What the reason old members not posted? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

What the reason old members not posted?

Yes brother but many people's are posting it already so for what kind of content you are demanding more. In daily reading forums of people's having more than thousand of post posted on cryptotalk. Just look around yourself.

Your question need to be rereading from you. information always came with reading and studying they didn't give this information from sleeping. best luck..

Hello friend Here I am still a beginner in this forum, I do not know why old members do not create topics, but just think old members will help new members in solving problems unknown to new members, and share important information for beginners.  or old members want to look for more challenges in this crypto world.

Because some old members had a ton of deleted posts so they stopped posting because they can't earn anymore, while others keep posting even if they can't earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well it can only point to one direction meaning that the old members are busy with other sections like investing  mining or gambling

I think old members don't post because they may have either left the website or lost their account information making them unable to log in.

15 hours ago, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

I have seen many old members commenting in new post too ,yes if they could share their experiences it would be helpful for us and other newbie in the forum's who are recently introduced to the forum

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 hours ago, Saira said:

Why The old members of this forum based on  their experiences make a useful and informative content for us?we want to know about their experiences and tips please share with us 

Yes old members was do here great efforts to build this forum and they have great knowledge and also they put their knowledge in the shape of contents so we have to learn from there.

16 hours ago, BirdFlue said:

I Don't know why they Don't create post.

They only write comments. I think they want to help the beginners. They want solution all problem what we post for known.        

It's simple, the way and matter with which most of their posts get deleted - so to say, whereas meaningless and obvious spam posts are seen here and there in the forum is frustrating, not everyone like their time to be wasted.

There may be various reasons that why old members are not Posting comments like they may be busy in some important work also sometime it takes time to find useful content. Also many members do many other work also which are quite important for them

19 hours ago, Saira said:

Most old time members are still here and active in this forum, You might not see them on the usual threads but they are actually active in some sections. You can visit beginners sections to check for informative tips from other members.

spacer.png

The reason behind this is maybe they have Jobs to do or they have more things to like managing this forum some old members have been moderators here some probably Get busy doing there jobs or they probably Trading.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

In my opinion, maybe they are no longer active or are more interested in making comments just to help other members.

• Useful or interesting 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Most of the old members do not submit posts because they follow the beginners' posts and they reply to them and help them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello! This is just all of my opinions.

Maybe some old users here dont enjoy it anymore here as they did when they have first joined.

Maybe some old users are not that enthusiastic anymore than before.

Maybe they have already share all of their knowledge.

Or maybe some are just happy to guide the new ones with their journey.

I think the last one is the most has probability here.

23 hours ago, Saira said:

old member doesn't mean that every post they write are 100% truthful or that you have to follow what they are saying.

i mean even a new member can make goo posts and give some of their experience, old member or not what matter in the person who's behind of this forum nick and the the age of his account

12 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

You are the newbie here in this forum but they have the experience of posting here for a long time, that's so also you need tho have the long time experience

The newbies always thinks that's its not fair while their post are mostly got deleted more than the full members post, but they should know that's they are not good in making topics

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/7/2020 at 10:49 PM, Saira said:

Maximum people of this forum joined here to earn free bitcoin from this forum. They don't want to waste extra time on this site. But i think they should post something knowledgable content for us which will help us.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

May be there are some reasons behind this and they have those guys for some special works not to shown for others......

People who have long been here surely they already understand everything, because they continue to learn and add their insights continuously. Tips for you, frequently read the information in this Forum and you can even read reliable news so that your insights can be increased and it's easy to make useful posts.

Bro The Reason Is This That They Gave Us All Important Topics And They Are Giving Vaulable Comments In The Sections Of Forum Which Helps Us

18 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I think that post the topic but not in this section they posts in other section like crypto world ,trading and other .

There has old members that's was won the contest here of 0.1 up to 1 bitcoin, so they currently don't post in this forum for 30k satoshis, so they post only if they need to help others 

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

There has old members that's was won the contest here of 0.1 up to 1 bitcoin, so they currently don't post in this forum for 30k satoshis, so they post only if they need to help others 

Sure the old members who wins the contest they don't have the reason to spending everyday here in the forum like us, but they need to take care with their rewards and plan how to increasing it again

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup