The cryptotalk is a teacher how pay us for learning. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

The cryptotalk is a teacher how pay us for learning.

obviously paying for our suggestion and such a good amount of satoshi per post , what other can we expect from the crypto talk , i m really thankful to cryptotalk and im trying to promote as much as i can to this forum to grow more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, this forum helps many members here especially to those new comers here to read some ideas and informations here about cryptocurrency so that they are easily answered some threads here.

For Learning teacher give us the appreciate and also in the crypto talk it also appreciate on our comment and pay us money. 

I really love this concept. You are like having a job with cryptotalk. You can earn money here as well as you will also learn here. Let's keep this community even better! 

Yes this is the best and trust platform I've ever encounter that pays without kyc Its really good platform I would love to be earning all time

Yes dear i agree with you this statement because i never found this type of earning and learning forum in my whole life. This is best for all that crypto talk facilities those person who want earn crypto without investment. In my opinion crypto talk now world best forum.

It is indeed a great forum. You can always hear some comments regarding about forums in crypto. But the best one is always cryptotalk.org.  Do your best and it will pay you. 

2 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I think this Is the best way to learn about the cryptotalk is giving us the most valuable information and paying us top.

The reason why this forum cryptotalk is paying us even if we ourselves is learning from this site is because of marketing purposes. Yobit has transferred its signature campaign on bitcointalk because that forum has been very strict to yobit. Thus the bounty on this site started. The purpose of which is to promote yobit and cryptotalk at the same time. In short it is called marketing strategy. But for us it is good to earn while learning.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Hello bro you are right this forum is like a teacher it is very great forum for students the cryptotalk help them to learn and then pay them on the same time it is very great forum of all i think and it is growing on the speed of light which also bering more and more knowledge to the member of cryptotalk i am very thankful to them.

2 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I think this Is the best way to learn about the cryptotalk is giving us the most valuable information and paying us top.

Their is no doubt about crypto talk teaching we all are learning daily .We encounter new information on crypto talk and knows more about crypto.So being student of crypto talk its my responsibility  to respect the forum and contribute .

As a new in Crypto world, Cryptotalk is the best source for learning. All you need to do is to explore this forum, there are a lot of stuff you can read. You can also raise your questions for a new topic, the the users will make a discussion about it.

You are right my Friend. I liked your post . Before joining the cryptotalk i even don't Know what is coins but now i have huge knowledge about this.

I agree with you. Same que how to pay for learning? Cryptocurrencies gives us valuable knowledge about bitcoin earning related topic etc. 

3 hours ago, Unknown user said:

You're absolutely right pal. I think even if we are paid here, we also learn and make  broad our knowledge in cryptocurrency.

Cryptotalk is really a great website for earning btc which i really loved. In past i heard about many sites but most of them were fraud. But cryptotalk is such kind of site where we can learn + earn. Beside that its the only trusted site i have ever seen.

Thats the pretty idea and , when you are posing a lot of good information then you are suppose to make sure that you run your profile with great information but you have to be careful where you get your sources so you dont post misleading information but also be sure that you know whats your point , dont get out of posts it will be very okay for you in this forum

3 hours ago, Unknown user said:

Yes this is the best platform to learn about crypto world there are several topics on which daily people post we can solve all our queries by reading them.

Yes, crypto talk is a best way of earning.

You can learn here more and more 

If you will take interest in this site. It will provide you a better source of information. It is great platform. Crypto talk is more valuable now.... It's interesting site...

Yes when we provide useful and good information it is a good judgment for us later, people will give a good reputation to our posts. My friends see you always giving useful things, that's why I'm always happy to see your posts.

That is really a very Great initiative taken by the cryptotalk community. I appreciate this community and give much thanks to this community for giving us the opportunity to earn and learn.

That's is how you have to know that's how cryptocurrencies have big advantage, that's makes teacher to bring students in the school and pay them

This topic is the most own own  jsieb have  way for learning marketing and trading. It pay us for learning too. Though I am quite a new member in the crypto world site but I have learned many things from this site. I am giving more time in this site so that I can earn more and hsten withe is he then.

Hlaoha js jwjb then sjo then kisj is up an siwh wi kwk jay Kay Kay Ian is ches us and still pay us, I think that this forum is one of the best crypto projects and I hope that later in the future we are all going to make this forum a better place for all nsjbs am show she in siiqj kqoiqv won Kelley

There is no other sites like this in the internet, because getting paid for creating topics and share informations is unique action was made by the admins, thet you will not find it in anywhere in the internet, do everyone here should keep his account safe from warning points if he wants to continue with us