Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token

On 2/14/2020 at 6:07 PM, Dorawin said:

Yoda coin rate nowadays down but I am eager yoda coin fee will set off climax in future. I am sure yobit put admin will exertion for yoda coin

I'm beginning to lose hope in Yoda coins. I locked 200 Yoda coins in the investbox of Yobit and I intended leaving it for a month but the rate this coin drops, one wonder if it's worth the hold

I think there is no need to talk about yoda bad yet. So much talk everywhere about this coin. It's can't complete failure. I think after a while coin will stabilize and begin to grow. What do you think?

Yo token has much high price but yo dollars has not good price it's starting very well so try to saw now it is very much down why this is happening to all crypto market coins and tokens .

At this time I don't thinks if Yoda has any future of its price to be moving high, because as we can see it's price were dropping very massively in short time

On 2/9/2020 at 6:56 AM, Upright said:

Or could the Yoda, could be failed project

Seems like it. It's a difficult reversal to be honest, unless there would be another InvestBox investment with promising returns, then the demand could rise again and as well as the price. Basically, demand is what decides the price of a coin, and right now, there are still too many holders selling it rather than buying it.

• +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 2:58 PM, Emmytext202 said:

This satoshi are actually mounting in respect as Bitcoin prices goes up which to me it's remarkable news that I am getting and I tin convincingly shout that here is hence greatly to demand thats for sure 

It is looking not going possible in the next 10 years.  So do not dreamy it.

I highly doubt that, there were too many participants and too many yoda was airdropped. Second, it pays 1% everyday, and as such will double the amount in 100 days, and that cannot be good in anyway. If the supply is too much you cannot expect the price to go up. 

I'm not sure but the yoda price will goes up because it had bounce up in some times before too, after launching the sell rate increase price had fallen and again it seems to increase so like that we may see in increase in price in coming days

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i really dont know about this topic.  As i am a beginner. But i will try to know about this topic  

i really dont know about this topic.  As i am a beginner. But i will try to know about this topic  

• -1 1

difference in price of yo and yoda is way too high, and its hard to tell due to there are lack of informations that we can gather about this yoda projects. so i think it wont.

I think that there is no, now the price has already fallen below nowhere, I do not think that it will grow ever again..

Definitely not! Yoda drops so much in price, alot different in price so it is impossible in my own opinion. Its hard to predict coz we cannot see informations about it.

Right now yoda is not looking good because the price is going down plus the dumper are dumping to much yoda in the market but I think it would pump up few days from now.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

All yobit projects are successful till now and I think yoda coin would also successful one. Although yoda coin would not be yo token but it would rise good enough in future. Yo token has got big price because it has very low supply. But yoda coin has more supply than yo token so it would be behind yo token.

YODA prices are likely to rise again and Yoda can go in a good position, because the Yoda airdrop is over, prices will take some time to grow, plus there is a yobit exchange site investbox section, in which Yoda coins will be a big help in the rise

Can the slanted slope of the last YOBIT airdrop be the turning point of being able to recover from the latest downward trend in prices, as well as the first Ubuntu, U-coin and Ult-Queens where traders didn't want to trade? And now the prices have gone up.

Or Yoda, it could be a failed plan

On 2/8/2020 at 6:56 PM, Upright said:

Could the shaby slope of the latest yobit airdrop turn around on being able to bounce back from its latest Down trend of prices, as the earlier yobit, Yo coin did on being and altcoins where traders tend to not want to trade. And now risen to higher prices.

The price of yoda is constantly decreasing, as people are accumulating and selling their daily 1% from airdroped coin in investbox and it has no other utility than to make regular profits out of investbox.

37 minutes ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

I don't know much about that. But your post helps me a lot. It also help other cryptocurrency members. If you tell me more about this. It will be helpful for all of us. 

I dont have more details about Yoda, I have just introduced my opinion, but I hope will reach a high price in the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/9/2020 at 5:56 AM, Upright said:

Yes, I think it will depend on supply and demand activities in the volatility of the Yoda trade. It takes time to grow better when the trend that will bring Yoda to rise higher. Forcing Yoda to go up faster which meant coming down also faster. What happens is loss or profit in a short time.

For me I will try and in risk to collect the Yoda and sell it up and buy it down to make a lot of coins to invest with 2% I hope I get penefit in the future.

Actually I am very surprised about this coin, because I didn't expect this from Yoda coin, because before they launched Yoda I was saying to myself that this coin will at least have 0.5 dollar, but now it has very bad price, I can't say that Yoda is going to be like YO because there is a big difference between them 

We can't guess that, sometimes we see that this coin will die but apparently the price is quite high. We just hold the coin first and be sure that there will be an increase later.

I also think that the Yoda coin can do this and go to the side of the YO coin. Exchange Yobit does this.

2 minutes ago, Billa said:

We don't really have more information about Yoda. We only know it to be Yobit token. Nobody know the total supply like yo coin. So it depends on the team. But I see Yoda price going higher as many people have been selling. This has drive the price downward. With time Yoda will bounce back.

Yeah, after all just like every other aspect of the digital world, sensation and buzz play an important role in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.  With many cryptocurrency enthusiasts looking for new cryptocurrency options, airdrop is a great way to get people interested in cryptocurrency.  Just like every other aspect of the digital world, sensation and buzz play an important role in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.  With many cryptocurrency enthusiasts looking for new cryptocurrency options, airdrop is a great way to get people interested in cryptocurrency.So in my opinion it's difficult to be able to predict what will happen to Yoda in the future

We don't exceedingly come up with added in rank about Yoda. We barely recognize it to be Yoibit.As a result it is not likely to established the value the consistent as you as substitute it force be worthless.