The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

Nothing in life is free my friend. Faucets are a waste of time, faucets can really suck time out of your life. And I don't think you can sell your time so cheaply.

there are few site for mining but maximum sites are false  so i don't recommend you any site. you can search on youtube to know everything 

My conclusion is that only an referral invitation professional can earn on bitcoin faucet, or one who has the desire and ability to hang around the clock for days on the internet.

• Useful or interesting 1

pxf.jpg

On 10/13/2019 at 6:04 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

this website is only good if you could get soooo many referals, then you may earn lots of money, I have seen people who have earned more than 1 btc with having lots of referals

I agree, its too boring when you waiting minutes just to roll and win satoshi, instead of rolling to win satoshi's, you can do referals to earn more than rolling.

This faucet is honest really I had an experiment with it once, but now you can't get enough profit from it, it depends on btc price, if the price goes higher than you will not get no more than 6 or 7 satoshi per hour 

Working in faucets won't be fruitful rather waste of valuable time. Once upon a time they would pay much but now they are paying only few coins. For example, to earn only 10 satoshi you have to spent 5-8/10 minutes which is immeasurable. That's really funny. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

4 hours ago, james said:

today all bitcoin claiming sites getting worst. honestly you will waste your time by claiming  free cryptos. i suggest to find other ways.

Yep, i agree with you with a very large task and the number of per / claim is very small is not reasonable, I agree with your talk the current faucet is worthless, there are many ways to look for bitcoin apart from faucets such as trading or investment that provides interest, even though it requires capital we at least get a profit reasonable for the capital we have. Cheers!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:47 AM, anikamishti said:

Then I realized that gambling can't make you rich. 

remember, in gambling, always the one who gambles wins.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

to waste your precious time dealing with faucets cryptotalk.org hang out. join the Yobit campaign. read and learn to win and win by writing in the forum.

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

8 hours ago, james said:

today all bitcoin claiming sites getting worst. honestly you will waste your time by claiming  free cryptos. i suggest to find other ways.

Crypto is making people so lazy I swear! Why do they even sit at home all day claiming 100 sat! Like get out of bed and go do some work and earn money to buy some REAL bitcoin.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:54 PM, joekahel said:

Yes its true freebitco.in One of best sites to collect bitcoin. Im playing for first at 2010 until now. Roll 1 hour everyday. And dont make mistake for playing multyply its very2 hard to playing, many lose and make poor your BTC. Keep saving and always roll at 1 hour everday 1x

mee too im working on free bitcoin since 2017 i think and i earned a lote money from the site but i think the site is not profitable like he was in past unfortanlly .

Freebitcoin is probably considered one of the oldest faucets to receive bitcoin, but I can not call it the best opportunity to receive bitcoin.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Earn bitcoin through faucet and accomplishing offers or surveys in cointiply.com

Or you can go in Freebitco.in

Edited by izDazma

13 hours ago, Kim K said:

I'd rather if I want to faucet use coin pot. The returns from faucets is poor and as such won't encourage anyone to dedicate time to faucets. The adverts these faucets guys get because of your daily hits exceeds in thousands what they pay out daily. Its a win- lose situation. Win for the faucet sites and lose for the person that visit the sites

It's has stopped being profitable a long time ago, that's if it was ever profitable in the first place, because I never got to use any faucet website for money.

Actually, theres a lot of website offering free bitcoin faucets of mining websites but the problem is that it takes a lot of time you can earned bitcoin, so definitely its has a ways of time and effort and i wont recommend that a source of bitcoins funds. 

I think freebitco is the best for earn Bitcoin free !! But the many more website in market but they cannot pay like freebitco. After some years it will happening for press a button to hour by hour, and they will pay you 50 satoshi, that's it.

You will just waste your time and effort there buddy. That is a gambling site. The only way to earn from it is from referrals, an active referrals. The rolling system is scam and its multiplier gameolay is eventually will lose all yoir earnings. 

1 hour ago, guderfy14 said:

I think the best site is this Forum the cryptoytalk.org you can collect BTC by just giving informative information talks about cryptoworld. This is the legit way of earning and it is very effective for those people who want to earn in a good way.

yes this forum is  a very good place for collecting some bitcoin and those person have high knowledge about crypto world then earning or collecting bitcoin is very easily for them through this forum.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/10/2019 at 2:03 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

i tested many sites like Freebitco.in and i can say at the end youwasted your time for some worthless coins and learned nothing ! i prefer trade on yobit and tests my trading skills.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, bestprofi said:

I don't think it's worth wasting time on such sites. The income is extremely small and at this value it really doesn't help you at all.

Than faucets you better try bounty campaigns, where the income is better.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:59 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

Faucets can be a waste of time, but this one can be an exception, especially if your account is long standing in age and amount wagered. My account here have seen about 3 years and as I write, I collect 198 satoshi every hour, 220 satoshi with 100% active bonus reward and there is no captcha, so it's free money.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Nicetry said:

There are a lot of faucet sites where you can collect bitcoin for free. I'd like mention about freebitco.in, moonbitcoin or faucethub. But collecting btc on faucets is not gonna worth your time. Because the earnings are too low. You must have a plente of referrals, otherwise its just waste of time.

You have good eye right there! Freebitco.in was the most recommended faucet so far, it's offer you lucky ticket for each roll, Dice game And interest plan if you store your bitcoin on their platform, Faucethub was good too with many task from various altcoins, Nice if you want some freebitco.in alternative.

27 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

It's still a waste of time even if you collect every single hour of the day. That's because they pay very low for each claim and it takes months to get a decent amount

If your claim pays very low rewards, must be your account is relative new and you are yet to understand how to get the best out of the reward system. Every week I collect at least 30k satoshi here and I hadly play the dice gaim for more than a couple of rolls.

At least 30k satoshi per week, no captchas to fill, that is free money especially as it does not stand in my way from being active in other sites - just roll, claim and wait for the alert for next claim.

Yes, freebitco is a very old site but i am not like much because this site inspired people to bet and i Don't like gambling     

10 hours ago, Kim K said:

May be profitable when price of bitcoin was very cheap that's if there was a faucet for any coin then. Now, the faucet owner made all the money. There's a faucet called bonus bitcoin where you get 3 satoshi on the average every 15 minutes. Checking this site 30 times a day will not get you up to what Yobit pays you for one comment

That's exactly what I have been trying to point out, It's not worth. It is better to be engage with the Crypto forum than invest time into faucets.

• -1 1

8 hours ago, Moldovan said:

It's still a waste of time even if you collect every single hour of the day. That's because they pay very low for each claim and it takes months to get a decent amount

In faucets many users try to invite a lot of referrals then they earn a decent income from these faucets. That is a good option for all of those who want to claim from faucets. 

• +2 1