Converting into litecoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RAMENSOUP

Converting into litecoin

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 11
  • +2 12
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

• Useful or interesting 19
  • +1 2
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 12

The change in the Litecoin exchange rate to Bitcoin for this week is -0.1%. Free online currency conversion based on exchange rates. Currency Converter shows conversion from 1 Litecoin to Bitcoin on Friday. Originally designed from silver to bitcoin gold, Charlie Lee's vision for Litecoin always turns it into a digital currency of choice.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

17 minutes ago, Migo said:

No problem, first go to your yobit account, then click on BTC icon like in the picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_232924.thumb.jpg.a0f0e7a2f3dcf3f53e91b9c8045335d5.jpgthen search for LTC below it like in the picture below

Screenshot_20200208_233428.thumb.jpg.033bcf584105a66aeca5173fffb93909.jpgthen click on it, and go to this box like this picture below 

Screenshot_20200208_233750.thumb.jpg.a83e92ec9a782d77735887a09f1354c7.jpgthen click on the blue amount of bitcoin and click on Buy, after minutes you will see your balance charged and you bought litecoin successfully 

Woah! Thank you for your effort. It really solved my problem about this. I really appreciate it Migo. 🥺💓

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

If you want to convert your earnings from this campaign to litecoin, you can just go to the trade section of yobit and then look for litecoin at the left side and then click it. Once you are done finding and clicking litecoin you can now go and look for the buy box, you can put how many of your crypto you want to use to buy litecoin.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 1

This is no problem, look for bitcoin to litecoin trading pair on yobit and convert your bitcoin to litecoin and you can easy go to wallets and withdraw your litecoins to any address you want at a low transaction fee.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Migo said:

Good job, if you posted this before when i was still a newbie in trading, I might have avoided some embarrassing moments showing off to my friends. This is very informative.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

9 hours ago, RAMENSOUP said:

Hi everyone.  I've been searching a lot about converting your bitcoin into litecoin. But there's no post or comments I can find that is detailed. I wanted to withdraw my bitcoin but the fee is expensive and so I want to convert it into litecoin and then withdraw it but I don't know how to convert. If you do know, please explain it to me in a detailed way. I will really appreciate it. 😭

You can easily convert you bitcoins to lite coins by selling your bitcoins in use and then buy the litecoin simple.

11 hours ago, RAMENSOUP said:

The best way to withdraw your bitcoin first you convert him into litecoin litecoin have a low fee you just go to the sell section and sell btc to Ltd then you withdraw it easily 

• +4 1

there were many forums here that show the way how to convert your btc to altcoins but still to exchange your btc into lite coin you can visit yobit there you can see trade option just choose the BTC and then click on BTC/LTC

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No problem, first to go Bitcoin to litecoin trading section and after this choose buy litecoin option and then fill the form and click buy bitcoin. If you do this step then you definitely get litecoin.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, RAMENSOUP said:

friend you need to convert your bitcoin to dollar , and about the conversion just click on btc on the top of market  youbit and then click on litecoin and sell your currency .

I am a new member in the crypto world which is for earning money and also to be added that if you try you can convert bitcoin to litecoin. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't even know anything about this.  How to convert Bitcoin to Litecoin  I'm very sorry that I can give you any information on this.  No, but I promise you I'll be aware of this later and I'll let you know.

You have to click on the btc name, choose ltc from the list, then put the amount that you want to exchange and press bay

٢٠٢٠٠٢٠٩_١٩٢٩٤٦.jpg

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can convert your bitcoin to litecoin and then withdraw your litecoin to your desire option, remember litecoin withdraw time is high, so be patient.

• +4 1

It is not difficult in your platform or portfolio. Look up currency rates, watch trading, seize the opportunity, and convert from currency to currency.for bitcoin to litecoin trading pair on yobit and convert your bitcoin to litecoin and you can easy go to wallets and withdraw your litecoins to any address you want at a low transaction fee.

• +3 1

On 2/9/2020 at 1:17 AM, RAMENSOUP said:

You have to convert your bitcoins to litecoin on yobit, then withdraw your litecoin to changelly.com exchange, then convert it to bitcoin again through changelly, and then send it to wallet

• +3 1

It is so simple to converting your litecoin to any cryptocurrencies that's available in yobit, all you have to do is to choose any market of coin you want and select the litecoin 

• +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, RAMENSOUP said:

Am having the same issues here since am a newbie but sorry to say am not interested in the above coin you are trying to convert I have no interest in litecoin for now maybe later

• +3 1

Yes You Should Convert Your Bitcoin Into Litecoin Because Due To fee Issue litecoin Has Low Fee Rather Than Bitcoins And It Comes So Smmothly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, you can just go to the yobit exchanger and click the trade located to the upper part, then after that, you can look at the left side which is the names of the coin and you can select the btc and find the ltc, you can now buy some ltc using btc and when you are done with buying, you can now go to your wallet and you can now withdraw your ltc. I hope this will be help you.

• +1 1

To convert to litecoin just trade your bitcoin to litecoin in the trade menu, from where you can find LTC on the left-hand side, just click here and fill the amount you want to buy . it will calculate the final litecoin you receive after applying the fee.