Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 9 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

Dear friend yobit gove us some free coin.you just click free coin option and every free con link sayer your facebook or twetor you will get free coin.hope you understanding   

• +3 2

Friend, this is the most useless waste of time on tasks, often they give in free coins, tokens and currencies that are worthless to anyone, which cost nothing, consider them useless

On 2/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

In this section there are many coins which we can collect everyday. But there are many dead coins listed. These coins donate on the exchanger and yobit give to their users.

• +3 2

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Dear friend 

gives us some free coins. If we want to take those frequencies then she has to click on each link and share them on Twitter or Facebook. Then we can take the camp coins. This is a very nice thing that we can take easily. Thank you.

I tried to get coins from this section and then I had to play Dice to clear my balance of these coins, since they are useless and it is impossible to sell them. 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:16 PM, Sharoncott said:

I haven't know about this coin worth but shortly it will be announce by me or any other users that's trading those coins

What ever the amount is it still worth to save or make it grow. 

Don't miss the opportunity to earn free coins with out doing anything. 

Thank you for sharing. 

• +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This "free coins" are almost useless, personaly I use this function just to give away trash coins from my wallet. Anyway you can`t gather even 0.01$ in a day from it

yobit exchange is really amazing ! it gives us a lot of a lot of options to make money. i really enjoy using this exchange.as you said you can claim free coins from yobit but i heard you have to make 20 trades to be able to claim.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend

is giving free coins in yobit, if we want to take these free coins, we have to click on the frequency gate and share it on any of our websites, then we will get the free coins within 24 hours.

Thanks 

Yes, beginners can collect some free cryptocurrencies through the yobit platform, which offers good offers sometimes

Life is great and enjoy it

This is really a good idea from yobit to advertise for its new coins! Also it's a good opportunity for us to earn some free coins.. Sometimes they give us a good amount of good coins like Doge! Best wishes for yobit.

I know there’s faucets on yobit but they are very low (you cannot imagine lol). But still, thanks for sharing this post!

Yes, the yobit platform offers free coins only by sharing Rabat on one of the social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook. It always gives free coins. I once took 100 dogecoin and again 200 pieces. This platform is really amazing. Some people may face some things in order to share a link. You have to add a word or word in order for the link to be accepted for publication

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is really good idea from Yobit to make people come to yobit to claim the free coins ! but I think that most of the people know that most of these coins are just scams ! 

Most of that coins yobit exchanger give are dead coins and that have no value in the Cryptocurrency marketplace I said that because a friend of mine also have allot of such coins in his yobit wallet but they have no value, so I think it a waste of time to claim them.

• +2 1

I know this free way to earn cryptocurrencies but I honestly don't use them because their value is so low.
I hope the profit value is more than that.
Are you also using this method to earn cryptocurrencies?

Actually, it is good information, but I think that the amount of money that we get does not match the fatigue in publishing and bringing in subscribers. I hope they increase the amount of money.

Free coins were a nice thing when you didn't have to complete some tasks in order to get those free coins, currently it is not any profitable or worth your time thing in my opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yupit gives these currencies with a little price and in small quantities, but for free and with little effort and is a post on social media These currencies have no harm in keeping them, so they may rise in price in the future The best example of Bitcoin was initially very low.

• +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 9:03 PM, Kawuak said:

Most of that coins yobit exchanger give are dead coins and that have no value in the Cryptocurrency marketplace I said that because a friend of mine also have allot of such coins in his yobit wallet but they have no value, so I think it a waste of time to claim them.

That's true yobit exchange every feature really beneficial for us, but free coins feature not useful because majority of free coins pricesless, if we want claim this coins then we do some tasks, like share this page in social media platform's, solve captcha then we claim this rewards and its take 10 to 15 minutes, finally what we earn nothing total time wasting process.

• +2 1

@Honny143I've been learning about the free coin and yobits but I may like to ask how could I claim my own coin? because from my wallet I haven't seen any Queen that I can claim I could like to know that.

Yobit offers this feature for airdrops and I hear a lot from those who benefited from it, even if it is a simple benefit, but it certainly does not support all countries

This is awesome to think that in yobit we can get some free coin in there by just linking our Facebook or Twitter account and share their free coin program on that sites but some of my friends tells me that those coins that are free have a very low value and it is hard to to exchange with it but for me there is no wrong in collecting it, It is free so why not.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its true that yobit exchange site give lot of free coin to their member if they follow some step but i dont suggested member to waste thier time to claim those coin because those coin is not listed in any exchange site except yobit but still those coin has no trade option. So its just a waste of time                 

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:         Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:         Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty? Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!    
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146
    • ФБР предостерегло общественность от использования незарегистрированных криптосервисов Согласно федеральным законам США, все платформы, работающие с цифровыми активами, обязаны зарегистрироваться в Сети по борьбе с финансовыми преступлениями (FinCEN). Поэтому, прежде чем начать работу с криптоплатформами, ФБР призвало пользователей проверять их регистрацию в FinCEN. Ведомство отметило, что регистрация в регулирующих органах не доказывает безопасность оказываемых услуг. Это говорит лишь о том, что платформа стремится соответствовать определенным нормативным требованиям. Помимо регистрации, поставщики услуг виртуальных активов (VASP) должны соблюдать правила борьбы с отмыванием денег. ФБР предупредило: пользователям следует осторожнее относиться к платформам, которые не запрашивают имя, дату рождения, адрес и документ, удостоверяющий личность. В противном случае это повышает риск мошенничества и преступной деятельности. Кроме того, наличие криптовалютных сервисов в популярных магазинах приложений вовсе не гарантирует, что эти сервисы работают легально и соответствуют федеральным законам. Напомним, что в период с марта по май 2023 года ФБР конфисковало $1,7 млн в криптовалютах в ходе расследования разных преступлений. Недавно правоохранители предупредили о программе-вымогателе Akira, требующей выкуп в биткоинах. Жертвами вредоносного ПО стали уже более 250 компаний.
    • Доброго времени суток! Наш обменный сервис работает в автоматическом режиме с ПН-ПТ с 10-21 по МСК в СБ и ВС свободный график. Вы можете с легкостью обменять BTC , ETH, LTC, XMR, ETC, ZEC, DOGE, USDT, Tron и многие другие валюты.   Мы обеспечиваем полную анонимность нашим пользователям Наше программное обеспечение гарантирует полную защиту от злоумышленников. Добавлены фиатные направления обмена: крипта-фиат! Ждём Вас - MisterBit ←(можно кликнуть для открытия)
    • Актуальные курсы на 26.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4 % за $. / 1.1 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp