Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Could yoda imitate the same movement of the the Yo token

Time will show us until now the price is dead from the first day can  you imagine and alao the platform don't help that much if the coin was in Binance it will be more better..

Present Yoda is not good places and continuesly Yoda prices goes down day by day, I think so many peoples sell their Yoda coins which they claim free coins in airdrop and they want to sell and earn some profit, but yo token is different and the price also stable and Yoda is also good but it take some more time to established in market.

As of now, the yoda are now in the lowest price which is not good at all from us because when this coin is freshly released from the market, many people are being happy with that because they are getting a huge amount of money.

We cannot do any predictions on yoda token as of now, it was released just weeks ago so we have to wait till it gets passed the resistance and acquire more number of members.

YODA is going down day by day and I think it is nearly impossible to bounce back the YODA token because  people already have very large amount of these token and ready for sale even at minimum price, which is affecting its market value very much.

This is how it broke down but I think the problem is generated because there was a lot of offer, everything they wanted to sell, it is the nature of the market, you just have to be vigilant and not lose the market action, at any time there can be changes

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

14 minutes ago, Ahsan Mughal said:

Could the shaby slope of the latest yobit airdrop turn around on being able to bounce back from its latest Down trend of prices, as the earlier yobit, Yo coin did on being and altcoins where traders tend to not want to trade. And now risen to higher prices.

Or could the Yoda, could be failed project but try again

•  
  • Members
  • 41 posts

the latest yobit airdrop turn around on being able to bounce back from its latest Down trend of prices, as the earlier yobit, Yo coin did on being and altcoins where traders tend to not want to trade. And now risen to higher prices.

Or could the Yoda, could be failed project but try again

34 minutes ago, backconza said:

Yoda Yoda tokens can mimic the same move, they say since the warrior tokens are right now a bit down in the event that they mirror a moving gadget and after that for anything other reason the sim will get trust.

this time I don't thinks if Yoda has any forthcoming of its cost to be pitiful high, as as we preserve observe it's value were dipping actual massively in sharp time

Well, as my opinion I don't think so that yoda could imitate the same movement of the Yo token due to the price of yoda fall huge where Yoda I was saying that this coin will at least have 0.5 dollar.

Ya I think in the future the Yoda token could have the best price just Luke the yobit token... Yoda currently is dropping because it don't have many investors

Nobody can chiefly figure out if Yoda will bounce back. We don't exceedingly stretch up with further in rank about Yoda. We barely concede it to be Yobit token. not a soul recognize the utter stash like yo coin. as a outcome it depends on the team. But I discern Yoda cost on proposal lofty as scores of acquaintances state been selling. This has drive the cost downward. With time Yoda will bounce back

On 2/9/2020 at 3:56 AM, Upright said:

Could the shaby slope of the latest yobit airdrop turn around on being able to bounce back from its latest Down trend of prices, as the earlier yobit, Yo coin did on being and altcoins where traders tend to not want to trade. And now risen to higher prices.

Or could the Yoda, could be failed project

The Yobit exchange close their daily 1% interest for air drop they have set the new rule of 10dice per day for yoda interest this will increase the investment in yoda coin from yesterday yod have increase 36% in price.

I think yoda not pump like yo tokens because yobit given big amount of Yoda in airdrops price fastly discreasing but maybe in future yoda again pump and touch 1$.

YODA has been performing so well in the market of Yobit exchange. Users are able to earn daily or monthly interest and that is absolutely brilliant approach from the world's leading exchange yobit. The price can be increased soon so be aptience. 

I think Yoda will be hard to be like Yo Token because Yoda's airdrop receiver is quite high so there is always a dump.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

It's hard to predict that situation but of of course everyone like me that has some holding a yoda is hoping that it can happen, but for now we can't really tell if that's can happen well their yo is high and they might think that their yoda can be high if they do something about it.

I do not think that is never for you. Do not raise your money. The Yoda coin is a free airdrop that was gifted by the platform without a project or a team. This is the difference between it and the yo coin .

On 2/8/2020 at 11:56 PM, Upright said:

Or could the Yoda, could be failed project

i don't think this can happen since YOtoken has a very small max supply so this helped to grow his price.

yoda supply i think is a lot higher so there will be more token in circulation and so the price can't be very high like YOtoken

37 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

Hello my dear friend. I don't think if anyone call tell us about the future of YODA. Currently it is down in the market. But i believe that at a certain time it will rise again. 

There is definitely an upside potential, but it needs to work hard to enliven the yoda token. not easy especially since there are lots of coins and new tokens nowadays.

Yoda is almost becoming shitcoin which I don't think it will be a good way for investment, I don't see a better future in that kind of coins

yoda was started with 15k satoshi now it just worth around 100-300 satoshi , many people bought Yoda at that time and price didnt even made good for even a week. so , in my view it was failure 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/12/2020 at 10:07 AM, Alvie Rahman said:

We only know it to be Yobit token. Nobody know the total supply like yo coin. So it depends on the team. But I see Yoda price going higher as many people have been selling. This has drive the price downward. With time Yoda will bounce back.

Yoda price is already dead now I don't have interest in Yoda coins

It is not going to happen because yoda has much huge  supply in crypto market and that is why its price is very high which we were expecting at the beginning of the yo token projects it means we have chance for to sell our yoda and don't used this project more for earning. 

• +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, Preadator889 said:

We only know it to be Yobit token. Nobody know the total supply like yo coin.Yo is altogether different from Yoda. But I see yoda prices going up because many are selling.

Yoda at the beginning start with good price and as time was going it start decreasing and people dumped the market and now the price is 1 Satoshi

There is no way Yoda can reach the same value of YO token. The current value of YO (which is $712) is way more than Yoda (at only $0.02). I think Yoda is more a suitable coin for investing in Investbox because it gives you more interest than Bitcoin but YO token is better for trading in Yobit because YO has a much more predictable behavior than Yoda and it is an active coin like altcoins with lots of fluctuations which makes it profitable for trading. On the contrary, Yoda is not a trading coin because its price doesn't move frequently and reacts slowly to changes in value.

Edited by Brushless4500KV