Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token

To be honest, I don't believe that yoda would be a successful project ever, because I think that it wasn't created for some purpose, instead there was just some fun, it is how I see it.

I think that no, the Yoda coin will grow in price only if it is pumped by the yobit exchange itself, otherwise it is simply impossible.

I don't think it's possible to increase the price so much. But the growth of the price of yoda is possible and it depends on the users and the investment box. Also, the price depends on the companies that the exchange conducts. Pony races and pumps.

i don't like yoda and i just own it a little bit. Because I received it for free, its value was really low, I saw recovery last time but it was not worth it, the value was still small. I think it most likely will die. I do not appreciate yoda.

I don't think anyone can know anything about this, as the Yobit symbol depends on the total supply and it is very likely that the price of this currency will rise in the future because I see a large turnout from people to buy this symbol

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't expect yoda to be like the yo token, because the difference between trading volume and liquidity is great between the two currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't think that there is any solid way in which this can be predicted and with the new crypto coins that are introduced almost on a regular and daily basis, so there are constantly new investments to make and this can make it very hard for the yoda coin to bounce back. If this were to happen i think that the yoda coin developers will need another lot s advertisements and promotion to get yoda back to where it was.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Its really very difficult to predict or to say anything about yoda that it will bounce back or not but as it is also a good token in which people has showed their responses so peoples investment is the way i think which will help it to bounce back.

I'm not sure about yoda. I used to like it because it was a good project and disappointed a lot about it. it is constantly discounting many sellers it makes it worse. I hope it will recover, adding more value now. I think it takes some time to recover, I believe it.

I think the currency that is really supported by the Yobit platform is the Yo token, and the rest of the currencies do not know what Yobit plans to do, maybe they will support Yoda in the future, or maybe not.

There are no official statements from the Yobit exchange about Yoda, we thought that Yoda would be worth $ 1, but unfortunately its price has fallen a lot, and yet the trading continues and we will not know where the price of Yoda will reach.

Perhaps another thing that has led to the rejection of these negotiated funds often follows these questions and gives reports to stop the problem and the questions raised about it. But as you said that Japan has its own ETF encoder, you will not find any problem to solve this problem now

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 09.02.2020 at 02:56, Upright said:

Could the shaby slope of the latest yobit airdrop turn around on being able to bounce back from its latest Down trend of prices, as the earlier yobit, Yo coin did on being and altcoins where traders tend to not want to trade. And now risen to higher prices.

Or could the Yoda, could be failed project

This is of course possible if the exchange adds shares associated with the Yoda coin. Even with this situation, the price of Yoda is well maintained in the market.

Each of the currencies depends on the price of supply and demand. The more demand for it, the more the price. I believe that there will be many people who want to buy Yoda coin, so the price will increase.

1 hour ago, Musa aliyu said:

Yoda had fallen

From the moment it was launched this year in the first week of february, unlike Yo token. The price movement is not like You token and can not be as strong as You token. 

14 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

Yes yo token was a strong coin but it is use for so many activities in the exchange that is why it was able to retain it's value.  Yo token was use for ICO purpose and that gives u a huge demand in the market even though the coin doesn't have much volume in the exchange.

I think I get a point there, unlike Today that was an airdrop, You took was an ICO. That is why it is more valuable than Yoda. Immediately today was tradable, people trade the airdrop coin for bitcoin and this reduced the price so much at the time. 

The main reason for the decline of Yoda coin in this way is the members who obtained the free coin and sold it very quickly, if they had kept it for a longer period, it would have been much more expensive, however at the present time I do not think there are indications of a rise in the price, if Yobit allowed users to get their profits from Yoda in the investment fund without doing the required actions daily so I expect this will make a good move on the currency.

Yoda I think will pump again soon enough and maybe can be valued at higher price then but I really don't think that it will get the same popularity and price as Yo, for one I know that Yo has a very smaller circulating supply and usually supply has a big impact on the price of assets, so at the end of the day expecting Yoda to be priced as Yo token would be an unreasonable expectation considering their different condition.

According to the data that I always see about this currency, it is clear that it will succeed in overcoming the critical stage and achieve a good price later, and this project will not be a failure if the market value of this currency is raised and promoted better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 AM, magd said:

According to the data that I always see about this currency, it is clear that it will succeed in overcoming the critical stage and achieve a good price later, and this project will not be a failure if the market value of this currency is raised and promoted better.

I wish so, I invest in yoda recently because the price will still increase for certain, but the coin is good for day trading as I have seen the price fluctuating high and low within certain range. 

Yoda price initial reaction of price is awesome but after day by day this token price is decreasing and now it's price is less then 50 satoshi it means 99% dip price now Yoda it is. So do trading on this token If interested then you can lose your own money in this market. 

Everything is possible and everything may happen, so I think that it is wise to keep some coins from them and in acceptable amounts, since losing them does not constitute a harm or a burden on us, but in general, Yoda may now be undergoing a collection phase on it and waiting for the appropriate time to rise.

I'm not sure about that. Because YO-is a more interesting and active altcoin on the iobit exchange market. The fact is that yoda is a free solution that was once given out, and it seems to me that it can not boast of a soaring price!

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

I'm not sure about that. Because YO-is a more interesting and active altcoin on the iobit exchange market. The fact is that yoda is a free solution that was once given out, and it seems to me that it can not boast of a soaring price!

Yoda token and yo token both are launch by yobit exchange, but both tokens have so many differences, like yo token should have limited supply and Yoda have high supply, demand and supply also one of the reason to price drop, but don't think negatively in crypto market any thing possibly, maybe Yoda token also regain prices in future and now one good opportunity to buy Yoda because price very low to buy.

I don't think so for two reasons because of the huge amount of coin that was first introduced Secondly, because Yoda currency does not own a blockchain, that is, it cannot be transferred and stored and can be traded only on Ubuntu And third, the yo currency is the currency of the Yopit platform, meaning it is directly supported by it.

• +1 1