The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

On 10/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

I can agree with you, because freebitco in is one of older Bitcoin faucet and they have a lot great options to try your luck. Like mutiply BTC (Dice) or Betting or Lottery, and they paid daily interest (around 0.01%) and they have great referral program with allow you to share your earning commision with your referrals.

Yes reward depend on BTC price, but if you compare with other faucets this faucet is have solid reward and you have chance to win (around 200$) big reward every hour.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

offcourse still freebitco as best as far and still paid. i didnt know which site still exist now and still paid for claim for faucet also

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Fini said:

You can make yobit  as a place to earn your Bitcoin because it's provide a good medium and environment to trade in the exchange and withdraw

Yes brother its true yobit now the best to for trade and make investement at Invesbox and other, keep success for yobit and make for the best and make happy everyone, lets do it together

• -1 1

21 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Faucets can be a waste of time, but this one can be an exception, especially if your account is long standing in age and amount wagered. My account here have seen about 3 years and as I write, I collect 198 satoshi every hour, 220 satoshi with 100% active bonus reward and there is no captcha, so it's free money.

Nothing, absolutely nothing is free in this world. In this case, you pay with your time for the 198 sathosi. I am convinced that there are many other activities that will bring you more money for the time you have invested.

Yeah, I knew it, gambling. Once earned about 0.00005 btc there and did not withdraw it as I got tired waiting every hour to claim satoshis. Not a good site though but a healthy scams. 

44 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

Nothing, absolutely nothing is free in this world. In this case, you pay with your time for the 198 sathosi. I am convinced that there are many other activities that will bring you more money for the time you have invested.

That is true and they say, "time is money" However, one cannot do all things at the same time and before the activities to bring in better money, it will be seen as a plus to not fold your hands but to keep moving. What if the price of Bitcoin hit $60k a day after you are done collected those faucets?

The best site to get bitcoin is from a faucet call bonusbitcoin, it is a old faucet it give better reward than most faucet online and there are so many ways of getting bitcoin from bonusbitcoin you can play games or do little task for some satoshi.

This forum i meant the Crptotalk.org forum is a very good way that which we can make a useful post and get or collecting bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

yes it is good faucet for bigginer  to collect bitcoin but it is risky to play his game you lose all your bitcoin in final

5 hours ago, Great Commander said:

Yeah, I knew it, gambling. Once earned about 0.00005 btc there and did not withdraw it as I got tired waiting every hour to claim satoshis. Not a good site though but a healthy scams. 

I think these sites are making the customers machines work as a bot for God knows what. Too many dead faucets sites nowadays, you really don't have a way to know wich of them are working, but I guess they are not. I think we're late in the faucets train.

9 hours ago, Kim K said:

Newbies are to be aware of this truth to prevent them from being frustrated out of crypto. This scam has been going on for too long and needs to stop. Yobit opens my eyes more tip see how time wasting faucets its. Thank you Yobit for sponsoring this campaign

The only way to get aware of what happening in any industry is to make proper research but most newbies are not interested in conducting any research.

7 hours ago, luistener said:

freebitco.in it's a good site to earn satoshis if you have many referrals it can be profitable for you. But if you don't have referrals and you just rely on rolling numbers to earn satoshi then it's not good to earn. For me the best site to earn satoshis is cryptotalk forum

Same here. I tried that site and fit tired waiting for the timer to run out. In reality, you need at least 1000 active referrals claiming each day to successfully profit on this healthy scam faucet site. 

My friend tried to collect altcoins with mining a few days ago and his computer got damaged.He said he can not open it anymore.He made 4 usd in 3 days but his computer is now useless.So doing these kind of things waste of time.You cant collect enough coins with faucets too

maybe in my opinion it's good to save bitcoin on freebico besides we can save we can also get benefits, but the benefits are not so much, so I only know freeebico is just a good site to store bitcoin

On 10/10/2019 at 6:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Apparently our choices are the same, I also like to use Freebitco.in . A very easy site to get free Bitcoin, even though the pay is not much.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:43 PM, masterfocus said:

Faucets are a nice beggining when you need to practice your use of cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free. I learned a lot using faucet payments to do trades at many exchange sites like crex24, altilly and graview

Sure enough, faucets are a good start, for example I started with my airdrops winnings so if I lost it was what I got for free, that's a good start, I confess that nowadays I'm more stuck with faucets, but It's still a good start.

22 minutes ago, Yosepa said:

Yes, event they pay too much but they are the most trusted faucet so far and you can get some lucky ticket to get some chance to win a prize or exchange it to bitcoin, You can play hi-lo too and the last one was interest rate where you store your coin on their platform, so i think that was enough for now.

Yes, of course it is very profitable to join Freenitco.in, if we are lucky we can get a lot of benefits by following the lottery ticket, and even if we are lucky. Are there other, paid platforms besides them?

Tried gambling ther and end up nothing. All my coins were wasted and did not get any profit at all. You need a lot of referrals to be able to get the 0.0003 minimum withdrawal though the roll is scam and you will not get 10000 roll jackpot. 

I have worked at this site for a long time and it was good when Bitcoin prices were low in the past and I have collected a lot from it and it is honest, but now I do not think it is worth working because the amount Satoshi you get from it is very low.

I don’t know any good cryptocurrency sites to collect.
Ultimately, everywhere it turns out very, very little.
Only you wasted your time and efforts.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Just now, Angel resma said:

Yes, you're right, this category requires a whole lot of energy and time. I personally attempted to collect a penny but it is very dreary and long, it's much better to do something else.

I agree with you, if you can collect bitcoins for your economic capital with freebitcoin, then only in order to try your luck, it really will not allow you to earn money

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

On 11/4/2019 at 8:18 PM, Moldovan said:

Refferals are always a good way to earn more income but you need at least hundreds of them in order to get a decent amount of money. If we talk about a very good income from faucets then you need thousands of referrals

Yes that is the thing which can give a good income to us from the faucets. I know that and we can collect that if we advertise our referral link of effective places.

5 hours ago, Armanpogi said:

the best site you can earn bitcoin is to joining in a campaigns, joining with this is a profitable and you can earn much more than faucets and you can earn knowledge also about crypto.

joining campaign is really a very best option for us we want to make more and more money and yes though campiagn in multiple forum we can also get knowledge about crypto market.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:59 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

you can do many things also in that site. they give update of every new offers and these are really very cool.i saw a bet on the prime minister election of india!

Bengali?

View this Topic