How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

How To Sell Bitcoin With Yobit

On 2/8/2020 at 2:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Every crypto talk forum members are know about Yobit exchange platform. We can use this amazing platform with our forum pay outs and Airdrop trading. I'm asking senior members of the forum to give ideas about how to sell our Bitcoins with Yobit platform. Crypto talk members mostly working with only Yobit.

Selling bitcoin in the yobit exchange its very simple and also it is not different like buying and selling others currencies. As all you have is to chooses the trading pair example; BTCETH and then sell it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin in yobit wallet just you have to follow some rules steps and definitely you can exchange it first send your Bitcoins to your wallet then go in trading six and choose the coin you want to bye then copy the address in which you want to send your coins then send it in few minutes you will get your payment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

It's very easy my friend all you have to do is going to Yobiti website then just go to wallet ! then chose what is the coin you want to buy and click on " + " .. thats its 

It is easy to sell a bitcoin in yobit, go to the trade section and search what coin do you want to buy then click your Bitcoin then click sell. I do not experience any problems in trading at yobit.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:29 PM, rjroshan said:

Every crypto talk forum members are know about Yobit exchange platform. We can use this amazing platform with our forum pay outs and Airdrop trading. I'm asking senior members of the forum to give ideas about how to sell our Bitcoins with Yobit platform. Crypto talk members mostly working with only Yobit.

You must go to your yobit account of course then find the market on it at the left bottom of it. You can see the the market there and you need to choose what currency you wanted to trade for your bitcoin. That's it. 

You can sell bitcoin  there by purchasing  any other crypto currencies . click on any currency in the left column  on the top in blue colour  which you want to buy and click  below  btc in the list. Now enter amount and click on buy button. 

There are very simple ways to sell and buy different cryptocurrencies by just doing some steps. It is really very convenient and easy to use. And people can buy also by using fiat currencies too.

I really haven't know about yobit my friend only introduced me to crypto talk forum site campaign telling me that the site pays a total of one thousand statoshi for every post or comment you make on the site and you can only post a total maximum of thirty post per 24hours

It is very simple to sell our Bitcoin (BTC) in yobit sole we must exchange them for the currency that we need to sell for example withdrawing in Litecoin is the best way to save commission 

On 2/8/2020 at 5:29 PM, rjroshan said:

This is easy so easy task to sell our bitcoins in yobit exchanger. First you have to choose where you want to convert your btc. If your choice is usdt then go to usdt pair and search for btc. After that you will get buy sell page to sell your btc.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

In yobit you can transfer any coin to bitcoin.  It's very straightforward.  You can go to the trade option and change the coin of your choice and you can sell the bitcoins and take the coins very easily.

Yobit platform is good for everyone but it does not have high liquidity and does not have many features like futures contracts.

I don't know if there is any way to sell bitcoin by yobit.What i do is,at first i withdraw my earnings to my wallet and then i use a few websites to sell those Bitcoins.But for this,finding the most trusted sites is most important.

Edited by Jami273

Yes I am agree with you buy and selling in yobit is more easier than any other platform just in one press you can buy and sell when you want in seconds

If you have balance in bitcoin and you want to sell it or trade it to other exchange you can go to trade section and choose what currency you want to exchange. In my case in order for me to withdraw my balance in yobit and to avail low cost in trasaction fee i prefer to exchange it first to Ripple before making a withdrawal.

Selling or in a better term, trading in Yobit is so easy and simple. Following this simple steps will provide a lot of help. After logging in to your Yobit account, let's say you wish to sell/trade your bitcoin. 👇

• Go to 'Trade' at the top bar of Yobit interface 
  • Choose the trading pair you want to transact eg. Usd/Btc or Dash/Btc or Eth/Btc or any other pair. 
  • From the new page that appears, input the amount of bitcoin you wish to buy/sell, in any case it might be or click on 'Max' if you wish to trade everything. 
  • Then finally, click on buy/sell.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

go to the USD tab on the bottom left corner and select BTC, then you go to a page where you can sell your BTC for the price you want in USD

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yobit is very comfortable exchange to sell cryptocurrency, because prices here are higher and it`s very comfortable because there are different functions 

What I know about yobit is that we can only exchange our Bitcoin in it. I usually exchange my Bitcoin to LTC so that I can withdraw it with very less fee. I don't know whether we can sell BTC in that platform

Yobit platform allows you to sell bitcoin in exchange for other cryptocurrencies such as litecoin or xrp for example or convert it into dollars or Russian rubles through the exchanger

Life is great and enjoy it

You can trade in Yobit. It is not a right question to ask because you should know that Yobit is a trading platform. I guess you already know the answer. 

The majority of us did not know how only with the time has disappeared and discovered It's easy, it won't take you much of your time, just enter the market or look on the left for you if you work on a computer or any device other than the phone. Look for the currency you want to convert by giving bitcoin. Your problem has been solved

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It’s really easy to sell bitcoin just by going to the platform and exchange it with dollars then you can withdraw it to your wallet.

In yobit you can make exchange of any crypto currency or trade with any coin of your choice .

On 2/8/2020 at 2:36 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

For your question you can easily sell your bitcoins by clicking on the bitcoins and then sell your bitcoins but why are you not know about this you are big members.?

Don't blaming anyone here for asking the questions thats they don't know, because it can be easy to you for selling bitcoin but for him its can be hard.