit for the job you did. You post, you get paid.

In freebitco.in, once you get your referrals to a number, they make you money passively. That's why at first freebitco.in looks like it makes you less money but that can chance once you get your thing going.

I use freebitco.in to get free bitcoin (satoshis) every hour but it didn't give you too much so you have to work on other sites at the same time soon you will get some bitcoin there by doing simple, easy steps. 

It was a good site but with over time to sustain it's currently not a good site, you most likely won't be getting much from the bets, faucets or the contest which is very hard to win. Only the best way would be to gain referrals and earn from it.

freebitco.in it's a good site to earn satoshis if you have many referrals it can be profitable for you. But if you don't have referrals and you just rely on rolling numbers to earn satoshi then it's not good to earn. For me the best site to earn satoshis is cryptotalk forum.:classic_happy:

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

freebitcoins.com seems to be excellent getting a free bitcoin, or maybe playing a faucet, because the faucet has also been popular for a long time

The tap websites are good and fun for beginners. but as most commentators have written, they are just a waste of time. people spend time on these websites, just as dependent. instead, participating in bounty campaigns can yield better results.

1 hour ago, werus said:

freebitcoins.com seems to be excellent getting a free bitcoin, or maybe playing a faucet, because the faucet has also been popular for a long time

Faucet is never good dude if you a single fighter. I mean if you don't have any active referral on your account it will be hard for you to get a profit because you only get a small amount by only yourself

it is the best site to lose your bitcoin (gambling). it was on of site who never lose always win your bitcoin be carfull

On 10/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Like you mention freebitcoin  for best then search for Moonbit it seems to me nice for collecting bitcoin and try this

https://onfaucet.com/

Good Luck 

The best site to collect will be bonusbitcoin, they pay more the most faucet and have other ways to earn and make more money, bonusbitcoin you can claim up to 5000 satoshi every five minutes, it is a great if you are interested in faucets.

4 hours ago, Guadalupe D. Lawrence said:

Faucets are a nice beggining when you need to practice your use of cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free. I learned a lot using faucet payments to do trades at many exchange sites like crex24, altilly and graview 

actually there are many platforms that let you trade without having any money at all for learning purposes and you don't need faucets for that

Collect it from bittcoin freelancer websites.You can make a lot of satoshi if you work hard.But it is not easy of course...

On 10/10/2019 at 1:59 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

I tell you it has e a big waste of precious time I would prefer me sitting down to trade then playing faucet.

27 minutes ago, Dammyrichie said:

I tell you it has e a big waste of precious time I would prefer me sitting down to trade then playing faucet.

It is almost the end of 2019, I'm highly surprised that people are still considering going into faucet as means of making money.

7 hours ago, Ele said:

This require hardworking which many people don't like at all. They want to earn it without much hard work. Can you refer me to the sites that offer this lucrative opportunity?

yes people dont like it.I think people should work for it...There are a lot of websites about different niches.You can google it to find the best one for yourself

Just now, lausimod said:

yоu might makе а modest sum оf BTC оn freеbitco.in with thе freerоlls, rеfеrrals and intrigued ratе, but dо not еvеr utilizе the dice аmusemеnt therе, it's a саsh trap. 

i used to work on freеbitco.in for some weeks are never win that 200$ . it's all non sense chance and i prefer to trade on yobit and don't waste my time.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/14/2019 at 7:38 AM, saddamali said:

Freebitco wast your time and never win any jackpot.If you play mutiplay you lost your whole balance.I do not see who win any lottery, so avoid this site.

I think people should not use that websites.Instead of using that websites they can do other things.Even affiliate marketing is better than it.People should spend their time at different websites

Good suggestion bit isn't a faucet like moonbitco and other coinpot.co faucets? You'll end up getting tires there and earn a little after a year. Wasting your time and effort on extremely small amount of money is not profitable.