Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

Yes It gives free coins but the coins seem like is useless you can't even trade because it's not up to $1 to me is just a waste of time we rather invest our money don't put her on this free coins

I have collected this free coins and keep it I hope the value will increase in the future. 

only Yobit exchange have free coins to collect

I have never claimed any coins in the yobit exchange. Is that really what we can get and we sell or just become a collection after making a claim.

Yobit gives free coins, who links their Facebook or Twitter account with yobit.though it us very little in amoun, but whatever you get,take the chance       

Thanks i got the coins. When i saw your post i go to my yobit account and claimed free coins. Coins are very less but i got those for free therefore i am happy. Thanks again

Its all right but if you are hard work on this site you can earn more the 0.0000001 but thanks for your idea many people searchs ideas for free earning and mining i like your way thanks once again 

Yes they were giving free coins, but i think this coins are worthless because its really low, but still i appreciate yobit for giving some coins for those who want to. but free coins wont give you profit.

Once yobit gave such good amount through freecoins but now those coins have zero value. by the way, we should stay tuned because yobit sometimes give good amount

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes I can see that ! but I think most of them are scams ! because I didnt hear about these names ! but sometimes they give us DOGE or RUR or Satoshi ! 

Thank you for the information atleast we have an idea where we can able to get some coins even little it counts in our account .

yobit is very much popular now and they are giving free coin for the users and the free coins are very much helpful for the new bies.

Freecoins in yobit are waste of time because i only earn only small satoshis here.  That's why now i only focus in posting here and spend my free time to learn more here. 

Yes I already collects many free coins from youbit and collects on daily basis now the price of free coin is less but after some time the prices of these coins will rise .

23 hours ago, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

Lol! I was thoughts that's if I post about it on Twitter and Facebook and other social network I will claim at least 1000 satoshis for every claim

I have tried once when I was still new joiner and I got some but for few more months it is requiring some task to complete before they will give you and I am so lazy to do that. I will just focus in earning to this forum.

Actually I don't know about this metter. But now I am clearly know about this metter. Thanks a lot of sharing this important information.

La pagina de yobit tiene muchas maneras de ganar monedas gratis, yo gane 100 doge en una campaña que ellos soltaron y horita estoy en un nuevo proyecto llamado yodallars. La plataforma de yobit me parece muy buena dado que tiene muchas promociones para ganar monedas

if i have managed to win some free coins, but now he asks me to do 20 days of trading to be able to claim for what i am trading with the yodas coin received every day.

Yeah yobit been giving out free coins for years now but the coins there now is not worth your time collecting, I will take you days collecting free coins on yobit and you wouldn't still reach a dollar worth of coins.

I don't like yobit freecoins it is filled with worthless coins, it use too be great way back but now you can't earn anything good from there not even if you spend a whole month collecting, going there is a waste of your time.

8 minutes ago, phpMailz said:

I don't like yobit freecoins it is filled with worthless coins, it use too be great way back but now you can't earn anything good from there not even if you spend a whole month collecting, going there is a waste of your time.

Sometime you can find cool freecoins, last time I remember, it were 400 and 700 dogs! This is not a bad for free claim for all!

On 2/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.pngniw

It's great feature from yobit exchanger. But i think it's worthless. Because there maximum dead coins listed which value almost zero. We have to complete 20 trades to be eligible for this feature.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.