The cryptotalk is a teacher how pay us for learning. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

The cryptotalk is a teacher how pay us for learning.

Cryptotalk can give you both knowledge and earnings at the same time which is really making the forum greater, There is a lot of guides and tips you can seek in this forum.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, Dekay said:

Ya its a teacher it is teaching us about the cryptocurrency trend and many other things and a good thing is that it is paying us just for learning

Yes i agree with you cryptotalk is really a great forum it is teaching us about the Crypto currency trend and many others things, i hope they always informative and helpful for us

I really thank this forum cryptotalk.org for paying us and also it is teaching us about cruptocurrencies. This is a fantastic initiative by the officials.

If you work in this forum then you can learn many things. Then you can easily speaking English. Actually now most of the people work in this forum and earn more money

Yes, just like a teacher but we learned it ourselves though, still it's a good forum will lots of information to help us learn more about crypto world and they even pay us. What can we ask more? We need to make use the forum to its best, and gain lots of information as much as we can while we're here.

Yes this a great platform through which you can get information as well as profit. This the only platform which is giving information as well as paying to their members. I like it

Yes,  I agree with you what you said. We are not only earning but also learning new things everyday. Seems like a teacher,  huh?

Yes, our Crypto talk forum is Not just a earning platform because from here we can also learn how to enrich and grow our cryptocurrency. With all due respect. I also learn good amount of knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum So, thank you so much Crypto talk.

Cryptotalk really helps me to learn more about cryptocurrency, even though I am not really knowledgeable about some things but still the important is I have the basic knowledge about it. Before I join this crypto all I know is that crypto is just earned through some works, I didn't know that it can be used in trading.

Отличный форум, надо попробовать здесь заработать.

Edited by Viktor A

Besides learning, you can also provide useful information to others in this forum, where else can you benefit others and get paid?

On 2/7/2020 at 3:51 PM, Unknown user said:

I think this Is the best way to learn about the cryptotalk is giving us the most valuable information and paying us top.

I agree your opinion cryptotalk is great platform to learn about cryptocurrency and earn money too. We are all grateful to cryptotalk.

2 hours ago, pathgutless said:

Besides learning, you can also provide useful information to others in this forum, where else can you benefit others and get paid?

in this forum anyone share his idea and experience to others so that other can get knowledge about crypto and by doing it any can make good profit.

Cryptotalk Forum Many good teachers to learn about cryptocurrency Here we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency besides earning cryptocurrency. we can share our knowledge with others and  others can share knowledge with us so that we can learn a lot about Cryptocurrency.

This is the very good initiative they are giving very good information nd out of all they are paying us this is the most important thing

On 2/7/2020 at 4:51 PM, Unknown user said:

I think this Is the best way to learn about the cryptotalk is giving us the most valuable information and paying us top.

I think this is like if you spread useful knowledge and you will be rewarded by extra and with added bonus of crypto. I appreciate all the efforts of yobit exchange and cryptotalk. By creating such a great platform for us.

Absolutely,.This forum is really something..It motivates me and give me an idea of how important crypto world is..The best thing is we helping each other to learning new ideas and we earn...

Yes you are right cryptically is awesome platform in which we can earn as well as learn too. We can get more knowledge about cryptocurriencies. 

It pay us for learning too. Though I am quite a new member in the crypto world site but I have learned many things from this site. I am giving more time in this site so that I can earn more

Yes you right  is the best forum i see . Because the only one give opportunity to learn for people have a good experience. And give some money do what you learn . Is the best forum.

In fact the idea of the forum is really singular, good for new professionals to learn and make money from, and paid professionals to answer others questions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very correct, I share you your opinion, Crypto Talk provides information for all levels in different ways and different methods that enable us to understand what we have to do and what steps we must take

Hi..already..I have not idea about crypto and bitcoin..this digital way to win money and enjoy when you read comments and have benifits and more information in each topic you read..i think it is the best thing i have done this month..thank you

That community allows know-how about computers this bitcoins in addition to trading. It is quite helpful for people like us developing know-how about computers. That finds around the issues in addition to we need to cover of which that is suitable most of us fork out your professors intended for learning you subsequently you could start to that, that also aids you to discover more about this bitcoins.