Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

• Useful or interesting 14
  • -1 4
  • +1 11
  • +2 10
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Yeah it gives free coin, but i think it gives so little coins, but free coin is always free so i have to clam the

Yes half bread is better than none do you know what how much it will cost if its not free so its still good I'd love how yobit is running

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Feel happy to know that any one can provide me details about these coins . I mean what is the cost of these coins and how much coins I can claim? 

I haven't know about this coin worth but shortly it will be announce by me or any other users that's trading those coins

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Batoul al eman said:

Yes, I noticed that too. Thank you, my friend, for posting this information, but I want to know how much this coin worth

It will  be announce by me or any other users that's trading those coins soon just stay tune to this post for more useful comment that relate to your question Screenshot_20200206-125509.thumb.png.664b08ef820b2a8937491db219de3332.png

2 minutes ago, MohammadMohsin said:

Thanks for sharing this with us. Yes yobit gives us free coin each and everyday. We can just claim it and keep it in our balance. 

I wanna invest online with those coins for future it will rise and become more expensive like bitcoin is now so those coin I won't sell nor withdraw I'll leave it till 1 worth $1k or more

• +1 2

19 minutes ago, Batoul al eman said:

Yes, I noticed that too. Thank you, my friend, for posting this information, but I want to know how much this free coin is worth

Actually I can not reach how many free coins here but at least you can make useful information posts so that in the future you can benefit even free coins will get you too.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Nargisg said:

Bread lolx yes of course its better for anyone to have nothing but take the small ' people always prefer for free either it is anything there matter of coins of crypto ,claim immediately its increase your money enjoy your earning have nice time to you congregation dear .

Thanks and that's is a cool Reasonable comments and I've just claiming this coin today hoping for some more really cool yobit is really something advance

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing, but we need 20 trades to claim any of this coins. Once i got free when there was a task for posting a comment on social media. 

• +2 1

yes I tried and as of now am not taking my face book to another different position so its important for me to remain that way but its good for those who want it, it is going to be something good for you it is going to make  you enjoy a lot in makingsome money out of the free coins

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

48 minutes ago, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

Those free coins has less value and its not really worth to collect them Unless yobit will have an event which they randomly add 100 to 500 Doge there but I think that event is over though.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

31 minutes ago, Batoul al eman said:

Yes, I noticed that too. Thank you, my friend, for posting this information, but I want to know how much this free coin is worth

Yes I also noticed that I was also thinking about this that how much this coin worth but I never ask about it but you ask so I also ask this tell me also please ....

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Gack mank said:

My dear friend I've experienced it but the currency currencies that earn from Yobit not a value and give you a few worth and you need to share the composite on Facebook and Twitter so I find it a value of value I wish you would like to answer your reply and make me Lake

Yes it not really have much value now but with time being in near future it will become expensive rare and scarce to possess so its better to keep earning and storing it for future till it we get a good value on exchange like bitcoin, etherum, and other popular coin

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Towhid said:

Hi friend we know it yobit is good exchange site.Here we get some free coin every day.So i like the site very much.

Yes I also like this platform very much and it is really a great sort of earn money and to gain knowledge .....

• +2 1

51 minutes ago, Sharoncott said:

Yes it was there all along for how many years already. Before the coins available are great since you can actually sell them but today majority if not all free coins have no value at all. If you want to collect free coins make sure to collect those who have a good volume.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

2 minutes ago, Towhid said:

Hi friend we know it yobit is good exchange site.Here we get some free coin every day.So i like the site very much.

Yes I really love the exchange too but it has high exchange rate so that's just only thing that bother me for now but I know with time its going to be adjust to convenient ratehooing for good rate on this exchange

• +1 1

Yes they give every day free coins but after promotion they says that you have to trade 20 times then only they will give you free coins and they did this time this and before it was nothing we have do it was free

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yeah the word 'free' is a nice word to see or hear. But in yobit free coins are good. They are generous about this. The only problem I have is in withdrawing.  What if the currency I'm withdrawing have expensive withdrawal fee and yet the amount I want to withdraw is smaller than the fee. Free coins in yobit are like faucets.

• +2 1

yes i have been swapping these coin since i started to use yobit but most of the coins are dead coins and has no value at all been about 6days and got only 200satoshi , its an micro income but still good to swap this free things in my pocket :classic_biggrin: who knows what happens tomorrow ? :classic_biggrin:

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine niw

I have tried these free coins but it said that you have to complete 20 trades to claim theses free coins. 

Yes you share good information yobit exchange gives the opportunity to claim free coins per day but bro the free coins are not valuable and this coins not give any profit but it gives satisfaction to claim but when do withdrawal your earnings then the yobit exchange not provide to claim you do 20 trades then you claim this coins 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well, this is legit guys, you can collect some of free coins in yobit exchanger but this coins has a low value in the market so this is not worth it to get, happy posting everyone.

1 hour ago, Sharoncott said:

I agree with you and your information is very helpful.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with us.

53 minutes ago, Fattkidd said:

Those free coins has less value and its not really worth to collect them Unless yobit will have an event which they randomly add 100 to 500 Doge there but I think that event is over though.

It's also true that you say that free coin collection has a lower value and is not very feasible to collect it unless there is a random event of 100 to 500 Dove so that we can take the free coins but now it's over so we don't really need things like that.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.