Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

Yes, my friend also noticed it. Thank you for publishing this information, but I want to know how valuable this free coin is and how serious are the people behind it

Yes, I also noticed that I was also thinking about this matter how much this coin is worth and when it was launched for trading and whether it has a future in the world of digital currencies please tell me

Yes, the Yobit exchange exchange provides free coins, and this can be used. But you won’t earn much with this, and everyone knows that. 

Yes that is the great with Yobit because they are making more way of earning and the free coin is the best one and it is like faucet and it will be more profitable that faucet I think.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

2 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

Thats a great news if they are giving free coins it is good motivation for people so that they can work harder and earn more money.

2 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

Free coins? as far as i know its been a long time for that free coins. and i used it before 

Is it working for I have been there so many times and it does not seem to work and it becomes very difficult to understand how to use it, there are so many things that are happening that can make one to lose the wrong side of any coin and that makes it difficult to claim the free coins,  but its a good thing , you can claim if you want.

looking at the fee coins I see that they are made up of coins with low volume and very low prices, they are coins with no future and no chance of the price increasing, the crypto community calls these coins dead coins

i tried to claim my free tokens but the problem is that it's not that profitable and most of them has no value at all

i will stick with this campaign and earn myself some BTC

I don't use this feature anyway, because it is useless and you can look by yourself and see how much they are giving very very low earnings, so why should I waste my time on this, thanks for your attention anyway 

• +4 1

I tried that before but I haven't had any free coins found . It says more trade. But every time I trade, the free coins that I'll get will not appear. I think some coins are dead.

Nice the required action for you before you can claim free coins is to share posts, me I now need to do 20 daily trades. If you all notice, we can only get small amounts from these coins per claim but if we collect them consistently, we can grow them bigger. You can also increase them faster by simply investing them in Investbox. And as stated there, you do not have to worry since it is not a pyramid or hyip. Investing there is 100% safe and you can always pull out your invested coins anytime you like. So utilize this opportunity provided by yobit.

Edited by mowmowshanti
Removing double words.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

There is something new or just the old freecoins without any value, because this session is already been here fir a long time and it's not new or from yesterday

Well yes, and it is located to the free coins section but I don't always claim it as they only give a little amount of coins so I much prefer of working by posting and bounty hunting.

23 minutes ago, weipi said:

Those loose coins has much less esteem and its now not honestly really worth to accumulate them Unless yobit may have an occasion which they haphazardly consist of 100 to 500 Doge there however I suppose that event is over despite the fact that.

Yes Yobit exchange must add more Coins like doge or bitcoin to earn some free satoshi to have more user of this session because the coins on it is all a scam coins without any volume for trading

Thanks to the OP, before I did not know the free coin feature on yobit but after reading this thread I came to know and take advantage of that feature.

18 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

I have collected many free coins from yobit but they have applied adds on yobit we have to share the add on twitter,face book and other social media plat form to claim our free coins from yobit.

Yes, I'm also heard about this. Actually yobit everyday give free coin through faucets. Yobit this feature is great newbie in Crypto but this all free coin value is very low.

I have claimed my coin called Yoda Token provides claims every day only with my share post. I hope Yoda Token to the Moon

18 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Рад, что кто-то может сообщить мне подробности об этих монетах. Я имею в виду, сколько стоят эти монеты и сколько монет я могу получить? 

по большому счету от етих монет ни какого толку нет.у меня они до сих пор висят на биже без дела.даже не знаю куда их пристроить.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты